PDA

View Full Version : About JiZ3M TT GiveAway ...

Disme
10-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi @ all,

Something struck me with this GA:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-tt-trancetraffic-giveaway-317379

This was one of the rules:

4 No Pm's (pm and you will be Disqualified).

As a winner he announced later kukushka who did not apply for the invite, thus could only have gotten the invite by PM'ing the inviter. :dry:

I am not writing this because I didn't get the invite, since I already have a TT-account, but I find the choice made by the inviter very strange, and in most cases these things point to some kind of scam.

You could say I am paranoid, but it ain't that long ago a member tornedo did a GA and haded out a dozen invites to his own dupe accounts just to get BT-rep or members winning an ScT-account that already had one (cfr. sweetiepie aka akeesson aka Lindsay<3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lindsay3-205792)).

:dabs:

cinephilia
10-18-2008, 11:34 AM
good observation ;)

integral
10-18-2008, 11:42 AM
You can never be too sure of what goes on behind those secretive walls of a PM. Well, maybe the staff knows. :)

mshassy
10-18-2008, 11:47 AM
mmm
i got that feeling too
i searched whole pages of that thread to find that kukushka's post
but couldnt find it
who knows
i trade may went their :D

BlueLabel
10-18-2008, 12:35 PM
good morning guys
thats not the first time
many giveaways are faked...
meny members who's openned giveaway chose their friends in advance and make it look like they doing giveaway, worst than that is when they not realy have what they give and their friend play along with their (those who openned the "giveaway") games to make them look like good members.
but the most hate than all is those who openned "giveaway" but its just a cover for trade. they wait so other members PM them with offers like "choose me and I give you X tracker". that way they look like good members who makes giveaways when the truth is that they are a traders

kukushka
10-18-2008, 12:41 PM
being involved in the story, i can pm my version to the guys that can be considered as my friends or to the guys that i know and trust from other places )

i have some general thoughts about the whole thing, some of the guys that posted before me expressed some parts of it and some other possible variants too.. but really guys. it's fst. come on. you can't take it seriously :)

Funkin'
10-18-2008, 01:06 PM
What is funny to me is that I had no idea sweetiepie had so many aliases. And she even gave rep to her own Lindsay<3 account.

BlueLabel
10-18-2008, 01:08 PM
@kukushka
I didnt talking about you personly
I'm talkig in global on many giveaways here

BTW.. dubra dien

t0mmy
10-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Conspiracy!

RedRansom
10-18-2008, 01:19 PM
There was 3 person at there, who deserve TT...(at least my thoughts)
kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kukushka-201882)
ajsi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ajsi-182094)
Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/cabalo-158277)
so i am glad to kukushka took it.:)

Night0wl
10-18-2008, 01:48 PM
If we are talking faking rep, then maybe rather look at the TTi rep points giveaways. Look at the amounts and then tell me if anyone would be actually interested in things like 10SH, 20SH etc.

apextwin146
10-18-2008, 01:51 PM
There has been a thread previously discussing the same subject about fake/rigged giveaways .. Though i am not doubting anyones credibility here its just that you never know what goes behind the scenes .. Somtimes its done to keep the identities a secret but rest of the times something else happens ..
Though dupe accounts is a more serious offense and ppl should not get away with it so quickly

kukushka
10-18-2008, 01:57 PM
@kukushka
I didnt talking about you personly
I'm talkig in global on many giveaways here

BTW.. dubra dien
yeah, it's just a good example.. ok, i have couple of minutes, so here's some of my thoughts:

- the giveaway owner can do with its giveaway whatever he thinks. only his reputation is at stakes
- it's obvious that you can't get a positive reputation here on fst by doing giveaways. in fact, good reputation on fst is some kind of nonsense. i believe that mm, warrenbuffet, fbi, kojin, this list can be continued - they have good reputation at fst - they're banned ))))))
- when somebody is doing ga here, it's a normal process to deeply check the background of the possible invitee. for some strange reason, ppl usually don't pay attention to the reverse process - to check and understand the giveaway owner. i'm sure that odin, (respected by many members as it seems), didn't did this check when he vouched in that giveaway
- not this particular case, just general: it's crazy how some ppl are entering into what.cd, TiT and such giveaways. come on, sooner or later both sides will find themselves in s..t

btw - good day is usually transliterated in russian as dobriy den :), but the Slavs can always understand each other ) good day to you too ))

