PDA

View Full Version : So whats the Deal with Swedvdr

Mister Moo
10-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Are they still not allowing non-nordic ip's ? what if I signed up with my vectoral seedbox? if you don't know or you think, don't post or else I will have to flame you.

Dretskol
10-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Are they still not allowing non-nordic ip's ?

That's correct

punki_rach
10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
what if I signed up with my vectoral seedbox?

Well vectoral serves are located in Germany so I don't know how that's going to help

kyrcer
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
If you have other than nordic ip you will be banned.

cinephilia
10-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned :shifty:

Artemis
10-20-2008, 04:41 AM
flame away :naughty:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2lxij6e.jpg

Disme
10-20-2008, 06:09 AM
i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned :shifty:

Looks like big fun :sick:

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 07:38 AM
Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned :shifty:
WOW really smart move
how didn't I think of it?? staying hidden in the shadows and try not been caught.
smooth man very smooth
(the stupid thing I've heared) :frusty::frusty:

beco
10-20-2008, 07:58 AM
They closed my account too.... ;)
I still believe there staff Team is an excellent team ....
In any case I log in via the server .....until I strat to log in from my home ... and after that i got my BAN...

Super tracker to DVD's ... :yup:

kyrcer
10-20-2008, 11:47 AM

Friend got banned maybe 2 weeks ago up 3TB donor almost 103weeks account, dl stuff only by box but buy 1gbit box and they banned him because he cheated.

So you can also be banned but this is only a time.

integral
10-20-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm sure if you logged in with a Nordic IP (which is most likely __not__ Vectoral.info seedbox) you'd be fine. Not really advice as I don't have an account there since I do not like to perpetually break the rules of trackers I'm a member of. Good luck.

cinephilia
10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
WOW really smart move
how didn't I think of it?? staying hidden in the shadows and try not been caught.
smooth man very smooth
(the stupid thing I've heared) :frusty::frusty:
i didn't say that it's nice to hide for staying in a tracker... i just tell you facts.

peronibirra
10-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Those Swedes are smart. Keep all the bandwith, hot blondes and dvdrs to yourself, but sell us cheap furniture! Thanks, Sweden!

danio
10-24-2008, 02:18 PM
why would anyone who's not scandinavian want an account at swedvdr anyways? i fail to see the point, since the content there is either nordic pal, custom swesub or swedish movies.. please enlighten me someone!

RedRansom
10-24-2008, 02:37 PM
why would anyone who's not scandinavian want an account at swedvdr anyways? i fail to see the point, since the content there is either nordic pal, custom swesub or swedish movies.. please enlighten me someone!
Simple, why non-hungarian need to bithumen! This is valid for swedvdr too or non-trance listener on TranceTraffic...
-CoLl3cTinG-

0Ri0N
10-24-2008, 02:57 PM

cause SweDVDr has a large amount of DVDs with subs from other countries. They have not only DVDrs with nordic subtitles.

kyrcer
10-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes the main case is what 0Ri0N wrote. But staff have they own politics so everyone have respect it.