PDA

View Full Version : Looking for level 8

greymatter
10-19-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm looking for level 8. Have very good offer. PM only.
Want to spam, just do it here. :happy:

TomSawyer
10-19-2008, 09:15 AM
ok
what do you have for lvl8 ??

harsha11
10-19-2008, 09:58 AM
wat can u trade for level 8 dude

cinephilia
10-19-2008, 12:29 PM
You're definitely a level hunter and a collector... I could *maybe* understand if you'd look for a tracker in particular, but you just want a level... Could you please tell me whats the point of getting a tracker not for its content but only because it's a level 8 ?

C.H.A.O.S
10-19-2008, 12:53 PM
You're definitely a level hunter and a collector... I could *maybe* understand if you'd look for a tracker in particular, but you just want a level... Could you please tell me whats the point of getting a tracker not for its content but only because it's a level 8 ?
the same theory about you can find the same member in every giveaway.
please don't flame here, this section is for trading, you can give your advices in the giveaway section.
greetings.

cinephilia
10-19-2008, 01:00 PM
please don't flame here, this section is for trading, you can give your advices in the giveaway section.
Well, i just took the opportunity to tell what i think because of this:

greymatter
10-19-2008, 01:04 PM

I just don't want to highlight my thread by writing the name of the tracker just in case the tracker staff searches for their tracker names and catch my inviters. I just want to play safe. Its nothing about the level than what i want.
I have an idvice for you. Its free. lol (i got to write this cause its the trading section)
First, be here and learn more things before you advice an older member.

JPaul
10-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, don't advice an older member. :sage:

puckface
10-19-2008, 03:01 PM

Please think before you speak, he wants level 8, there is only one level 8.. therefore he wants a specific tracker.

shall i speak slower?

Yeah, don't advice an older member. :sage:

as usual, nothing useful.

greymatter
10-21-2008, 02:29 PM
up :P

kapowcowpwned
10-22-2008, 02:51 AM
you all are failures :o