PDA

View Full Version : Cellphone hacking tutorials

Albo Da Kid
10-23-2008, 01:58 AM
Where can I find a good tutorial on how to hack a Sprint Blackberry phone. My goal is to use it with my Tmobile sim card. There was a similar hack with the iphone i tinhk a while ago. Im wondering if there is one for the blackberry also. I would appreciate a little help.

Cabalo
10-23-2008, 02:07 AM
if i'm not wrong u will need a special cable to unlock it, but i'm a newb on blackberry phones.

Albo Da Kid
10-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Nah i just checked some forums and it seems that the version i got is not compatible with Tmobile.

Skiz
10-23-2008, 09:30 AM
If it's a Sprint phone, is it even GSM? I didn't think Sprint used GSM phones. :unsure:

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I have no idea what GMS is. I read somewhere tohugh that the frequencies are not the same so it's impossible to use t-mobile sim card with sprint. Impossible to hack it also.

integral
11-01-2008, 01:11 AM
A Blackberry is a lot differently from iPhone, and I doubt it'd accept some cheap prepaid t-mobile.

You'll usually want to stay away from searching for how to "hack" a phone; rather, you want to learn how to unlock it. Try Googling 'unlock Blackberry' or similar phrases and I'm sure you'll get success.