PDA

View Full Version : [req] ttc

Lindsay<3
10-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi, :wub::wub::wub: !!!!!!!!!

Can I have TTC ?. plz... :wub:

Cheers !!! :wub::wub:

- Lindsay<3 :wub::wub::wub::wub:

PS, can post any proofs you want !! ;) :wub::wub: ;);)

Disme
10-20-2008, 09:37 AM
You have some nerve posting here requesting whatsoever ... but I guess you have to replace your other accounts that got disabled at certain trackers.

Well ... anybody who looks at what has been written about you won't even give you an invite to an open-signup tracker.

bugs.bunny
10-20-2008, 09:38 AM
let the bashing begin

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
we don't need your proofs
we already have all the proofs we need
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672/page5 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672/page5)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6886/qweay3.jpg

good luck

Lindsay<3
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Sweetiepie and me aren't the same person... I mean, if we were, why havn't staff banned us ? omg, f**ker !!
I havn't been disabled on any accounts, I don't know if sweetiepie have been that, And I don't give a crap either...

X

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 09:46 AM
What kind of a fcking twat just posts the same request for two different trackers(TTC???) ..

Disme
10-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Sweetiepie and me aren't the same person... I mean, if we were, why havn't staff banned us ? omg, f**ker !!
I havn't been disabled on any accounts, I don't know if sweetiepie have been that, And I don't give a crap either...

X

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/pauldrummer/blablabla.jpg

Artemis
10-20-2008, 09:48 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/wl7tyx.jpg

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 09:49 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/wl7tyx.jpg
:lol: .. Do u make these .. bloody awesome mate

LubTheStaringCat
10-20-2008, 09:50 AM
You have some nerve posting here requesting whatsoever ... but I guess you have to replace your other accounts that got disabled at certain trackers.

Well ... anybody who looks at what has been written about you won't even give you an invite to an open-signup tracker.

They're just trying to wide people up and succeeding.
The more people post negative comments, the more they'll do It.
They crave for an audience,
the best bet Is to ignore them and they'll get the message and go away.

slymester
10-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Maybe it was your English teatcher that got your acunts disabled

brightsid
10-20-2008, 10:00 AM
First a young good boy, then pair of innocent girls what comes next?

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 10:01 AM
midget transexuals . :wub:

brightsid
10-20-2008, 10:03 AM
trio or more? :O

hollowed_one
10-20-2008, 10:03 AM
scammers....i mean she wouldnt even show me her bewbs wtf

LubTheStaringCat
10-20-2008, 10:05 AM
scammers....i mean she wouldnt even show me her bewbs wtf

Pardon?....What's bewbs?:blink:

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 10:06 AM
more the merrier .. maybe some japs too
bty what a surge in the FST activity ..

hollowed_one
10-20-2008, 10:07 AM
aka boobies tata's breastisis :)

LubTheStaringCat
10-20-2008, 10:12 AM
aka boobies tata's breastisis :)

OOOOOO..........:lol::lol::lol:

Sweetiepie
10-20-2008, 02:30 PM
we don't need your proofs
we already have all the proofs we need
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672/page5 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672/page5)

[Useless picture]

good luck

omg... You must be sick man !!...

Do you really think that we are the same person ?. Explain for me why Staff havn't banned me yet ?. Maybe it's ok to have two accounts ?.. NO, I don't think so.. !

You don't know anything, so stop spamming your freakin' crappy posts all over the place... Cause, even if you think that we are the same person, I don't give a crap actually... So plz. Cut it !!!

ben99
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
sweetipie always shows up in lindsay's post....haha

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 02:45 PM
the english teacher would spank them if he didnt show up everytime ..

aysomc
10-20-2008, 02:46 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8573/urwronga92uc6.jpg

Sweetiepie
10-20-2008, 03:04 PM

omg, you showed up in this thread.... CALL 991... He must have multiple accounts... OMG !!

Starts to be tired of your posts, especially when you don't know anything at all. Have read most of your posts/"attacks". And so long you haven't got any right answers, so stop thinking that you're that perfect, cause you aint.. You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !! :angry::angry:

btw, So you can't spell either ?. "Sweetipie", My name is Sweetiepie.. Maybe we have the same english-teacher... :sick::sick: IDIOT

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 03:18 PM

omg, you showed up in this thread.... CALL 991... He must have multiple accounts... OMG !!