There was 3 person at there, who deserve TT...(at least my thoughts)
kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/kukushka-201882)
ajsi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ajsi-182094)
Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/cabalo-158277)
so i am glad to kukushka took it.:)
emm, i posted in the thread, but i didn't entered a giveaway so generally, i wasn't "there" :) ..neither did Cabalo who did instead some vouching ))))

There has been a thread previously discussing the same subject about fake/rigged giveaways ..
same way trackers are banning countries for high %% of assholes, they could also ban forum's users for the same reason :lol:

Polarbear
10-18-2008, 03:37 PM
i notice many traders who migrate from the trade to the giveaway section. sometimes with their old name ("i'll never trade again"), sometimes with some double or triple accounts ("hi i'm an innocent sexy girl :wub: :wub: :wub:").

maybe they get tired of bumping their unsuccessful trade threads.

let's face it, even trading threads with invites to good trackers are bumped forever. after six or seven bumps a new topic with the same offer is made and bumped again.

i think the fst trading section is pretty much dead. welcome to the "nice giveaway", "i can be trusted, because i have green points beneath my nickname" and "can i have it plzzzz" section. :lol:

when you give away loads of invites in public hence break tracker rules, your reputation is doomed anyway. who cares wether the giveaways are fabricated or fake.

if you're looking for respect and invites to private trackers, follow their rules.

Theory11
10-18-2008, 03:42 PM
omg? so someone like sweetiepie could be a man? oh wth...got me fooled for a while ><'

Polarbear
10-18-2008, 03:46 PM
omg? so someone like sweetiepie could be a man? oh wth...got me fooled for a while ><'

never underestimate the effect of pretending to be a girl amongst lonely teenage boys.

i'm 100% convinced that a clever, well faked girl account can get more invites here than most of the traders. even if it happens subconsciously.

tX
10-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Ahahaha I remember in my gaming clan, a 'girl' applied, and we all jumped to welcome 'her'.

Turns out he was just a little boy with an exceptionally squeaky voice, and an idiotic one at that.

Theory11
10-18-2008, 03:52 PM

never underestimate the effect of pretending to be a girl amongst lonely teenage boys.

i'm 100% convinced that a clever, well faked girl account can get more invites here than most of the traders. even if it happens subconsciously.

wow this is sad...grosses me out tbh :sick:

Lindsay<3
10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
You could say I am paranoid, but it ain't that long ago a member tornedo did a GA and haded out a dozen invites to his own dupe accounts just to get BT-rep or members winning an ScT-account that already had one (cfr. sweetiepie aka akeesson aka Lindsay<3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lindsay3-205792)).

:dabs:

Hi! just so that you know sweetiepie and me (lindsay) arenīt the same person!!! why would I have two accunts... I know sweetiepay quite well and so on but we arnīt the same person:( you could just ask the staff if we havfe the same IP!!!!! could you just cut this crap now!!!! plz!

bugs.bunny
10-18-2008, 04:57 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2jg9j76.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/r91r9f.jpg
:whistling

Lindsay<3
10-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasnīt activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!

redMonster
10-18-2008, 05:19 PM
O'really

Polarbear
10-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasnīt activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right. i guess that explains why both of you have the exact same writing style and even make the same spelling mistakes. i was curious and compared your post, pretty obvious.

my next account will be a swedish girl as well, then we can have hot lesbian cybersex. :sick:

Lindsay<3
10-18-2008, 05:24 PM
same english teatcher xD

Polarbear
10-18-2008, 05:25 PM
same english teatcher xD
:pinch: that's what i was waiting for.

Albo Da Kid
10-18-2008, 05:26 PM
lmaooo so lindsay im guessing thats your pic in the avatar.... yea right :angry:lol im serious you guys need to give up this :ghey:gay tactics. it's no good for the loosers around here that really think you are a girl and probably whack of to you after inviting you to one of their "high level trackers" lmaoooooo:w00t::w00t:

redMonster
10-18-2008, 05:27 PM
No point in carrying this forward. It is pretty obvious that they are the same people.

slymester
10-18-2008, 05:28 PM
same english teatcher xD

Best response ever

Cabalo
10-18-2008, 06:38 PM
well, people's credibility is at stake when they break the rules they even enforced for their own giveaways. Nice point caught by Disme, as usual.

about the giveaway, it's a fact i'm not a member at TT and that i look forward to join the tracker (and yeah, for professional reasons even), but when i went there, i saw people that actually were more trance addicts than me (eg. carrying sigs and user titles music-related for a long time), and that i know for experience that are trustworthy, so i felt to vouch for them and didn't even apply. It was the only decent thing to do.

