hi all i need tracker FLAC site private or public but open signup
thnx for all

lubu
10-12-2008, 09:46 PM
I would like to know too....

anjelik
10-12-2008, 09:49 PM
http://lossless.com.ua/

And there is an ubeerl33t tracker called E****,if you want PM me an e-mail,lol.

nipple
10-12-2008, 09:57 PM
http://lossless.com.ua/

lolll email sent and thnx for the inviteg lolllllll
:D:D:D

t0mmy
10-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Lol

jukesta
10-12-2008, 11:27 PM
>.>

Funkin'
10-13-2008, 12:02 AM

Lol.

I think BTmusic would be your best bet nipple. Dedicated uploaders, great content, insane quality control, kind of frequent free leeches, no over-seeding rule, and relatively easy to obtain an invite. It's by far my favorite music tracker.

nipple
10-13-2008, 01:21 AM
[quote=anjelik;2999863]

Lol.

I think BTmusic would be your best bet nipple. Dedicated uploaders, great content, insane quality control, kind of frequent free leeches, no over-seeding rule, and relatively easy to obtain an invite. It's by far my favorite music tracker.

thnx dude for ur reply but i dont have btmusic :s

Funkin'
10-13-2008, 02:53 AM
thnx dude for ur reply but i dont have btmusic :s

I figured that, that's why I brought it up. ;)

I would make a request for an invite. If you seem genuine then I"m sure someone will invite you. And by genuine, I mean stating why you want to become a member, why you like lossless, and any screenshots of the FLAC on your hard drive, or screens of the FLAC if you've either uploaded or downloaded from other trackers, will definitely work in your favor.

soulreaper
10-13-2008, 03:06 AM

Same here,couldn't agree more. Kinda unfortunate,E is near impossible to get in,would've been great to have twice the lossless content(with strict quality control) to choose from.