Starts to be tired of your posts, especially when you don't know anything at all. Have read most of your posts/"attacks". And so long you haven't got any right answers, so stop thinking that you're that perfect, cause you aint.. You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !! :angry::angry:

btw, So you can't spell either ?. "Sweetipie", My name is Sweetiepie.. Maybe we have the same english-teacher... :sick::sick: IDIOT

don't get mad because no one fill your request

Z1xqm7gmBjs

Sweetiepie
10-20-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm a dickhead

yes you are ! :yup::yup::yup::yup:

and btw, if you're that sure that we re the same person, plz prove it...

internazionale 1908
10-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Z1xqm7gmBjs

off topic

never get tired of seeing this type of videos :lol:

cheers

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 03:36 PM
fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..
"You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?
You think we are all geeks just because we are active here?
I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of :wub: smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers ..
Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..
Incase u dnt knw how to determine that then u can ask ur friend linsday<3 ..
Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

Sweetiepie
10-20-2008, 03:54 PM
fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..

To go from a low ratio to a big,

"You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?

Right

I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of :wub: smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers ..

I havn't told anyone that I'm a girl. I told EVERYONE that have asked that it's NOT me on the picture, and that I'm not a girl... But "some" people maybe was to shy to ask...

Btw, I got everything I wanted, so maybe the avatar was a good choice by me... Try it the next time you are jealous over having just having public sites....

Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..

Take a guess. Why would I put a picture of myself on a filesharing-forum ?.
Do you know the ONLY reason why you thought that ?

Because you're all so freakin' pathetic... I bet you havn't even talked to a girl for the last 6 months... And then someone with a girl on the avatar appears, and you all be so happy that you actually "know" a girl...

btw, So you think here's like 50 models whos hanging here too ?. Cause i've seen a lot of avatars with models on it...

Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

Maye not, and does it looks like I give a crap ?

So, All my answers are true, so know there's just one left...

Is Lindsay and me the same person ?

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm little kid pretending to be 2 hot chicks in bitorrent forum just to make people throw me some invites.
but the truth is that I'm masturbating all day.

no need to prove that :lol:

are you calling skizo a liar?? shame on you

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9514/qweuy9.jpg

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 04:13 PM

Right

I havn't told anyone that I'm a girl. I told EVERYONE that have asked that it's NOT me on the picture, and that I'm not a girl... But "some" people maybe was to shy to ask...

Btw, I got everything I wanted, so maybe the avatar was a good choice by me... Try it the next time you are jealous over having just having public sites....

Because you're all so freakin' pathetic... I bet you havn't even talked to a girl for the last 6 months... And then someone with a girl on the avatar appears, and you all be so happy that you actually "know" a girl...

btw, So you think here's like 50 models whos hanging here too ?. Cause i've seen a lot of avatars with models on it...

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...
i fail to understand where did u answer the points in BOLD ..
y did u ask for the sct account and wats ur gender?
if u dont have straight forward answers for that then just let us knw .. We will figure it out on our own ..
OH bty y cant linsday<3 come and protect herself here rite now? Since u r in the same school and good friends u can just tell her that all this is happening in FST and could you log in and clarify the situation?
Or is it that she can log in cuz it will result in a IP match ?

Sweetiepie
10-20-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm little kid pretending to be 2 hot chicks in bitorrent forum just to make people throw me some invites.
but the truth is that I'm masturbating all day.

no need to prove that :lol:

are you calling skizo a liar?? shame on you

What is it you don't understand ?. Schools computers have all the same IP. Or should I increase the size of the letters so you understand ?...

SCHOOL HAVE SAME IP ON ALL COMPUTERS, If you'd asked skizos how many IP-adresses our account is registrated on, you'll have the answer: 2. (Home and school).

i fail to understand where did u answer the points in BOLD ..
y did u ask for the sct account and wats ur gender?
if u dont have straight forward answers for that then just let us knw .. We will figure it out on our own ..
OH bty y cant linsday<3 come and protect herself here rite now? Since u r in the same school and good friends u can just tell her that all this is happening in FST and could you log in and clarify the situation?
Or is it that she can log in cuz it will result in a IP match ?

Another proof that you must be very dumb...

You can't even understand where I write the answers ?. OMG...

Read one more time and you'll find the answer of your question: y did u ask for the sct account

And then noone asked for my age, but I'm 20 years old, and about 30 years more grown up that you are... Cause you must be something between 10 and 14... Especially because you can't read...

I'm home your dumbass. Ask her instead if she wants to write...