and yes, it's kinda sad to see someone applying rules and breaking it themselves.

once, i was with too much extra time on my hands, and i even sat in front of dreamweaver and started to build a shitlist webpage from users of this and other forums, with the respective threads, scams, double identities, etc, but i gave up the idea when i realized it would be too much of an hassle, and that creating a whitelist of the good ones would be way much simple. It's too many of the bad seeds, and i trully understand many trackers point of view toward members of FST.

and it's a pitty, cuz i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant. Besides, even when proofs are provided, some staff even comes warn that we are stalking, etc, and nothing is done to those users, nor a reply is given.

just my long 2 cents.

Artemis
10-18-2008, 08:15 PM
well, people's credibility is at stake when they break the rules they even enforced for their own giveaways. Nice point caught by Disme, as usual.

about the giveaway, it's a fact i'm not a member at TT and that i look forward to join the tracker (and yeah, for professional reasons even), but when i went there, i saw people that actually were more trance addicts than me (eg. carrying sigs and user titles music-related for a long time), and that i know for experience that are trustworthy, so i felt to vouch for them and didn't even apply. It was the only decent thing to do.

and yes, it's kinda sad to see someone applying rules and breaking it themselves.

once, i was with too much extra time on my hands, and i even sat in front of dreamweaver and started to build a shitlist webpage from users of this and other forums, with the respective threads, scams, double identities, etc, but i gave up the idea when i realized it would be too much of an hassle, and that creating a whitelist of the good ones would be way much simple. It's too many of the bad seeds, and i trully understand many trackers point of view toward members of FST.

and it's a pitty, cuz i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant. Besides, even when proofs are provided, some staff even comes warn that we are stalking, etc, and nothing is done to those users, nor a reply is given.

just my long 2 cents.

The act of 'outing' them here or on other forums, is in itself effective, it effects them directly since they will often keep their secret identities, scams etc secret from even close cyber friends. Playing both sides of the coin here and at other places can have dire consequences later on too, since FST is really only a starting point. There are only a limited number of trackers after all, and they watch the members and compare their behavior on their own site and forums, so 'outing' someone as a scammer, cheat, dual a/c creator, collector etc tends to stick, and once stuck it doesn't come off easily. The ultimate of course is the infamous global ban, but if the infraction is serious enough it can take only a few hours for a year or two years of posting, getting to know people, creating 'friendships' to completely disappear, and I have been around long enough to see just how effective the ban hammer can be.
The simple fact is that the torrent community is a microcosm of life in general, but it is a far smaller community, with far fewer places to hide, so those who think they have the power of anonymity should really think again, their antics are watched.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2008, 09:05 PM
I would just like to thank a few of the more experienced members here for opening my eyes a little wider.
Seems a lot more goes on under the surface that I was aware of.

And I'm selfishly also grateful that the vague feelings of animosity I held towards a few people named as scammers here were thankfully not entirely unjustified.

BlueLabel
10-18-2008, 09:11 PM
my next account will be a swedish girl as well, then we can have hot lesbian cybersex. :sick:

WOW so you must send me friendship from your next account,
I always wanted swedish girl in my friend list :naughty:

brightsid
10-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Becareful Bluelabel Jailbait ahead :P

killercam101
10-19-2008, 12:06 AM
congrats kukushka on winning ..but seriously..who even looks at rep pts unless they want to see whether the user is a trader or not? Also, this whole thing is about a trace/dance/wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man tracker....

Lindsay<3
10-19-2008, 12:34 AM
No point in carrying this forward. It is pretty obvious that they are the same people.

ask the staff goddamit!!!!:(

kondrae
10-19-2008, 12:42 AM
congrats to kakushka

Stranger99
10-19-2008, 05:22 AM
i notice many traders who migrate from the trade to the giveaway section. sometimes with their old name ("i'll never trade again"), sometimes with some double or triple accounts ("hi i'm an innocent sexy girl :wub: :wub: :wub:").

maybe they get tired of bumping their unsuccessful trade threads.

let's face it, even trading threads with invites to good trackers are bumped forever. after six or seven bumps a new topic with the same offer is made and bumped again.

i think the fst trading section is pretty much dead. welcome to the "nice giveaway", "i can be trusted, because i have green points beneath my nickname" and "can i have it plzzzz" section. :lol:

when you give away loads of invites in public hence break tracker rules, your reputation is doomed anyway. who cares wether the giveaways are fabricated or fake.

