PDA

View Full Version : eBooks and Audiobooks

RIFKinator
10-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Any torrent sites that were meant just for audiobooks or eBooks?

burtz
10-12-2008, 07:44 AM
i'm looking one for myself, but you might want to try textbooktorrents. demonoid has decent number of audiobooks too. :)

RedRansom
10-12-2008, 08:16 AM
what kind of books you're looking for? There is something on bitme

Swordfish
10-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Can't try textbooktorrents. It is officially now dead :( R.I.P TextbookTorrents

"Textbook Torrents is now permanently offline. There are a number of reasons for this, but I would be lying if I claimed that the concern of legal action wasn't a major factor in the decision. However, it was by no means the only reason. Upkeep of a site this size is a lot of work, increasingly so as time progressed. What's more, two years is a long time to be running a site of this nature."

burtz
10-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Can't try textbooktorrents. It is officially now dead :( R.I.P TextbookTorrents

"Textbook Torrents is now permanently offline. There are a number of reasons for this, but I would be lying if I claimed that the concern of legal action wasn't a major factor in the decision. However, it was by no means the only reason. Upkeep of a site this size is a lot of work, increasingly so as time progressed. What's more, two years is a long time to be running a site of this nature."

ouch! one of the few unique sites gone offline. :( hope something rises out of it.

Ac3Dunk
10-12-2008, 07:32 PM
if u know ur shiit go dig on IRC channels its the only place where u can find ur audiobooks

db_la_23
10-13-2008, 02:20 AM
audionews.ru