PDA

View Full Version : Should the WTAW thread be deleted?

Polarbear
10-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Should the WhatTrackersAreWorth thread be deleted?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328

again, please no simple "yes" or "no" replies, but reasons for your answer.

kukushka
10-16-2008, 11:32 AM
along with trade section :D

..in fact, it shouldn't be removed, even some non-trading communities are using this rating list as reference, so if it will get removed, our world's gonna end. save the world, keep the thread ))

..btw, never understood, why for example swedvdr that has almost nothing common with a world's bt community is in the list

1000possibleclaws
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
The thread's already been moved into the trade forum, where the 'anti-traders' never have to look at it. FST is not against trading so there's no real purpose in deleting a thread that informs of the approximate rarity as well as general rankings of the main trackers.

The only arguments that someone could post here over deleting it is A) To brag that you are an anti-trader yourself and you disapprove of trading, or B) that the thread can lead people to make false goals for trackers that, in the big picture, don't offer anything more than lower level trackers except maybe bragging rights. To me, those 'against' arguments that I could think of are not valid reasons to remove the thread because at the end of the day it's the person's own fault for falling for the level hype instead of content ratings and tracker reviews.

Skiz
10-16-2008, 11:46 AM
This again? :dabs:

Crutavv
10-16-2008, 11:51 AM
lol TTC man /liar/ wanna delete lvls :D is it other experiment?!
btw. you have them all /I know community lover.../
-
about poll - I vote YES /it is for kids.../

soulreaper
10-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Actually the POLL should be- Should Polarbear be banned?

a)YES

b)NO

I vote YES for starting potential flame bait threads and incessant trolling.

What is your vote? And a simple YES or NO isn't enough. State your reasons.

integral
10-16-2008, 12:44 PM
yes, because the 'worth' of the trackers in said thread revolves entirely around the difficulty of receiving an invite via trade or giveaway, both of which are prohibited on most trackers.

a)YES

b)NO

i'm sure you'd vote yes, since it seems he easily baited you into flaming and trolling, even though you were aware of his intentions. :blink:

redMonster
10-16-2008, 12:54 PM
FST caters to all kinds of BT users, including traders. So I don't think the thread should be deleted. Though I am not sure if it is being updated for quite some time.

tX
10-16-2008, 01:20 PM
No

Not that I approve of trading, but while there's trading on this site, there needs to be a WTAW

The thread's already been moved into the trade forum, where the 'anti-traders' never have to look at it. FST is not against trading so there's no real purpose in deleting a thread that informs of the approximate rarity as well as general rankings of the main trackers.

BlueLabel
10-16-2008, 01:38 PM
WTAW makes people run after levels and not what they realy need
this is nothing to do with trading,
either if you trader or non trader you should seek what you need.

many people seeking for higher trackers and at the end they band for inactivity

Cabalo
10-16-2008, 01:44 PM

a)YES

b)NO

it's always the same shit. this PB guy is a tracker staff ass-licker and an all-round flame baiter.
who is he to question the existence of a thread at this forum ? this kind of decisions competes to the staff at FST, not to some BS user to question it and create discussions around here.

ffs. close this please.

phrenzy
10-16-2008, 02:00 PM
The idea behind the thread has good intentions but it is taken way to serious....Trackers are "worth" nothing but rather some trackers are "wanted" more than others for whatever reason the user has...

puckface
10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
No to deleteing the thread. If you dont like it, dont look at it.

Yes for banning OP for constant flamebait.

Skiz
10-16-2008, 02:29 PM
This has been discussed to death. Any interested parties can find what they're looking for by reviewing a previous thread.