PDA

View Full Version : Best Moive Tracker.

bigimot
10-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Hello guys.

I am looking for a good Movie Tracker when i saying good, i dont mean the speed, or quality like HD and stuff i am talking about quantity.
So i could also find there old and new movies.
thanks for the help
Mike

HMthePM
10-11-2008, 08:28 PM
If you are looking for xvid movies, you should try zamunda. They have over 12000 in xvid section only.
Good enough no. of seeders, normal speed even on old ones.

Philip
10-11-2008, 08:35 PM
KaraGarga might be good for you ;)

pone44
10-11-2008, 08:49 PM
For xvids or Dvdr?

mfema
10-11-2008, 09:35 PM
For xvids or Dvdr?

when i saying good, i dont mean the speed, or quality like HD and stuff i am talking about quantity.

ovisan
10-11-2008, 11:56 PM
tehconnection.eu

DarkLured
10-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Goem is a pretty decent movie tracker. Karagarga has a lot of movies outside the mainstream (indies, art house, classic cinema, etc.). That's all I use for older movies.

pone44
10-12-2008, 02:53 AM
http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php - great movie site. open for signup at this time.
also-
http://www.bithq.org/signup.php

http://www.ilovetorrents.com/signup.php

http://dvdseed.org/signup.php

Cradle
10-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Normal Movies: TC and Goem
Rare/Arthouse: KG
If you like no ratio: PTN
DVDR: Norbits (down), SweBits (very underrated, awesome tracker), SweDVDR (dont bother).
HD: HdBits, BitHDTV and even HD-Bits.ro isnt too bad.
Also never forget TTi it has awesome content, and always check your usual 0day trackers like SCC, TL and RevTT. Worst comes to worst look in demonoid.

Goodluck.

redMonster
10-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Goem is a pretty decent tracker. I just joined it 2 days back and it has lots of movies.

Scavenger
10-12-2008, 04:35 AM
For me, Goem and Tc.

Funkin'
10-12-2008, 04:55 AM
Demonoid and DVDQuorum. With these two sites combined you really don't need anything else.

Rikikii
10-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Goem & Cinemageddon FTW!

Eargasm
10-12-2008, 06:57 AM
For mainstream stuff, I typically stop by a 0-day tracker like ScT or RevTT, or even more likely, I go to goem.

Occasionally, I find awesome mainstream stuff at SITR that I don't find anywhere else. Sometimes if I'm just looking for a movie to watch I go there.

For obscure stuff Karagarga, and just cheesy bad awesome movies I go to Cinemageddon.

PTN and tehconnection are ok as well.

snakebite
10-12-2008, 07:50 AM
If Your looking for a new sign up Goem is no more invites or sigups

ovisan
10-12-2008, 07:55 AM
If Your looking for a new sign up Goem is no more invites or sigups

:frusty:
Just join their IRC chan yll get u invited in minutes

bigimot
10-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks a lot for the info :)

spybot229
10-16-2008, 12:53 AM
i am going to second goem is a really good place to start out

slimdogp
10-16-2008, 02:53 AM
GOEM!

Tehconnection is sweet too, for unrar'd content. PTN is awesome too, hands down best place to make a request.

But overall, goem for sure.

yakz091
10-16-2008, 07:54 AM
go for tc.
meanwhile ptn is emerging as top movie tracker as always.....

1000possibleclaws
10-16-2008, 08:44 AM
I believe that Goem has the biggest number of movies for a dedicated movie tracker (5108 atm). Demonoid is always good to have as well, for documentaries and older movies that are not popular. I would bet that demonoid has the most movies, quite possibly more than public search engine results.

go for tc.
meanwhile ptn is emerging as top movie tracker as always.....

I dunno man, PTN only has 1000 torrents; not all are movies. I'd bet you'd be more likely to find a specific movie on 0days such as Revtt or TL than find it on PTN. Maybe someday it'll become a contender... (if it stops going down and then starting the torrents practically from scratch every alternate month :P)

kukushka
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
I believe that Goem has the biggest number of movies for a dedicated movie tracker (5108 atm).
don't you believe in cinemageddon with 14k torrents, kg with i'm afraid to tell how much? :) i'm not mentioning quality movie trackers, dvdquorum & hdbits )

1000possibleclaws
10-16-2008, 10:15 AM
haha and I totally knew that... I blame my lack of sleep on forgetting them :P

10-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Normal Movies: TC and Goem
Rare/Arthouse: KG
If you like no ratio: PTN
DVDR: Norbits (down), SweBits (very underrated, awesome tracker), SweDVDR (dont bother).
HD: HdBits, BitHDTV and even HD-Bits.ro isnt too bad.
Also never forget TTi it has awesome content, and always check your usual 0day trackers like SCC, TL and RevTT. Worst comes to worst look in demonoid.

Goodluck.

