PDA

View Full Version : [giveaway[ access to free seedbox !!

MrBuddyX
10-20-2008, 12:46 PM
OK everyone... this GA is back up and running... the first winner was MAGNUM... who used the box to buffer his accounts..Now i will pick another winner every other day..I am giving the person 2days access to the box or 48hours..
Its 50GB HDD 100Mbit link up and down and it's unmetered!! This is no BS!! It really is free!! Now here are some rules for applying..

Only trusted members need APPLY!! If you would try to do anything fishy with my account while using it, you would be commiting p2p suicide because noone would trust you ever again!! I am doing this thinking that there are other ppl in the world out there like me who give you their WORD and it actually means something!! MY WORD is GOLDEN! I hope yours is too.. I will pick whoever I want to use my box.. There is no criteria.. I will pick whoever I want, whenever I want.. I have nothing against traders, but I am not a trader.. I have never TRADED anything in my life.. However, if you are a trader and want to apply for this box you can.. Just let me know that you are a trader on the post or privately by PM..Just so i know..I am not going to give my box out for free to you for 3 days and then find out you traded it away to someone!! This won't FLY!! Anyways I want you to do two things in order to apply:

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

Ok people... Goodluck.. A friend is using my box now but he will be done buffering soon and I will pick someone soon to start using it. Also if you want to REP me for the GA that is great but that doesn't guarantee you that you will be chosen.. Once again I will choose whoever, whenver I want.. and each person will have 3 days to buffer whatever they want I hope you guys like the GA.. and ENJOY!!! GOODLUCK!!!

ajsi
10-20-2008, 01:00 PM
hey man, great gesture from you to give a chance to users with slow connection by borrowing them a seedbox
i would like to apply for it, mainly because my upstream connection is only 1MB, so that means buffering some account is very hard. i had a seedbox for 2 months in the past, so i know what to do with it, but after that i got into some dreamed trackers, in which i would really like to get some buffer. those trackers are scl, bmtv, pedros and maybe ftn. if you need to know something about me, just pm me or add me on msn. i will not let you down. thanks for considering me :) cya

Philip
10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Fabulous GA :)

I wanna apply for this one. I know you so i dont think i have to convince you about something ;)

But just ask of course, if youre wondering..My upstream is only 70 kbit so it would be great. Thanks in advance..

integral
10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
I'd be wary about this, guys. Not to be a pessimist, but I've seen a lot of people get their passkeys stolen or tampered with when using a seedbox that is shared with everyone. Just be careful, and always be wise.

kukushka
10-20-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd be wary about this, guys. Not to be a pessimist, but I've seen a lot of people get their passkeys stolen or tampered with when using a seedbox that is shared with everyone. Just be careful, and always be wise.
good point. resetting passkey after even theoretical leakage is a good idea. and not questioning the OP honesty, but if once in a lifetime someone who used that IP will try to cheat, any other person that was on the same IP will be banned too for some trackers. at least for SCT. so be careful one more time.

zedex
10-20-2008, 03:56 PM
well i tried your last giveaway and will try again this one :D

i know how to use a box and a webbui and i can be trusted ( your welcome to look at my profile ).

i will use it for MV / what / tvt.ro

thx :D

guitarhero
10-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Here i go again :). I want to buffer this time only my ScT and HDB accounts. I used a seedbox .. 4 days before :P.

I`m trustworthy and you won`t have any problems, i guarantee. If i deserve it .. i don`t know..seems i don`t. Do I ?

John1988
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
baker21 this is really awesome giveaway again http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif
as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif
1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
I want to buffer my M-vids acc,BH and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.
2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8 http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

regards
John

Roooney
10-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Fantastic giveaway!! Don't think I want to apply for this though. GL to all!

jeymacel
10-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey man ! great giveaway ....
Please consider me for this great opportunity .... i never used a seed box but i read some interesting things on the internet and i want to increase my ratios on sct and bitmetv ( here i have some difficulties , low speeds ...fail to download certain series and shows that I want to see and also do not want to create problems for those who have invited me ) .... i don't say that i deserved , just i hope to received some help , I tried to help as I could too..
Finally , yes I am trustworthy and I do not like to do other problems because i haven't any benefit, and sooner or later I will still lose ... i don't know what to say anymore just congratulations to you and good luck to all participants

ahcorac72
10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Great giveaway baker21.
I would like apply for seedbox and:

Why i want use seedbox? Because i have just have around 400kps of upstream, and for this my maximum upload is just aroun 45/50Kbp, and with this upload velocity is not easy make a good buffer in some trackers, and like you can see in my signature, i search for some time of seedbox acess to buffer some accounts.
I would like some accounts like TL, BCG.
Yes i used seedbox from a friend during 2 days some months ago.

I would like picked because i´m a good and trustworthy member.

Thanks in advance.

