PDA

View Full Version : HD-Bits Vs Bit-HDTV

Enzo
10-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Who is the best tracker for you?And why?

Forgot to mention SceneHD

ajsi
10-11-2008, 12:38 PM
HDBits all the way

Villain
10-11-2008, 12:42 PM
1. HDBiTS
1. BiT-HDTV
3. HD-Bits
4. SceneHD

This would be my opinion although I am not registered on HDbits. But I read review and I can imagine what they have. For me BiT-HDTV is also on first place because of ultra high quality EuReKa releases.

RedRansom
10-11-2008, 02:34 PM
1. HDBiTS
1. BiT-HDTV
3. HD-Bits
4. SceneHD

This would be my opinion although I am not registered on HDbits. But I read review and I can imagine what they have. For me BiT-HDTV is also on first place because of ultra high quality EuReKa releases.
you never taste hdbits so how can you comment about it :whistling
Edit
EuReKa and CtrlHD? l0l there's no big difference but if you say Esir UMhm anyways good luck on your hdbits way <3 but bithdtv is good alternative too and i can say scene trackers too sct,tl is great for scene hd stuffs

Villain
10-11-2008, 02:37 PM
1. HDBiTS
1. BiT-HDTV
3. HD-Bits
4. SceneHD

you never taste hdbits so how can you comment about it :whistling

Like I said I read few reviews. I seen what they usually offer. I've seen my friend use account. They have great content. I would found HDBiTS very very useful but probably if I had to choose from two same movies one encoded by EuReKa and one by CtrlHD I would most probably choose EuReKa. But again CtrlHD has more releases and there are a lot of TV shows on HDbits.

HaTMaN
10-11-2008, 03:20 PM
HDBits It's Very Sucks For More People, All people Love's HDBits Only For ESIR & CtrlHD and Why the Staff hating more than country and I swear I was really Love HDBits, EXP to Hate HDBits Got Disabled Because (No reason) anyway this not the thread to explain everything now So I swear anything From ESIR and CtrlHD will be in all I Love (BitHD-TV), and I will Do my Best to Get Up BitHD-TV above HDBits in few Day ALL I Hope and that's Promised Will Get HDBits Down Forever

0riGiNaLBoX
10-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Bithd-tv For Me is Great After I Found Great Uploader Begaining To Uploading More ESIR Releases

Something Else
10-11-2008, 03:34 PM
HDBits It's Very Sucks For More People, All people Love's HDBits Only For ESIR & CtrlHD and Why the Staff hating more than country and I swear I was really Love HDBits, EXP to Hate HDBits Got Disabled Because (No reason) anyway this not the thread to explain everything now So I swear anything From ESIR and CtrlHD will be in all I Love (BitHD-TV), and I will Do my Best to Get Up BitHD-TV above HDBits in few Day ALL I Hope and that's Promised Will Get HDBits Down Forever

A wee bit of a mentalist. :unsure:

zdzichu007
10-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Bit-HDTV and hdbits.org is the top trackers witch HD stuff, but hdbits have more seed on older torrents.

STAGUY
10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
HdBits is the best of all because of ESiR and CtrlHD teams but though the staff there is the worst ever, on other hand Bit-HDTV is very good and has a nicer staff and also they has team EuReKA which is very good at it's rips and almost beats up ESiR and CtrlHD on their rips so my vote goes for Bit-HDTV and HDbits go to HELL

Polarbear
10-11-2008, 03:53 PM
i'm only a member of hdbits. i don't care about the others.

labuladuo
10-11-2008, 03:54 PM
if it is hd-bits.ro,bit-hdtv is my choice~

McBride
10-11-2008, 03:55 PM
HDBits.org is my favorite! ;)

Cabalo
10-11-2008, 04:02 PM
though i find BHDTV site design's way nicer than Hdbits, any site must be measured for their contents. And in that way, hdbits is better.
but, i find myself more comfortable at bithdtv, and in the end of the day, i think i use it more than hdbits.

yes, hdbits is the HD king of the hill, but if u have bithdtv, u shouldn't lose your sleep if u are not a member at hdbits.

