PDA

View Full Version : I LOve You BCG

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
When i saw Gears of War 2 in the download section i was shocked. I got so excited and for the first time i just realized how lucky i am to be part of BCG.
Can i just say that this is the best gaming community everrrrrrrrrrr... The content is perfect and the speeds are beautiful. I just got done downloading Gears Of War 2 pre-release. and i have never downloaded a game so fast in my life. The speeds are just amazing. BCG thank you for your awesome community and fast releases. Now i will go and pop some heads of on xbox live. :pinch:

BCG FTW:hooray:

aysomc
10-20-2008, 08:09 PM
its on damn near all torrent sites. but yes they do have a great selection of games.

lukee
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM
When i saw Gears of War 2 in the download section i was shocked. I got so excited and for the first time i just realized how lucky i am to be part of BCG.
Can i just say that this is the best gaming community everrrrrrrrrrr... The content is perfect and the speeds are beautiful. I just got done downloading Gears Of War 2 pre-release. and i have never downloaded a game so fast in my life. The speeds are just amazing. BCG thank you for your awesome community and fast releases. Now i will go and pop some heads of on xbox live. :pinch:

BCG FTW:hooray:

Umm its a great tracker, but not the best for mainstream games. I had it on my harddrive 5 hours blackcats even got it. (<3 ScT)

For older games BCG anyday.

flashback3r
10-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Stoi is gonna be glad to see this:P

stoi
10-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Cheers for the plug lol

in answer to lukee

I dont really give a crap about pre-times, we will never be a 0 day tracker, thats not what i want out of BCG at all.

GL to SCT, thats what they are there for, and if we had it before them i would be surprised.

btw everyone can upload now, why didnt you stick it on BCG if you got it so early (and dont give me that bullshit its against SCT rules, biggest pile of shite rule i have ever heard in my life)

kooftspc11
10-20-2008, 10:02 PM
i don't love you bcg

vanvan
10-20-2008, 10:37 PM
thanks a lot for the info albo, l was going to work, but when i saw your post, i managed to put the torrent file running, so when i come back from work, all i need is a blank dvd :D

thanks stoi..., i love your sp system (d/l what u want, when u want) your site rocks :D

integral
10-20-2008, 10:43 PM
BCG does have a lot of games first though, especially for obscure newer games. Scene sucks in that respect.

aysomc
10-21-2008, 12:54 AM
and dont give me that bullshit its against SCT rules, biggest pile of shite rule i have ever heard in my life

thank god someone agrees with me. shit is released by a scene group and then they pay for it and put -ScT at the end and think it belongs to them. its all stolen shit at the end of the day and none of us own legal rights to any of it. if they allowed user created material to be uploaded and something was created(created, not thrown together like a pack) by an sct member for sct people only i would respect that but i will not respect the way they currently do it. i know they like to enforce that rule too since i shared some stuff i got from them and was banned a day later.

i try my best to always follow all rules at any given tracker but thats because they usually all make sense to me, this rule does not.

puckface
10-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Umm its a great tracker, but not the best for mainstream games. I had it on my harddrive 5 hours blackcats even got it. (<3 ScT)

A whole 5 hours? Holy Shit dude.

Raban
10-21-2008, 02:32 AM
btw everyone can upload now, why didnt you stick it on BCG if you got it so early (and dont give me that bullshit its against SCT rules, biggest pile of shite rule i have ever heard in my life)

very bad idea... feeling will ban users for this ... they ban people daily for uploading their stuff to other sites...

IdolEyes787
10-21-2008, 03:05 AM
It's not "their stuff" and aysomc is right. Taking it from somewhere else doesn't give them ownership(no matter how much they'd like to think so).

Obviously ScT may enforce whatever rules they like but calling pirated material their intellectual property is just silly.:frusty:

lukee
10-21-2008, 03:48 AM
Cheers for the plug lol

in answer to lukee

I dont really give a crap about pre-times, we will never be a 0 day tracker, thats not what i want out of BCG at all.

GL to SCT, thats what they are there for, and if we had it before them i would be surprised.

I simply don't have enough upstream bandwidth :(

Di@monds
10-21-2008, 05:08 AM
lol another sct fan boy

lukee
10-21-2008, 06:05 AM
lol another sct fan boy

Lol another guy who doesn't have an account so he doesn't know fuck-all about sct and being a natural thick-headed fuck, he calls anybody who says sct's awesome a fanboy :)

waterloo
10-21-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm just hoping bcg opens signups again. :(

Di@monds
10-21-2008, 06:10 AM
lol another sct fan boy

Lol another guy who doesn't have an account so he doesn't know fuck-all about sct and being a natural thick-headed fuck, he calls anybody who says sct's awesome a fanboy :)

Said guy who joined to sct 7 weeks ago lol. So i think its u that * doesnt know fuck-all about sct and being a natural thick-headed fuck*. pwned?