Lindsay<3
10-20-2008, 04:36 PM
I can login.... and I´m quite sure it won´t reult in a IP match!!!

so what is there to defend???... I think Sweetypie has said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disme
10-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Oh my God ... you must be thinking we are all morrons sweetiepie/akeesson/the hobbit/lindsay ... I can login here 1000 times and it would be from a different IP-adress every time and still wouldn't match with any other user here.

You two (lol!) must think FST-users are stupid, but why don't you care to explain why DeathAngel has disabled privileges? Because he made public accusations, but you may be sure I will trash your request-posts time and time again and expose you for the fraud you are.

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM
your question: y did u ask for the sct account

And then noone asked for my age, but I'm 20 years old, and about 30 years more grown up that you are... Cause you must be something between 10 and 14... Especially because you can't read...

Yes u r 20 and since ur 30 yrs more grown up i am 10 .. Funny they didnt teach u simple mathematics in school ..

killercam101
10-20-2008, 04:49 PM
regardless of them being the same person"thehobbit" was shown to be an account trader...

RedRansom
10-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672/page3#post3006054
you're sayying Sweetiepie is a female and your school friend? (I am sure he is not female and if he is your school friend how can he is she:huh: and if someone's wondering he is really from sweden i contact one of kukusha detectives :lol: :P)
edit

your question: y did u ask for the sct account

:huh: you're 18 years old and if you want a frienly suggestion dont LIE anymore ... "All lies come with a tail"
I think movie is "The END" and at least you could say ok ok i do something wrong and a little pure sorry was enough...

apextwin146
10-20-2008, 04:54 PM
apparently thats the source for the gender confusion

GIRLS GONE WILD :naughty:

FST- Now ur source for Lesbian drama

Disme
10-20-2008, 04:55 PM
And where are all your friends gone sweetiepie???

PunX
10-20-2008, 05:04 PM
sweetiepie is a nub faggot with a girl personality

BlueLabel
10-20-2008, 06:27 PM
but you may be sure I will trash your request-posts time and time again and expose you for the fraud you are.

I'm with you

Artemis
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM

Right

It is interesting that you say your not the same person and that you are not a girl since Lindsay<3 is under the retarded impression that you go to the same school and that you told her about this forum when you signed up the same day ??????

Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR, plain and simple, your own posts are tripping you up. You are being flamed for being a liar, for deceiving people and it will not stop so get used to it!

PlayeR
10-20-2008, 11:42 PM
LOL @sweetiepie and Lindsay<3, if you two are gonna lie to us,
please discuss it first before posting here. because it makes you two look like an idiot here.
and I just read your reason why you applied for ScT acc in ISC GA. that's just a ridiculous reason. I hope you get banned there if you havent

olla
10-21-2008, 03:05 AM
I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of :wub: smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers

quoted for truth

apextwin146
10-21-2008, 04:18 AM
LOL @sweetiepie and Lindsay<3, if you two are gonna lie to us,
please discuss it first before posting here. because it makes you two look like an idiot here.
and I just read your reason why you applied for ScT acc in ISC GA. that's just a ridiculous reason. I hope you get banned there if you havent
Where is this reason given(in this thread) or maybe i am just being stupid :wacko:

Funkin'
10-21-2008, 04:31 AM
Right there apex:

So he traded in his fresh ScT account, for a big buffered account that was being given away.

apextwin146
10-21-2008, 04:48 AM
i should just go and die now!!! :unsure:
i thght she just bolded some of my post :emo:

so according to linsday(ur good friend whom to go to school with even though u r clearly old enuff to go to a college) u r a female ..
Fine you have all the trackers and i am stuck with public trackers ..
But u clearly didnt give a rats ass abt the this board did you?
I have no problem with u getting all the invites to high profile trackers n all.. The problem is that people like you make the ppl who give out invites out of genorousity here regret there decision of inviting ppl here .. Its ppl like you who give a bad name to this entire board .. I knw u have got all ur invites and u will just walk away but do think about other ppl here .. Who are new or who are active .. they come to FST with some hope and ppl like you just ruin their chances .. the prospective inviter would now be not so thrilled abt giving away invites here .. cuz of these experiences they mite now be a bit reluctant to give away invites .. Think abt that
Do watever you want to but just dont spoil it for others

also let me make it clear to you that not evryone comes here to get invites .. Some ppl just come here to talk to other like minded ppl ... Just to talk to othere ppl who are interested in file sharing .. Its not always about invites and requests .. I could have also gone and made requests but that was never my main intention when i joined here ..

Now i seriously request other senior members to actually get this guy/girl banned from wherever they have invited him/her .. Just to bloody set a example that cunts like them just cant get away with this kind of shit