if you're looking for respect and invites to private trackers, follow their rules.

looks like u are telling ur own story cuz u know it so perfectly :lol::lol:

mafija
10-19-2008, 06:08 AM
pusybear is tipical example of hypocritical behavior:w00t:

Disme
10-19-2008, 06:40 AM
- the giveaway owner can do with its giveaway whatever he thinks. only his reputation is at stakes

emm, i posted in the thread, but i didn't entered a giveaway so generally, i wasn't "there" :) ..neither did Cabalo who did instead some vouching

That not correct ... your own reputation get's a blow too. As you said, you didn't enter the GA, you just spammed a little (as usual :P) and so you had no means to obtain the invite.

No inviter will go and randomly ask people who happen to post in their threads to take an invite from their hands. So it must have been you who PM'ed the inviter. The question is why? The only logical answer is that you don't want it to be public knowledge that you got the invite. The only people that have been know to do that are traders/cheaters/scammers/dupe-accountholders and more frauds ... but never members with good intentions.

About the sweetiepie/akeesson/lindsay>3-member, I can be brief he/she is a trader/dupe-account holder and the lovely pic of sweetiepie is already gone :shifty:, he has no more friends in his profile??? and the only thing remaining is his title 'CFS is the shiet !' which isn't exactly good publicity for the forum in question :whistling

Cabalo
10-19-2008, 06:42 AM
no wonder... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-hunt-over-236754/?

BlueLabel
10-19-2008, 06:49 AM
no wonder... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-hunt-over-236754/?

:o:o:o

Skiz
10-19-2008, 07:39 AM
edit

Cabalo
10-19-2008, 07:41 AM
i figure i'll stir the pot a little with this tidbit.

Sweetiepie and lindsey don't share an ip or even an isp. However, sweetiepie does share an ip with "waeldiab". :whistling
lol !

Skiz
10-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi! just so that you know sweetiepie and me (lindsay) arenīt the same person!!! why would I have two accunts... I know sweetiepay quite well and so on but we arnīt the same person:( you could just ask the staff if we havfe the same IP!!!!! could you just cut this crap now!!!! plz!

EDIT: Actually, up further inspection, you do. You registered the same day and yes, you do have matching IPs. :lol:

Oddly, some match up with "waeldiab" too. :whistling

It appears they are playing the proxy game as the ISP jumps all over the place, but both accounts are using it and thus, match. :pinch:

Polarbear
10-19-2008, 12:31 PM
hey sly, i usually ignore my stalking fans, but if you think you can diss me by digging up old posts there you go hidden trader ....

http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08420/2cn84so644.png

IdolEyes787
10-19-2008, 12:47 PM
no wonder... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-hunt-over-236754/? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-the-hunt-over-236754/?)

So polarbear's full of himself , tell me something I don't know.

Also @skizo say what you want about sweetiepie but leave lindsay out of it "she's" way hotter.
Btw I did a search and there is no country named Texas so I wouldn't go casting aspersions if I were you mister.

BlueLabel
10-19-2008, 01:05 PM

EDIT: Actually, up further inspection, you do. You registered the same day and yes, you do have matching IPs. :lol:

Oddly, some match up with "waeldiab" too. :whistling

It appears they are playing the proxy game as the ISP jumps all over the place, but both accounts are using it and thus, match. :pinch:

I wonder where waeldiab gone :lol:
maybe this guy suffer from split personality and think that he is 2 hot babes.

nice one skiz

Skiz
10-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Btw I did a search and there is no country named Texas so I wouldn't go casting aspersions if I were you mister.

Where did that come from? :huh:

IdolEyes787
10-19-2008, 01:25 PM
I apparently confused it with humour.

BlueLabel
10-19-2008, 01:30 PM
isn't George Bush from texas (before he became president)

kukushka
10-19-2008, 01:30 PM
I wonder where waeldiab gone :lol:
maybe this guy suffer from split personality and think that he is 2 hot babes.

well, maybe these two hot sweden girls went to egypt on vacation and waeldiab is having fun with them and doesn't give a ... about this thread :cool:

BlueLabel
10-19-2008, 01:33 PM
dobra veiche ^^

Skiz
10-19-2008, 02:06 PM

Yes.

puckface
10-19-2008, 02:54 PM
hey sly, i usually ignore my stalking fans, but if you think you can diss me by digging up old posts there you go hidden trader ....

I still fail to realize how calling someone a trader is an insult... you people are whacked out. Youre like Republicans and their mob mentality ganging up on the latest craze.