PlayeR
10-21-2008, 06:19 AM
and I think Diamond is a girl based on her pink buddy :)..

ovisan
10-21-2008, 06:23 AM
There is no such thing as impossible to replace tracker...
What makes oink to rest in peace, and so on.
If you dont have BCG come to gamato, underground-g or bitgamer. You got plenty to choose from. The content is 80% the same.
The only big loss will be SCT for geezas who paid to get in :D

Albo Da Kid
10-21-2008, 07:18 AM
I would recommend those sites if you don't have bcg but don't expect to see a wide catalog. Bitgamer is ok but it lacks a lot of xbox 360 content. Underground gamer is mostly for old systems such as dreamcast and stuff. It doesnt have a xbox 360 section at all i tinhk.

i don't love you bcg

lol that must be because you're emotionally crippled. What's there not to love.. seriously

ooouu crap. That sucks http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/18/suspect-charged-in-game-thefts/

kooftspc11
10-21-2008, 08:54 AM
i don't love you bcg

lol that must be because you're emotionally crippled. What's there not to love.. seriously

whats there to love if i dont love games that much...seriously?

keep your dick in your pants before you cream all over stoi's keyboard

stoi
10-21-2008, 09:14 AM

I have already done that with some of your PMs and posts on here :naughty:

BlueLabel
10-21-2008, 09:42 AM
bcg its nice place for gamers with huge variety of games, some of them you can't find in other trackers.

Raban
10-21-2008, 09:47 AM
It's not "their stuff" and aysomc is right. Taking it from somewhere else doesn't give them ownership(no matter how much they'd like to think so).

in my statement i made no judgement as to whether ScT is right or wrong for doing what they do ... i was simply saying HOW IT IS . ... not how things should be or could be if we all lived in a kumbaya peace and love world...

if you move stuff from ScT to other sites you will eventually be caught and banned... if ya don't like it then don't use ScT and there will be no problem.

kooftspc11
10-21-2008, 10:33 AM

I have already done that with some of your PMs and posts on here :naughty:

i simply speak the truth and say what i feel....what i feel is a bulge in your pants

BlueLabel
10-21-2008, 10:54 AM
i simply speak the truth and say what i feel....what i feel is a bulge in your pants
to much love in here indeed :whistling

IdolEyes787
10-21-2008, 12:09 PM

in my statement i made no judgement as to whether ScT is right or wrong for doing what they do ... i was simply saying HOW IT IS . ... not how things should be or could be if we all lived in a kumbaya peace and love world...

if you move stuff from ScT to other sites you will eventually be caught and banned... if ya don't like it then don't use ScT and there will be no problem.

If you had bothered to quote my entire post everyone could see that I pretty much said that.

Obviously ScT may enforce whatever rules they like but calling pirated material their intellectual property is just silly.:frusty:

I was just commenting on the hypocrisy of penalizing others for something they do themselves(and yes I appreciate the reasoning behind it and also the fact that ScT is far from alone in the practice).

Also just to clarify I never stated that you said ScT was right,I only said their given reason for the practice was indefensible.
I'd just rather they say that they feel it's important to have unique content to set them apart from similar sites rather than falsely claiming ownership(unless they're paying licensing fees that I"m unaware of).

I really don't want to get into an argument . I don't see why there should be a problem making a valid point here .

stoi
10-21-2008, 01:01 PM
wish i had never said anything now lol

It just pisses me off, we get a good post about us, lets face it, last 2-3 months most posts have been Fuck BCG (not just on here either, all over the place) for want of a better term.

and we get, but they were XXX hours behind XXXX tracker.

in all honesty I don`t give a flying fuck, and neither does the OP, as long as he thinks he got it quick and he maxed his connection out while downloading it, that`s all that bothers me.

luckee your starting to sound like kennyX, just dont go there, "Pre Times are Shit, Speed is slow on own torrents (not scene releases)"

tell me something I dont fucking know, and guess what, I dont really care.

/end rant

Trippin'
10-21-2008, 01:14 PM
BCG is awsome! I don't care about their pre-times. In fact with most releases I will see it on another tracker first, and from then on I will check BCG every few mins until its up there. I would rather sacrifice a few hours to be able to get it from my favourite games tracker than some shitty 0day. :)

Sure their pre-times could be faster, but c'mon guys it's not like they are a few days later than elsewhere, we are talking a case of a few hours...

Shinzen
10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Aysomc is right, pay the Scene groups n download from thier FTP n upload 2 thier torrent site thts what sct does

(I)
10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
bcg its nice place for gamers with huge variety of games, some of them you can't find in other trackers.

