and me also dont love this way

integral
10-17-2008, 05:17 PM
If you don't like it, then don't do it.

MAX011
10-17-2008, 05:25 PM
If you don't like it, then don't do it.

wow . u r so smart . so intelegent .

cooooool idea . first time i had this idea :wacko::wacko::wacko::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Roooney
10-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Don't like to buy a invite, but I think it's OK if you Donate to a site you'll get x gb upload plus invites.

stoi
10-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Don't like to buy a invite, but I think it's OK if you Donate to a site you'll get x gb upload plus invites.

personally i think both are wrong, thats why we dont do it, but each to their own so they say. I have nothing against other sites doing it if they do, do it, its just not what i want to do for BCG.

BlueLabel
10-17-2008, 05:51 PM
you not paying for invites
you donate to the tracker and in return they give you invite as a "thake you"

what about tracker that give you gb upload for donation?? whay don't you say that they selling up gigs?
all those invite/up gigs etc its just there ways to say "thank you".

and personly I don't think people should get something in return, if you want to donate do it because you want to help the tracker and not because you want something back.

MAX011
10-17-2008, 05:54 PM

what about tracker that give you gb upload for donation?? whay don't you say that they selling up gigs?
all those invite/up gigs etc its just there ways to say "thank you".

and personly I don't think people should get something in return, if you want to donate do it because you want to help the tracker and not because you want something back.

100% true . but i think that 99.9 % are donate for that reason

for me i can donate in only 1 reason and it is loving the tracker not more

and i think that my money is just to keep the tracker alive not to make
profit

BlueLabel
10-17-2008, 05:56 PM
^^word

Cabalo
10-17-2008, 05:56 PM
why don't u go and open this thread there at ScT ? really, please do that.

MAX011
10-17-2008, 06:00 PM

i don't have it . maybe some one else

Enzo
10-17-2008, 06:14 PM
never is a god idea to pay for invites..

integral
10-17-2008, 06:25 PM

No, completely wrong. If you're paying money and you receive an invite in return, you are purchasing it. True donations will not give you anything in return. Trackers just use the word 'Donate' since it makes them look better; if they were being truthful and saying that they are selling invites and ratio modification, I'm sure less people would do it. :)

PunX
10-17-2008, 06:32 PM
pay2leech is wrong , piracy should be free

Di@monds
10-17-2008, 07:00 PM
pay2leech is wrong , piracy is wrong

Fixed

Cabalo
10-17-2008, 07:10 PM

(mental note: remember when max011 comes asking for a free invite to Sct. Remind him someone has paid for it beforehand.)

BlueLabel
10-17-2008, 07:40 PM
pay2leech is wrong , piracy should be free

yeah but hosting isnt free and servers isnt free also

it wont kill you to help once in a while

MAX011
10-17-2008, 07:42 PM

(mental note: remember when max011 comes asking for a free invite to Sct. Remind him someone has paid for it beforehand.)

i have friend who is member in SCT and if i want to get in there i will pay for my self i don't want someone to pay it for me . but it's good to remind me . thanks .

and also not everyone in SCT has paid for the INV they gave some in the birthday so i still can ask :D:D:D:D shouldn't me ?

cinephilia
10-17-2008, 08:07 PM

No, completely wrong. If you're paying money and you receive an invite in return, you are purchasing it. True donations will not give you anything in return. Trackers just use the word 'Donate' since it makes them look better; if they were being truthful and saying that they are selling invites and ratio modification, I'm sure less people would do it. :)
100% agree

bionick
10-17-2008, 09:25 PM
pay2leech is wrong , piracy is wrong

Fixed

Your so called "fix" does not contradict his statement. You fail.

S3v3N
10-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Yes, i like to pay money for an invite .

predateur
10-17-2008, 09:58 PM
for me people who donate to get invtes or upload credit are stupid , because if you are planning to pay2leech better for you pay newsgroup (safe , fast , secure ...)
Donate to help the tracker is good idea, and its nice to do it ,but purcash and invite or some gb's thats realy stupid and dont think its like a thank you from the tracker for your donation , also many trackers have the donate botton just to make the profit , they got x10 what a servers costs each month.
if they are honest they should stop donation after reaching the 100% of the servers costs each month (like a french tracker).

helpme
10-17-2008, 10:52 PM
No way
may be i donate in my account but never pay to get invite :D

propaganja7
10-17-2008, 11:16 PM
ofcourse not...its the same like p2l.

mshassy
10-18-2008, 10:27 AM
simply
NO

hbkwarez
10-18-2008, 12:52 PM
To All Torrent invite buyer : Trust me every year most of great invite site have One day open registration. If you wanna get in this is the perioud.

just request for the invite in Bittorrent invite section There are Good soul spreading the joy.

Catcher
10-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Like 'bluelabel' said, receiving invites/gigs when donating is a way of thanking.
But unfortunately it's not like that all the time, they maybe really are just thanking or maybe they are just tempting you to donate, you'll never know.

cocalait
10-18-2008, 03:00 PM
No, I don't but that's how things work.

Detale
10-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Guys I have SCT and didnt pay for an invite, they gave them out a while back as I recall. As someone said before if you don't like it don't do it. It's not like thats the only way to get an invite on these sites.

succubus
10-18-2008, 04:13 PM
everything is fair in love,war and private trackers

sanjana
10-18-2008, 06:50 PM
The only way you can buy the invitation through someone else if you have friend who can purchase for you.. or else.. you should know the link to donate for the invitation to get it..

Generally invitation link for donation is not availbale to everyone.. only members has the access to it.. Secondly, it depends which site invitation that you are getting if you donate.. if you can get the invitation for free people won't pay to get it..

If it is very hard to get inside.. then people will pay for the invitation..

aysomc
10-18-2008, 09:38 PM
i dont mind since it isnt my tracker to decide the rules with but i do appreciate it when there are other ways to get invites besides paying. sct has competitions for invites and sometimes higher user classes get an invite on special occasions which are both nice. still though i'd prefer a system where the most active and trusted users get the invites rather then anyone with a little money.

bebytza
10-19-2008, 12:00 PM
It's a good idea...

dido
10-25-2008, 03:29 PM
iam not sure but i think it's free world so they can do what ever they think but i don't like the way too

Cradle
10-25-2008, 03:40 PM
It sort of depends on how you look at it...

Noone has mentioned the fact that by inviting a good user, you are also helping the site by building a strong userbase.

See donations are a way of expressing passion/dedication/appreciation for a tracker, and by doing that, you are illustrating the value you place on that tracker to the staff. So by doing that, the staff are able to say 'Hey, this guy cares about the tracker - he should be able to handle the responsibility of recruiting a good member to our site'.

People have lost track of what an invite is, it shouldnt hold any monetary value, it should be a means by which someone can contribute to a tracker by inviting a good user(s). So in a way, trackers rewarding donors with invites can be looked at as a delegation of resposibility, rather that an expression of gratitude.

Sov
10-25-2008, 03:58 PM
u can buy sct invite? never really heard of that, how does it work? i mean if u aren't member, how do they know who donated them money :S ?

beco
10-25-2008, 04:35 PM

Right :rolleyes:
I can understand your disgust about that thing ...
But there are a sites ..that is the only way to keep the site online.

(They have expenses on the site,They have to pay at the end of the month, so let's not paint this in the disgusting colors )

anyway invites it's extra :P

salasana
10-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Wanna buy my invite?

anjelik
10-25-2008, 09:31 PM
If the only way to get invite(like SCT) by paying I do.