Night0wl
10-19-2008, 03:26 PM

Yes.

a quite famous Texan even http://www.ccadp.org/serialpresident.htm

Disme
10-19-2008, 03:39 PM
well, maybe these two hot sweden girls went to egypt on vacation and waeldiab is having fun with them and doesn't give a ... about this thread :cool:

I fail to understand why you are still posting here trying to divert the thread from your own 'miraculous' invite to TT, that surprisingly went to you while you never even asked for it :dry:

Wherever there is smoke there is fire :naughty:

killercam101
10-19-2008, 04:03 PM

I fail to understand why you are still posting here trying to divert the thread from your own 'miraculous' invite to TT, that surprisingly went to you while you never even asked for it :dry:

Wherever there is smoke there is fire :naughty:

wherever there is smoke there is a smoke machine! :dry:

Disme
10-19-2008, 04:06 PM
wherever there is smoke there is a smoke machine! :dry:

Wadeva

IdolEyes787
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM

Yes.

Along with LBJ,Howard Hughes,Janis Joplin,(Star Trek creator)Gene Roddenberry and infamously Lee Harvey Oswald and Bonny and Clyde.

Oh and Alexis Texas.

BlueLabel
10-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Yes.

Along with LBJ,Howard Hughes,Janis Joplin,(Star Trek creator)Gene Roddenberry and infamously Lee Harvey Oswald and Bonny and Clyde.

Oh and Alexis Texas.

here is your medal
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5715/abmedalback3webjp9.jpg

puckface
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM

Oh and Alexis Texas.

here is your medal

well forget my comment, I'm slow on the uptake this morning.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2008, 07:35 PM

Oh and Alexis Texas.

here is your medal
:lol: Thanks,I'm good at learning and stuff .Expecially history and speeling.

kooftspc11
10-19-2008, 08:52 PM
but my acunt wasnīt activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

has your a-cunt been activated yet?

dont fret my pet that cherry of yours will be popped some day....just tell your brother to use a condom

Disme
10-20-2008, 06:12 AM

dont fret my pet that cherry of yours will be popped some day....just tell your brother to use a condom

Some of her acunts are being disabled as we speak ... more will certainly follow ... :happy:

@ kooftspc11: Jealous there's another cunt on the board ?

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2008, 07:11 AM

Some of her acunts are being disabled as we speak ... more will certainly follow ... :happy:

lolol good one

kooftspc11
10-20-2008, 10:09 AM

yes yes yes yes

my envy for you has now given way to jealousy....

*sigh*

oh what ever will i do?

omg
consider
my
eyes
rolled :rolleyes:

kukushka
10-20-2008, 11:48 AM
i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant.

because it's often looks like trolling, it's almost everytime has some %% of trolling and when there's no proofs, only suspicions etc. - it is 100% trolling.
i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers. for some reasons they use other methods than forum spamming ) maybe because they're far from trolling and just into the bt cleaning business? ))

As you said, you didn't enter the GA, you just spammed a little (as usual ) and so you had no means to obtain the invite.

correct :P

No inviter will go and randomly ask people who happen to post in their threads to take an invite from their hands. So it must have been you who PM'ed the inviter. The question is why? The only logical answer is that you don't want it to be public knowledge that you got the invite. The only people that have been know to do that are traders/cheaters/scammers/dupe-accountholders and more frauds ... but never members with good intentions.

oh nice story. based only on facts. and perfect logic. :lol:
a good example of what i said when i quoted Cabalo

your own reputation get's a blow too.

oh rly. that's bad. that's really bad. i'm crying. something that could have been done, it could have been done only in private. so here comes reputation question. for me, the reputation that i value the most - it's called self respect. i wouldn't respect myself if i made my private messaging public. even the stories that i'm ready to tell to friends like kondrae, it's not because i have to confess or smth, but because it's fun actually and being gossip (yeah, i'm no angel), i don't mind to feed their curiosity ;). so, from the opposite site, when someone is trying to reveal somebody's other private messaging - such intentions are ruining the persons reputation. in case such person had a reputation. just my imo )

plus. one more time. about reputation on fst. fst is based on disrespect. disrespect of the forum towards trackers. so having a "good reputation" _here_ is still a bit of a nonsense to me ))

I fail to understand

correct :P

why you are still posting here trying to divert the thread from your own 'miraculous' invite to TT, that surprisingly went to you while you never even asked for it

you're mixing my posts with your impressions of my posts ))
in reality, there was a weekend and some strange people are having a life this time instead of posting strange things in strange places )

congrats to kakushka
f..k man, kakushka and kukushka are two completely different things
i can tell you the difference in private ))))

..sry i did some splitted multiquoting, i tried not to loose the key points of original messages )
..currently i have no future intentions to continue to post here, there's more to say, but those who can understand, i think already made their conclusions and for any other guys - who really cares )

Disme
10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers.