TidusBlade
10-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah HDBits.org is my choice, the content selection is huge, and all the releases are high quality :)
I dunno what's up with the crap staff, but I haven't had a problem with them...

RedRansom
10-11-2008, 04:43 PM
bit-hdtv need dedicated uploader(s) at least for scene tv shows:dry:
tv shows coming too late (prison break,terminator,heroes,earl,csi) this is why i am cold from bit-hdtv...

PRINCE
10-11-2008, 04:47 PM
HDBits the best

puckface
10-11-2008, 05:39 PM
No contest, but Bit-HDTV is improving.

forthat
10-11-2008, 05:39 PM
hdbits has very good uploaders......and speeds are great

alcoholik
10-11-2008, 06:07 PM
hdbits :)

bassam12
10-11-2008, 06:15 PM
i didnt use hdbits but i used the others so i say BiT-HDTV is the best

Pris
10-11-2008, 08:33 PM
I use Bit HDTV.. But i think HDbits is the best of this 3

NordicP2P
10-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Well SceneHD is very good for all scene videos... better than HDB and BHD but so are many other scene trackers as well. If you are looking for quality, then you know where to go...

anjelik
10-12-2008, 01:06 AM
-Hdbits has crap staff,Bit-Hdtv has nice staff.So you dont have to worry about your acc at BHD unless you dont do anything stupid.

-HDbits have more contents and most of them are well seeded.But in Bit-hdtv,there are many dead torrents just because too much H&R.

-HDbits.org is racist,banning countries they dont like,claiming that there are too many cheaters from those countries.Do you believe to these a**holes?I don think so.

-HDbits is lvl5,BHD is lvl2.

What about SceneHD?If you have SCT,you will not need that.

So which one is best? None of them:)

HD-Corea is best for me,I can find both Korean HD series and other popular torrents.

davidkz23
10-12-2008, 04:44 AM
HDBits

pone44
10-12-2008, 05:00 AM
does bithdtv have iso/dvdr rips that you can burn and watch on a regular dvd player(not a blue ray),without converting?

LaTTe
10-12-2008, 06:00 AM
hd-corea is best for me,i can find both korean hd series and other popular torrents.

exactly :-)

but you can't deny HDbits has damn good content.

1. HDBits, HD-Corea 2. Bit-HDTV 3. HD-Bits 4. SceneHD

RedRansom
10-12-2008, 07:47 AM
does bithdtv have iso/dvdr rips that you can burn and watch on a regular dvd player(not a blue ray),without converting?
NO the content is only about HD stuff :encodes, bluray medias... no iso or dvdrips....best site for you SDbits:P and bitmetv i said you

aaatoel
10-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Hdbits is by far the best tracker at its kind. Bit-hdtv is a dexent site and scenehd as well, but they are nowhere as good as the king of hd.... (I must really love this site, don't i? :P )

RedRansom
10-12-2008, 08:22 AM
I forgot to say most sweet staff and members on scenehd :wub:

Soulxp
10-12-2008, 11:29 AM
1-Bit-HDTV 4 sure
1.5- HD-Club (top speed)
2-SceneHD
3-Hd-torrent.org ;)
4-hd-bits.ro

MjWoNeR
10-14-2008, 12:08 AM
I am in most of the HD trackers except HDbits so for now BitHDTV is the best I am on.

And to be honest, after all that I have read around about HDbits, I am not sure if I wanna get in any more.

Oh well..

Raban
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM
And to be honest, after all that I have read around about HDbits, I am not sure if I wanna get in any more.

thats just al the haters who are jealous and wish they could join the site... trust me its a GREAT place no hassle no trouble from anyone ... just download everything right and left to my seedbox... like a kid in a candy store...

great great site.

saimer
10-14-2008, 03:58 AM
Only member with HDBits so don't know others. So far it has all I want: contents, speed, enough FLs to maintain good ratio w/o paying for seedbox, and of course quality encodes! Just wish staffs can work out some good strategies to ban cheaters instead of countries.

It's a great site with no doubt.

