PDA

View Full Version : tit speeds

Totti
10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
So i just signed up there the other day and i am pretty impressed with the speeds i am getting out of the torrents there. the amount of seeders on the torrents are minimal but i am still maxing out on my upload speed :) the content is also very nice over all i think the tracker is heading in a very goo direction and i hope that it will continue to groe

+:)
10-14-2008, 06:49 PM
agree

Fibre
10-16-2008, 01:01 AM
There's always bound to be at least 100mbit of connectivity on each torrent :)

yakz091
10-16-2008, 07:55 AM
ya the tracker seems to evolve day by day.

Disme
10-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Nice to see it evolve ... only the number of torrents is rather small compared with other trackers that just started.

RedRansom
10-16-2008, 08:09 AM
yea speed can be awesome but there's no info about files...
Maybe they need a nfo ripper?

andlcool
10-16-2008, 08:42 AM
a lot of the swedish users have veri powerful connection. LOl. Speed is awesome

huzhichao
10-16-2008, 10:12 AM
yea speed can be awesome but there's no info about files...
Maybe they need a nfo ripper?

Yes, there is!

http://i38.tinypic.com/29y34h.jpg

Ooops, sorry, it's "name", not "file". :P

Then you'll see what you want. :happy:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2a5f8di.jpg

RedRansom
10-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Umm hidden info :P
btw ty

huzhichao
10-16-2008, 11:01 AM
nvm :P:P

jukesta
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM
lol gazelle nubs

TheFoX
10-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Had to laugh when I read the subject, 'TIT speed', and then saw the posters' name, 'Totti'.

Don't know about you guys, but where I live, a totti is a slang name for a woman, and women have TITs. Naturally, I thought it was a thread by a woman asking how quickly her tits should bounce while running.

Fight3r
10-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Had to laugh when I read the subject, 'TIT speed', and then saw the posters' name, 'Totti'.

Don't know about you guys, but where I live, a totti is a slang name for a woman, and women have TITs. Naturally, I thought it was a thread by a woman asking how quickly her tits should bounce while running.

lol

Scavenger
10-18-2008, 01:31 AM
lol

I love those posts, Retro. xD

mbewe
10-18-2008, 06:37 AM

It depends of tits but, I think TiT- TiTs bounce really quickly :lol::lol::lol::lol:

xantra
10-18-2008, 09:55 AM
yeah in this day and age alot of people have ovh boxes... plenty of capacity to keep the speed going nice and fast :)

greymatter
10-18-2008, 11:11 AM
btw, wtf is tit speed? :blink:

redMonster
10-18-2008, 11:44 AM
greymatter, tit is a tracker.

TiT has grown into a nice tracker. Very good packs and they are all free leech (well most of them)

Vitality
10-18-2008, 12:07 PM

lol

greymatter
10-18-2008, 12:18 PM
ah! thanks for that information, Redmonster!

I just feel like i was away from the torrent world for ages. lol

Detale
10-18-2008, 03:20 PM

Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails. It is standardized as the speed over a course of fixed length, averaged over a pre set amount of time. The current absolute (or unlimited) record holder is yet to be determined. There are also records for specific classes of Tit currently held by an American women, but this list only includes the absolute speed records for Tits on ground, without rails. Early records predate standardization and are sometimes controversial due to out dated equipment used and unequal test methods.

Thats about it, hope this helps

succubus
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM

Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails. It is standardized as the speed over a course of fixed length, averaged over a pre set amount of time. The current absolute (or unlimited) record holder is yet to be determined. There are also records for specific classes of Tit currently held by an American women, but this list only includes the absolute speed records for Tits on ground, without rails. Early records predate standardization and are sometimes controversial due to out dated equipment used and unequal test methods.

Thats about it, hope this helps

Very funny definition.
Mind updating this on wikipedia

Detale
10-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Working on that now

greymatter
10-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Yes, i read more of it on wxx.titspeed.com just hosted by Detale and it reports research to design an equipment to test it on water and in the air is underway. Seems like no one tried tried it on rails though a proper instrument has been developed cause the instrument is made in china and will not fit into all tits. An american women have had it attached 8 hours to her tits due to vacuum pressure or schiso-mesois or whatever they call it before the paramedics separated it and send it back to china.
I think, my gf can create a record cause i think her tits are perfect for the equipment and I have it experienced on one of my train journeys.

btw, Detale, what's your subject at school? lol

TheFoX
10-20-2008, 03:05 AM

Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails.

I gather that you and Sear hold this record, then?

Disme
10-20-2008, 06:18 AM
I gather that you and Sear hold this record, then?

I lolled :bag:

Totti
10-25-2008, 11:32 PM
i see that my thread has been taken very seriously:P
nice to have a good laugh every once an a while :)