PDA

View Full Version : Where do you rent your seedbox?

nesis
10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
As the topic says: Where do you rent your seedbox?

I'm interested in getting one myself so I need some tips from people with one already.
Would be great if you could leave a review on it aswell : D

aced
10-22-2008, 05:04 PM
I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month. Once you get ur settings dialed in the speeds are amazing I get full 11mbps upload on new torrents with rss downloader. So all in all I'm happy with my kimsufi box :)

nesis
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Is it down a lot?

jaszypoo
10-22-2008, 10:55 PM
I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month. Once you get ur settings dialed in the speeds are amazing I get full 11mbps upload on new torrents with rss downloader. So all in all I'm happy with my kimsufi box :)

Is that the kimsufi L? Which reseller did you go through?

darisk
10-23-2008, 07:33 AM
I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month.

How is it you're paying over twice of what I'm paying for the exact same setup? :blink:

viper151
10-23-2008, 11:59 AM
cause he has rented it through seedhost :P

IdolEyes787
10-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Living in the U.S. he would have no choice but to go through a reseller.Seedhost may overcharge but at least they are a reputable option.

I'd like to know if you ,darisk,live in Quebec since you must be buying direct.

seedm8
10-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Lately you need to be worried for the NoSLA problems people have been having. You know, there are other sites that offer dedicated server with 100/100. But yeah, not sure that you will find OVH prices on them. OVH is a one of a kind.

front243
10-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Rented my seedbox at seedright last week. Ordered last friday and have not received anything yet! Six days and counting ... :(

Jeez, at least they could send an email explaining the situation if something went wrong.

aced
10-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I currently have a kimsufi box, 250 GB hd 1 GB ram with unlimited 100/100 line and it cost me 45 euros a month.

How is it you're paying over twice of what I'm paying for the exact same setup? :blink:

Living in the U.S. he would have no choice but to go through a reseller.Seedhost may overcharge but at least they are a reputable option.

He is absolutely right I had to go through a reseller being in the US :( Sucks but I didn't really have a choice. And to answer your question I have never had my seedbox go down since I have gotten it setup. OVH is a good company, depending on your country you might have to go through a reseller. Mine is a little spendy at SeedHost but not too many other options since I cant have OVH :( hope this answers your questions!

t0mmy
10-23-2008, 11:30 PM
My OVH box is never down, who told you it was unstable?

nesis
10-24-2008, 01:26 AM
No one told me that it was unstable, I just asked so I knew : P
I live in Sweden so I guess i'll have to go through a reseller too.

What reseller did you buy it from?

aced
10-24-2008, 04:31 AM
No one told me that it was unstable, I just asked so I knew : P
I live in Sweden so I guess i'll have to go through a reseller too.

What reseller did you buy it from?

Wait you are in Sweden?? What do type of a connection do you have at your house? Most of you guys have home connections that rival a seedbox line :p OVH is a great way to go if you do need one either through a reseller or them. Read some reviews in this section as well and you will get a general consensus on what people like and what to expect! GL with your chosing and seeding

darisk
10-24-2008, 04:45 AM

:yup: I'm a lucky bastard... :lol:

nesis
10-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Wait you are in Sweden?? What do type of a connection do you have at your house? Most of you guys have home connections that rival a seedbox line :p OVH is a great way to go if you do need one either through a reseller or them. Read some reviews in this section as well and you will get a general consensus on what people like and what to expect! GL with your chosing and seeding

Yes, but with a bad connection. People that have a good connection in Sweden lives in apartments, the one with a bad one doesnt : P
I only have 24/1 so yea, I kinda need one : P
Thanks!

darknforce
10-29-2008, 04:10 AM
www.fdcservers.net good seedboxes

pplush259
10-29-2008, 05:16 AM
good expensive ones, one could buy 2.5 kimi's for this price :)