MjWoNeR
10-14-2008, 09:12 AM
thats just al the haters who are jealous and wish they could join the site... trust me its a GREAT place no hassle no trouble from anyone ... just download everything right and left to my seedbox... like a kid in a candy store...

great great site.
Yeah, I'll probably work my way in there to see for my self. The more variety the better.

I hope they wont ban me for having 15mbit upload at home :p

ryan20021982
10-14-2008, 01:44 PM
I like Bit-HDTV the best, and yes I am at all 3 so I am not guessing

guitarhero
10-14-2008, 01:52 PM
My vote goes to HDBits.org , but Bit-HDTV is a nice one as well.

TomSawyer
10-14-2008, 02:14 PM
1. HDBiTS
2. BiT-HDTV

Enzo
10-14-2008, 02:54 PM
maybe Bit-HDTV must up some levels..

ryan20021982
10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
maybe Bit-HDTV must up some levels..

What does the level have to do with which one you like the most

Lindsay<3
10-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Hi m8s!!! canīt relly say who is best... bacause Iīm new at the HD stuff. But from what I know bit-hdtv is best. But then I havenīt tested the best tracker jet... but if anyone is intressted in giving my one invite to HDbits.org, youre wllcome!!!! :wub: anyone?
plz! :wub: +rep offcorse!

cheers!!! :wub:

Crutavv
10-14-2008, 09:53 PM
^ lol /btw. rule 12/ :wub: :wub: :sick:

Sanka113
10-15-2008, 08:16 AM
I like Bit-hdtv better mostly because you can seedback faster there. With the large files that hd-movies come in it takes a ton of space on my hdd, which prevents me from dling other stuff. So the faster it seeds back the faster i can get rid of it and move on to something else.

andlcool
10-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Bit-hdtv caused me to lose some accounts when its database was hacked and accounts info was released to the whole world.

I somehow did not trust them ever since.

STAGUY
10-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Bit-HDTV is growing very well and lately there been some members there uploading ESiR & CtrlHD releases which are already on HDBits, so you get EuReKA, ESiR & CtrlHD releases all togather :D, i think HDBits staff are being annoyed about that but it seems that they can't do anything about it :P

greymatter
10-18-2008, 02:05 PM
I pushed the wrong button thinking there was no HDbits in the listing.
Obviously HDbits. BUt i hate HDbits.ro cause of very slow speed in some torrents. I don't what it is like now, i never used it for ages since when they had the seed bonus removed from all users.

RedRansom
10-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Bit-HDTV is growing very well and lately there been some members there uploading ESiR & CtrlHD releases which are already on HDBits, so you get EuReKA, ESiR & CtrlHD releases all togather :D, i think HDBits staff are being annoyed about that but it seems that they can't do anything about it :P
yea someone really try to start a new "E-war"
from hdbits forum

fits of the sullen. they are just sulky cos they dont have what we have.

/me sends some DDoS in bit-hdtv's way
and some idiots comparing internal groups and cursing it ...
This was a personal problem but someone carrying it to two tracker problem:dabs:

greymatter
10-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Bit-hdtv caused me to lose some accounts when its database was hacked and accounts info was released to the whole world.

I knew my user name and pass there from my mate. :lol:

puckface
10-18-2008, 02:38 PM

You cost your own accounts for ever THINKING about having the same username and password on more than one site. Who the hell would do that?

sanjana
10-18-2008, 06:46 PM
I don't have the account now.. However, I had once due to inactivity it got disabled... I heard that HDbits is better than other torrent sites..

greymatter
10-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes indeed but bithdtv and hdbits.ro are perfect for low bandwidth users.

bebytza
10-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Bit-HDTV

PunX
10-19-2008, 06:52 PM
hdbits it's the best , no doubt about that

D-JOKER
09-11-2011, 12:17 AM
i dont have any of them. But i m sure the are both good HD-tracker. I hope one day i can join
but my vote goes to Hdbits.org. The are the 2 invites i dream to.

anon
09-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Yeah, we got it the first time :P

BiGUPLOADER
09-11-2011, 07:53 AM
BiT-HDTV great Content and also Staff against HDBits.org i did the impossible to get access there and two accounts are disabled they are all haters you have to be a donor there if you want to keep your account enabled i hate them so much.