I stopped reading your post after this sentence ... you're quite the comedian of the board lately!

On a side note ... I noticed you only posted some whitty comment in regard to sweetiepie, while my original post was about your situation, and it struck me a little odd. It had nothing to do with you and your weekend and not having the time to post.

I said what I had to say and I'll do it again when I notice things like your miraculous TT-invite ... trolling or no trolling :dry:

Funkin'
10-20-2008, 02:22 PM

I love reading your posts.

Cabalo
10-20-2008, 03:32 PM
because it's often looks like trolling, it's almost everytime has some %% of trolling and when there's no proofs, only suspicions etc. - it is 100% trolling.
i actually had some talks with real detectives from a couple of trackers. for some reasons they use other methods than forum spamming ) maybe because they're far from trolling and just into the bt cleaning business? ))

LOL! DETECTIVES !!! LOL !!

after that word i couldn't read anything else as i was rolling on the floor laughing!

thank you! thank you very much! you are on way to earn the prize noob of the week at this board. If only there wasn't waeldiab-lindsay-sweetiepie, you would take it easy and clean.

please stop, and get back to distill potatoes.

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 04:21 PM
DETECTIVES
tVx2uCcDXX0

ajsi
10-20-2008, 04:49 PM
DETECTIVES
tVx2uCcDXX0
:D couldn't stop laugh. an epic one

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2008, 06:44 PM
lol

nyimages
10-20-2008, 07:03 PM
That has got to be the most random video I have ever seen.

Artemis
10-20-2008, 07:51 PM
That has got to be the most random video I have ever seen.

You need to take your ritalin and read the rest of the thread :frusty::frusty::frusty:

TRFan
10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
ok sweetiepie if you think you are so tough lets see....people have been working and so far you got banned

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on two private non trader forums
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

and a lot more to come...stay tuned, see on thepiratebay, or even worse, limewire?

still want to be a hard-cunt?

Lindsay<3
10-22-2008, 07:48 AM
ok sweetiepie if you think you are so tough lets see....people have been working and so far you got banned

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

and a lot more to come...stay tuned, see on thepiratebay, or even worse, limewire?

And the reason why i've been banned is because of giveaways... So that's the thank you gets when you give something ?

SO FUCK OF IDIOTS !!

apextwin146
10-22-2008, 07:55 AM

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

And the reason why i've been banned is because of giveaways... So that's the thank you gets when you give something ?

SO FUCK OF IDIOTS !!
WOW u r the most motherfucking stupid prick i have ever seen
Quoted this post cuz everyone can see that lindsay and sweetiepie are the same user now ..

DeathAngel
10-22-2008, 07:57 AM

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

SO FUCK OF IDIOTS !!

Giveaways ? ROFL !! listen buddy , when I'm through with you , you won't even have a chance to open your email . Liars aren't accepted . I posted here earlier a log file that showed the shit that you have been doing , now this log file is on every blacklist available . More to come . My advice to you is go change your ISP . GL .

Funkin'
10-22-2008, 07:59 AM

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

SO FUCK OF IDIOTS !!

So you got banned from FSC because you did a giveaway?

Albo Da Kid
10-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Good to hear this. Hope this becomes a lesson to you bro. Lying about giving invites and acting like a girl is not cool.

Nixxo
10-22-2008, 08:26 AM

on iTs aka thehobbit
on scl
on fsc aka thehobbit
on sct aka akeesson
on musicvid aka akeesson
on torrentleech
on TiT aka akeesson
on what.cd aka akeesson
on ptn

SO FUCK OF IDIOTS !!
Why do you reply to something directed at Sweetiepie unless thats you?

slymester
10-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Why do you reply to something directed at Sweetiepie unless thats you?

That was established already although it was denied time and time again but the truth finally came out

redMonster
10-22-2008, 12:28 PM
LOL. It is now confirmed for everyone to see.

Cabalo
10-22-2008, 01:35 PM
then why haven't waeldiab been disabled too? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/waeldiab-163951

funny how he just reappeared when his other 2 accounts were disabled too...:whistling:whistling:whistling