+1 , this is all u need , nice post Cradle :)

IceTee
10-16-2008, 10:37 AM
SceneMovies.org

Fast growing new site Movie exclusive and using Gazelle

Was mentioned by File Share Freak already

vaibhavsking
10-16-2008, 12:44 PM
For a huge database - Goem (If you want an invite email me on vaibhavsking[at]gmail[dot]com

For High Quality rips - x264

For Old and offbeat movies - KG

kelfa
10-17-2008, 02:51 AM
Cinemageddon and TL covers the bases pretty well.

hdb.ro is also a very easy to get into yet underrated tracker in my opinion. Lots of good HD stuff there with a bunch of free stuff.

hijump
10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
tl is the best

buggyfresh
10-18-2008, 12:35 AM
I believe that Goem has the biggest number of movies for a dedicated movie tracker (5108 atm).
don't you believe in cinemageddon with 14k torrents, kg with i'm afraid to tell how much? :) i'm not mentioning quality movie trackers, dvdquorum & hdbits )

Depends on if you want cornball, odd, less than 5/10 on imdb movies cuz that's what cinemageddon deals with. If you want good mainstream top 250 imdb movies, a few cult classics & animation mostly in Xvid with some DVDR and x264 then you need Goem. If you want classic hollywood, pre-blockbusters and foreign film & animation of all standards mostly as xvid and DVDR then KG, and if you want the oddbal cult classics and B-moves THEN you go to CG!

Edit: oh yeah and x264.me for HQ x264 rips

cinephilia
10-18-2008, 12:52 AM
KG is TEH tracker (47,337 torrents) if you like non mainstream films.

winmac
10-18-2008, 01:05 AM
ermm.. I would chose BitHQ and TL. They're rock.

greymatter
10-18-2008, 10:39 AM
There is not particularly a tracker from where you can grab all movies you want. If you are a movie freak, keep all these above said trackers and select what you want. Further, it depends on the quality you want and on what sort of genre. I would go for HDbits for action or sci/fic but for others i usually grab from anywhere i find them.

Still then, the best tracker ever is demonoid if its still up.

succubus
10-18-2008, 04:15 PM
I find everything with good speeds on zamunda.net

helpme
10-18-2008, 11:38 PM
PTN is good tracker :D

bentomans
10-19-2008, 05:51 AM
HDBits.org , x264 :)

wasaby
10-19-2008, 08:54 AM
demonoid is good almost for everything,
but for some torrents -especially old torrents- in it, you should be a little bit patient because of the low speed

alcoholik
10-19-2008, 10:34 AM
ptn and swedvdr :)

bebytza
10-19-2008, 11:59 AM
KaraGarga

AMnesko
10-23-2008, 03:54 PM
You can get pretty much all of it on the everyday TL, or even T-D, IPT, and if speed is not important for you just use Demonoid.

perst
11-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Scenemovies is the greatest competitor of Goem. Scenemovies has over 4000 members now even after its gone invite only. I would choose Scenemovies as no. 1 and I will choose Goem as no. 2.

1. Scenemovies
2. Goem
3. IPTorrents
4. Thedvdclub
5. TL
6. BitHQ
7. Cinemageddon

DarkLured
11-08-2008, 03:24 AM
It's hard to say what's the best movie tracker because it depends on what you're looking for and what you're talking about.

I get most of my current/recent movies from general and 0-day sites like TL, RevTT and IPTorrents. They also have some older movies and movie packs (which may be freeleech depending on the tracker). As for more specialized movie sites:

Goem, TehConnection (TC) and SceneMovies (SM) are all great sites for a wide variety of movies you may not be able to find on the 0-day sites. I think Goem has the most movies. TC and SM are each younger than Goem, but each has a pretty good selection and number of members. Also, SM is Gazelle-based and TC is supposedly migrating to Gazelle pretty soon, for what that's worth.

Karagarga is the best site for non-mainstream, foreign, classic, independent, art house, etc. Cinemageddon is a great site for new and classic B-movies, cheesy movies, exploitation flicks, gore, etc. The Horror Charnel is the place for horror, thrillers, slasher flicks, gore, etc.

x264 and SDBits are both great places to find movies in higher quality than Xvid without the large file sizes of HD and DVD content.

If you want your movies in HD, HDBits.org is considered the best in that area. As for full DVDs, TheDVDClub and Cinematik are the two best that I have heard of.

OK, that should do it! :)

IceTee
11-08-2008, 01:11 PM
http://scenemovies.org

athenaesword
11-08-2008, 01:22 PM
It's hard to say what's the best movie tracker because it depends on what you're looking for and what you're talking about.

I get most of my current/recent movies from general and 0-day sites like TL, RevTT and IPTorrents. They also have some older movies and movie packs (which may be freeleech depending on the tracker). As for more specialized movie sites:

Goem, TehConnection (TC) and SceneMovies (SM) are all great sites for a wide variety of movies you may not be able to find on the 0-day sites. I think Goem has the most movies. TC and SM are each younger than Goem, but each has a pretty good selection and number of members. Also, SM is Gazelle-based and TC is supposedly migrating to Gazelle pretty soon, for what that's worth.

Karagarga is the best site for non-mainstream, foreign, classic, independent, art house, etc. Cinemageddon is a great site for new and classic B-movies, cheesy movies, exploitation flicks, gore, etc. The Horror Charnel is the place for horror, thrillers, slasher flicks, gore, etc.

x264 and SDBits are both great places to find movies in higher quality than Xvid without the large file sizes of HD and DVD content.

If you want your movies in HD, HDBits.org is considered the best in that area. As for full DVDs, TheDVDClub and Cinematik are the two best that I have heard of.

OK, that should do it! :)

i was thinking of posting smt else but what you said really covered it all. good job mate.

Dretskol
11-08-2008, 05:53 PM
PTN is good tracker :D

Haha! Not even average ;););)