PDA

View Full Version : new account for help

BlueLabel
10-22-2008, 11:30 AM
hi guys
lately I see new accounts here (with 1 post) and their first post is seeking for help.
what do you think that those are really new members here or its older members that use it as cover cause they don't want us to know who they really are cause maybe they real account here have bad reputation (traders/scamers).

apextwin146
10-22-2008, 11:33 AM
u reached 1000 :( .. i thght u wud wait for me to catch up ..
Now wheres the cake and party u promised :naughty:

kukushka
10-22-2008, 11:35 AM
we saw a lot of time that more or less or completely non perfect forum members got flamed when they asked for help. so if there is a possibility of making a new account before stepping on a dangerous grounds - it's a logical thing to do :)
plus if someone has lost connection with the tracker, and don't have no friends to ask, what would he do? google it, register here and asking right away without reading anything. also quite logical

...anyone remember mansour failing with the quiz on hdbits? epic fail :)

apextwin146
10-22-2008, 11:35 AM
On more serious note they need not be bad members(traders/scammers) .. Even some good reputed members may do so in order to protect their so called rep here .. Actually i think its mostly the good members who would indulge in such activities as if they would post from their real accnts they not only endanger their rep but also the chances to get into high profile trackers

integral
10-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't doubt that some of those accounts are from old users who are too afraid to ask anything publicly. But, I'm sure most of them are just random people who Google tracker names, since FST has a pretty high PR (pagerank) and has top spot in a lot of circumstances.

peat moss
10-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Sometimes the tracker may not have a working forum to ask for help . I found this place by googling software help .

IdolEyes787
10-22-2008, 12:27 PM
we saw a lot of time that more or less or completely non perfect forum members got flamed when they asked for help. so if there is a possibility of making a new account before stepping on a dangerous grounds - it's a logical thing to do :)

On more serious note they need not be bad members(traders/scammers) .. Even some good reputed members may do so in order to protect their so called rep here .. Actually i think its mostly the good members who would indulge in such activities as if they would post from their real accnts they not only endanger their rep but also the chances to get into high profile trackers

Who the hell is so perfect that they never require any help.:frusty:

That anyone,meaning youse(and ilk), think(or believe others think) that asking for help somehow makes you less a deserving of anything is just too ridiculous for words.
The only thing sadder would be if people actually do that.:dabs:

Disme
10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
the chances to get into high profile trackers

... are rather non-existing based on FST-rep alone :P

Who cares who they are ... there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
But some might read a bit before asking help here...it's the least one can do I think.

huzhichao
10-22-2008, 02:57 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-demonoid-318207/?

That is what a newbie does.:)

succubus
10-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah its obvious.