10-20-2008, 01:02 AM
hi guys
i just want to know
if i donate at FTN can i get invites ??
very simple question
any answer here

nyimages
10-20-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm pretty sure they recently changed their policy that any user who donates during a month gets an invite that month but I can't know for sure as I am sadly not a member.

killercam101
10-20-2008, 01:15 AM
donating doesn't guarantee you an invite but based on your activity on the site, you might get one.

zizo
10-20-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm pretty sure they recently changed their policy that any user who donates during a month gets an invite that month but I can't no for sure as I am sadly not a member.
i am waiting to be sure :D
any one can tell me

Tokeman
10-20-2008, 01:59 AM
If you were a member, you'd know the policy. If some one you know has it, and your trying to help them get an invite for you, they should know too.

cinephilia
10-20-2008, 02:18 AM
If you were FTN member, you'd know the current policy... seems you want to donate money for a FTN member, and then, you get the invite, the FTN member get a star next his username... it's what i call a trade :dry:

ben99
10-20-2008, 04:33 AM
it's not a trade... it's like when people pay for SCT invites, thats the only way you can get them. This is the same principle, you pay/donate to the site so you can join through the intermediate of a member.

Mister Moo
10-20-2008, 05:13 AM
sometime Brandon rewards donators with an invite, then they always turn around and stab him in the back and try to trade them, then he takes away everyones invites again. It's a vicious cycle of threats and drama where no one ever seems to learn there lesson.

soulreaper
10-20-2008, 05:19 AM
It's a vicious cycle of threats and drama where no one ever seems to learn there lesson.

:lol:

Neoworld
10-20-2008, 05:43 AM
Even long time members whom have donated are not guranteed an invite, but someone that joined recently and has contributed to seeding, forums and irc could be. Not really fair IMO but its their site-

Removed as it has changed.

Disme
10-20-2008, 06:00 AM
Even long time members whom have donated are not guranteed an invite, but someone that joined recently and has contributed to seeding, forums and irc could be. Not really fair IMO but its their site-

Is it really necessairy to post this news item from the tracker ... ffs ... when will people learn :rolleyes::frusty:

BTW your posted news item is OLD and obselete already!!! :angry:

Neoworld
10-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Is it really necessairy to post this news item from the tracker

As people were speculating on it I thought it was relevant.

BTW your posted news item is OLD and obselete already!!! :angry:

Glad to hear that is the case, and with that the post is removed.

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2008, 06:58 AM
I tihnk he is asking if he will get invited if he donates. I think no if that is the case. You need to know somebody to invite you in.

Xcist
10-20-2008, 07:09 AM
I tihnk he is asking if he will get invited if he donates. I think no if that is the case. You need to know somebody to invite you in.

Gah, lame way to get in. Just make friends and be trustworthy, and the doors wil open for everything... yes even FTN. =)

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 07:31 AM
@zizo

maybe if you be more active someone will help you

bentomans
10-20-2008, 08:04 AM
hi guys
i just want to know
very simple question
any answer here
if you're a ftn member , i think you can get answer at home page :)

zizo
10-20-2008, 08:23 AM
hi guys
i just want to know
very simple question
any answer here
i`m not member i just do that to make sure if i donate to an account i will take invite or not
so whats the answer ??

integral
10-20-2008, 08:25 AM
i`m not member i just do that to make sure if i donate to an account i will take invite or not
so whats the answer ??

the answer is stop trading. :)

beco
10-20-2008, 08:36 AM
simpel answer.... NO
forget it :rolleyes:

edit: the news about the invite ... only temporary for this month .

ajsi
10-20-2008, 09:19 AM
ye, if you have a friend inside, discuss it with him, but if you think that you will simply find a user, donate through his account and get invite, you are wrong ;)

symbols
10-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Yea I think if you read the news closely it says if you have ALREADY donated then you get it.

I actually like their new idea. Its good to change it up a bit. Especially for those who can't afford or don't want to link a donation but participate are rewarded. Unfortunately thats not me but I think its good to reward those who are active in the community.

brightsid
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Well there is lot to be done in the new system but it's a start

puckface
10-20-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm pretty sure they recently changed their policy that any user who donates during a month gets an invite that month but I can't no for sure as I am sadly not a member.
i am waiting to be sure :D
any one can tell me

why cant you just go to the site and .. LOOK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. it is right there.

ajsi
10-20-2008, 01:41 PM
why cant you just go to the site and .. LOOK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. it is right there.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ftn-question-post3007545/postcount17
why don't you just read what does he post