Thanks for explaining that

BlueLabel
10-21-2008, 11:13 PM
you're welcome

lukee
10-22-2008, 12:58 AM

It just pisses me off, we get a good post about us, lets face it, last 2-3 months most posts have been Fuck BCG (not just on here either, all over the place) for want of a better term.

in all honesty I don`t give a flying fuck, and neither does the OP, as long as he thinks he got it quick and he maxed his connection out while downloading it, that`s all that bothers me.

luckee your starting to sound like kennyX, just dont go there, "Pre Times are Shit, Speed is slow on own torrents (not scene releases)"

/end rant

Yo relax, I never said bcg has sucky speeds (which is not true at all) or slow pres (likewise, i don't care). I fucking love BCG man. No hate at all.
I'm sorry you took my comments in the wrong way.

BlueLabel
10-22-2008, 01:21 AM
/ME go find strip naked girls in BCG.. DAMM no naked girls there

so what is this tracker good for??? :P

Funkin'
10-22-2008, 07:04 AM

/end rant

I seriously wouldn't get upset over a post from a person like him. I mean does his posts or opinions really matter? Of course not.

We all know that BCG is the best gaming site on the net(at least the ones that are a member there, and by "best" I mean in overall content and speeds). But it is a little expectant that a really fast 0day site like ScT would get a release faster than BCG. If you guys ever got a release faster than ScT, then that would mean that ScT is seriously going downhill. But for a game site, Blackcats has very exceptional pre's.

So again, I wouldn't get upset over a comment like that. It really means nothing.

Albo Da Kid
10-22-2008, 08:12 AM

/end rant

I seriously wouldn't get upset over a post from a person like him. I mean does his posts or opinions really matter? Of course not.

We all know that BCG is the best gaming site on the net(at least the ones that are a member there, and by "best" I mean in overall content and speeds). But it is a little expectant that a really fast 0day site like ScT would get a release faster than BCG. If you guys ever got a release faster than ScT, then that would mean that ScT is seriously going downhill. But for a game site, Blackcats has very exceptional pre's.

So again, I wouldn't get upset over a comment like that. It really means nothing.

Completely agree with you Funkin'. Good post.

benficao
10-22-2008, 10:28 AM
stoi youre the man!!!!

BlueLabel
10-22-2008, 10:54 AM

whats the big deal with the pre?? we're only talking about 1 day late.
I don't remember me bleeding for waiting 1 day. I have no rush.
still BCG have many versions release (like ntsc-j) that non tracker has.

Funkin'
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM

still BCG have many versions release (like nstc-j) that non tracker has.

I never said anything about their pretimes being a big deal. That post was directed towards towards stoi to not take to heart lukee's post, and his five hour remark. Nothing else.

And 1 day late? Noone said anything about day late pre's. I can't remember at all ever waiting at blackcats a full day for a game I wanted after it's been pre'd(not that would be a horrible thing though). From what I've seen most games are usually on the tracker anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours after pre.

BlueLabel
10-22-2008, 03:30 PM
@Funkin'
I become radical about the pres on purpose
many times I snatch files long time after they post.

lukee
10-22-2008, 10:28 PM
still BCG have many versions release (like nstc-j) that non tracker has.

I never said anything about their pretimes being a big deal. That post was directed towards towards stoi to not take to heart lukee's post, and his five hour remark. Nothing else.

And 1 day late? Noone said anything about day late pre's. I can't remember at all ever waiting at blackcats a full day for a game I wanted after it's been pre'd(not that would be a horrible thing though). From what I've seen most games are usually on the tracker anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours after pre.

I never criticized blackcats for their pre's. It was just a remark.

nyimages
10-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I love BCG! They got this game called 50 cent Bulletproof that absolutely no other tracker got. And with the SP mod I didn't have to worry about it hurtin' my ratio!

kingrichard200
10-23-2008, 01:09 AM
To Funkin, how are you sir, I don't know if you remember me, I was one of the first posters here who were one of countless who lost there accounts in the changeover. You contacted me to let me know when the referral system would be up. No pressure, just wanted to stay updated and see what was happening in the BCG world. Any update is appreciated, thanks.

Former member :(
nero84

Funkin'
10-23-2008, 01:21 AM
kingrichard, hang around for a while and try to become active, and once you're able to pm send me one.

roh101
10-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I think BCG is the best because there site is only games and there rules are there to keep it moving smooth. Besides the loosing of my acount I still think they are the best. And when I do get back into the community I will be happy not to have to rely on the scene. Thanks Stoi and to the whole BCG Staff

monkeylover
10-28-2008, 10:20 AM
If you are a gamer there isn't a better site. You might get scene releases a little faster on some trackers, but you don't get the massive range or excellent community that BCG offers you. Where else would you get a complete A-Z of Sega Saturn releases FFS.

Good luck getting back on BCG peeps.

pacofer
12-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I do not know many games trackers, but I do know blackcats. I was one of the many users that got deleted because of the changes (I know is our fault), and since then I am looking for a way to get into it again.

The seeders-leechers ratio is really good and I never had problems downloading any game, and I download many, many games.

dragoi92
12-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I think that BCG is the best and they have a good comunity

Skiz
12-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Senseless bump.

Closed.