PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Help

Seedler
10-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Long story short:

I have a GF that I've dated for a year, currently I'm in university and she's still in last year of high school. We were really close back then, but now the distance is getting to me. She's still really attached to me, so I don't want to break her heart as I still have some affection for her. However, recently I've met another girl who just drives me crazy, everything I ever want etcetc. Basically I'm infatuated with this new girl. I really don't know what to do, I try to do the right thing and forget about her, but I just can't and it's driving me insane.

What should I do?:ermm:

RedRansom
10-19-2008, 08:00 AM
:ermm: Love them together dont prefer one :naughty:
but your choice if you wanna piss off one indeed http://inventorspot.com/relationship_advice :unsure:

vacuuum
10-21-2008, 10:39 PM
hhmmm, just break your old girls heart.
Make some senior's year a good one when they become her fallback (rebound) guy/girl.
Let your GF know what's up, maybe she has a better idea on how to handle it.
Worse comes to worst, she brakes up with you and you have a sob story to tell the new girl.

j2k4
10-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Long story short:

I have a GF that I've dated for a year, currently I'm in university and she's still in last year of high school. We were really close back then, but now the distance is getting to me. She's still really attached to me, so I don't want to break her heart as I still have some affection for her. However, recently I've met another girl who just drives me crazy, everything I ever want etcetc. Basically I'm infatuated with this new girl. I really don't know what to do, I try to do the right thing and forget about her, but I just can't and it's driving me insane.

You are afflicting both.

Leave them (as well as all other women) alone.

Barbarossa
10-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Long story short:

You are afflicting both.

Leave them (as well as all other women) alone.

:lol: :earl:

You should get straight to the point more often, it's very effective :whistling

MaxOverlord
10-29-2008, 02:19 AM
Long story short:

keep em' both....what are you thinking?

anoneemuse
11-02-2008, 08:00 AM
its all about how selfish you can get ...

you know what .. if you were in love with your soon to be ex girl friend, you wouldnt even think about the second one ..

:dabs:

DannyGnXz
11-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Save yourself "a lot of grief / lying / getting caught" by just being honest with your girl friend. If you found somebody else, then its time to move on.

DikTation
12-06-2008, 04:09 AM
I agree with most of the posts here, just be straight up it's the only way out and you have someone to actually to talk to :)

apextwin146
12-06-2008, 04:15 AM
i think by now he would have taken care of some issue like that :dry:

Alien5
12-06-2008, 04:34 AM
Just introduce the new girl to the high school girl, and watch them tear each others hair out.

apextwin146
12-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Would you be willing to bet on who wins?

Popov
12-06-2008, 05:38 PM
hhmmm, just break your old girls heart.
Make some senior's year a good one when they become her fallback (rebound) guy/girl.
Let your GF know what's up, maybe she has a better idea on how to handle it.
Worse comes to worst, she brakes up with you and you have a sob story to tell the new girl.

lol, "great" idea... omg :pinch:

Just follow your heart, tell your gf exactly how you feels, get it another chance, and after that you can split up if you still don't like her

ostracizado
12-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Well .. first of all u need to think .. "am i one of those persons that gets accustomed to the partner .. ?" as in .. we all had the experience of only really appreciate something when we lose it .. :ermm:

Other thing is how much are you afraid of becoming alone ..it would suck if you break up and then the new girl doesn't end in anything ... and oh boy ... just you and your pals ...

Well in the end i believe that the right thing to do is ... live your life .. after all you're still young .. and surely there will appear a lot of interesting people in your life .. so don't be too attached to something or someone .. at least thats how i see it ...

Note: I'm quite sure .. that by now he has done something .. this thread is quite old ..

Santa
12-12-2008, 10:16 PM
http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_v2_download_file&uniq_name=charlie0&file_id=f_102692879/01.%20She%27s%20Gone.mp3

RPF
12-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Why in the world do you seek "relationship" help on a filesharing forum?

Ok, since you asked....

Neither relationships is likely to last, simply because of your age and "status" - University and High school students.

It is quite likely that your high school sweetheart already has her eyes on someone else, and if she doesn;t - she will shortly after you break the news to her (which you should.)

Bottom line - move on, be gentle but break up with the HS one. Enjoy your new relationship but neither one of you should take it too seriously.

Aeyen
01-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Who knows maybe they'll find out here :P

Infatuation is easy to get over and obviously, you don't love your old girl anymore.

Leave both, move on.

Rumov
01-05-2009, 10:23 PM
My advice is... choose one :naughty:
You should know best which one to choose!

Sanka113
01-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Take the new girl out for a test drive to hopefully get a glimpse of whats to come. Take her out on a couple dates but try to keep it simple. Try not to do anything intimate with the crush, as if you decided to stick with your current gf you'd be cheating on her. All you want to do is get a good scope of your crush's personality on a different level. It'd suck to break up with your current gf to only realize the girl you have a crush on isn't all that. Good luck and may the force be with you!