MrBuddyX
10-20-2008, 09:46 PM
No guitar hero... you DEF!! do deserve it.. looking at your stats, you are without a doubt, a trusted member of the community and not only that but a great asset as while looking at all the rep points you have.. so i promise i will try to get you some time :) as well as other members who have applied so far... the thing is i am new here to FST.. so i am doing this GA as a way to meet new PPL and make new friends..right now.. the first WINNER of this GA is john1988!! CONGRATZ to JOHN1988, I am sure you guys all agree with my pick and if you dont well i dont REALLY care.. it smy BOX...lol... but no in all seriousness, John has been a friend to me since day one here at FST.. He keeps in touch with me thru instant messaging and that is why i chose him first this time.. So anyways i hope to hear from you guys PM if you want, and ill pick another winner here in 2 days... so on Wednesday around noon. :)

psychophil
10-20-2008, 11:25 PM

Well to be honest I don't have bad ratio anywhere, but I would like to buffer to try and obtain a better userclass which my bring invites which I would be willing to share. I would use it on what, MV, and 3 others which I will tell you of in a PM.
I have used a seedbox before.

Well I have been torrenting for about 5 years and have never been banned from anywhere. I always try to give back what I take.
Lastly and very importantly I am TRUSTWORTHY!!!

midapool
10-21-2008, 08:41 AM
hellllllllllllo mate

can i asked for it

i want it so much

beacuse i have bad ratio in Iplay and waffles i want it for 24 hours only...plz

tX
10-21-2008, 10:29 AM

Pretty sure the guy's legit, this isn't the only site I've seen him do this at, and I've heard no complaints.

bugs.bunny
10-21-2008, 11:13 AM
hellllllllllllo mate

can i asked for it

i want it so much

beacuse i have bad ratio in Iplay and waffles i want it for 24 hours only...plz
Don't mean to spam but can't you make an original request?
All your requests are basically the same shit.
helllllllo mate I need ______ plzzzzzzzz.
I want it so much.
thx mate.

Sweetiepie
10-21-2008, 01:09 PM

Because I want to buffer some accounts. (My connection is very bad). have two accounts I wants to buffer. (Can PM you which if you want), No I havn't used a seedbox before...

Because I really need it, I can't use my accounts before I have a decent ratio. Which takes very long time for me to get... Yes I'm trustworthy and so on !

bugs.bunny
10-21-2008, 01:13 PM

Because I want to buffer some accounts. (My connection is very bad). have two accounts I wants to buffer. (Can PM you which if you want), No I havn't used a seedbox before...

Because I really need it, I can't use my accounts before I have a decent ratio. Which takes very long time for me to get... Yes I'm trustworthy and so on !

Don't suppose we'd see Lindsay<3 making a request too? :shifty:

stefke
10-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi there,i'd like to apply for seedbox using ... if it is possible ofc ? main reason is my low upload speed that variates 20-30kb/s .... my country isn't supported in pay pall so no one can help me.. :(
I'm a respected member of all trackers that i'm using and i never cheated on them! From time to time someone helps me and offers me for a few days to use his seedbox..and in that time i buffer my accs!i can some proofs to see if you want them.. Now to get back on the topic.. My private tracker list is a bit longeg so i'll write the top ones that i'd like to buffer : ScT,bitme,BitmeTv,bcg,scc,tvt.ro,hdbits,musicVids,kg,goem,PP,mma,tit and a few others..but that all depends of you,ofc..
Everyone who applyed are members longer than me,sry m8ts for applying but i need seedbox very much.... tnx in advance,no matter what happens,and good luck to all of you guys ;)

Sweetiepie
10-21-2008, 01:18 PM

Thanks for qoutiong my message. Now my chanses are raised to the double :wub:

btw, another great post by bugs.bunny !. Congratulationz...
That's another proof that there's to much shitty peoples @ FST.. 44 posts and not even one good post !

bugs.bunny
10-21-2008, 01:21 PM

That's another proof that there's to much shitty peoples @ FST.. 44 posts and not even one good post !

You mad? Post count makes your e-penis hard or e-pussy soft, akeesson?

Sweetiepie
10-21-2008, 02:08 PM

You mad? Post count makes your e-penis hard or e-pussy soft, akeesson?

Forsure, conkizz http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/conkizz-200325

webber
10-21-2008, 05:09 PM
say goodbye to all your passkeys :)

anyone wants to do banking on my server ?

MrBuddyX
10-21-2008, 07:16 PM
webber you are implying that members here at FST cant be trusted... I would hope that no1 would steal other ppls passkeys... however at most sites you can either reset your passkey in the profile or ask admin and they will help u rest it with no problem...

but i would hope PPL would be trusting enough here not to try to steal someone elses passkey
plus i always am changing the PW when i let some1 new use the box so old ppl who had access cant access it no longer :)

DEmEX
10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
hi im here cuz i need seedbox access for buffer some accs ...like this sites tl, level 8 and 7 thats all ok
cuz really need for incomin to new communities and i need good proof s ok ..im really trust i have proof for all ok...
have good ratios

zedex
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
mmm the tention is killing me :D :D :D

MrBuddyX
10-22-2008, 08:42 PM
ok john 1988, is now done using the box... I will pick a new winner in a few days.. Good Luck to everyone..

John1988
10-22-2008, 08:45 PM
thnx alot baker21 :)

kelfa
10-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Pretty nice of you let lend out the box...give some lucky members a couple hundred Gb.

db_la_23
10-23-2008, 10:48 AM
hi can i use please. i want to buffer my MV BMTV SDbits account please help me. sos.

gameover2008
10-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Verry nice giveaway mate
Can i aply also
I have used seedboxes before and i am an trusty user
I need an seedbox for 3 days to make my stats bigger on revtt and czone
Also i am an uploader and could use this in the 3 days that you are offering to upload some torrents if you alow me