PDA

View Full Version : Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff

STAGUY
10-23-2008, 10:44 AM
As we all can see lately HDBits staff been a pain in the azz for many of the members there, they are banning members for no reason and they think that they have the sole right for that so what is your say about that?

becomehokage
10-23-2008, 10:54 AM
This thread is win!

not!

apextwin146
10-23-2008, 10:58 AM
they think that they have the sole right for that
They do ..[Quoted for being the fact]
Pretty much self explanatory ..
Their tracker ..
Their rules ..
Their judjement and decisions ..
Its time you people understood that a tracker is not a democratic entity ..
Learn and Move on

STAGUY
10-23-2008, 10:59 AM
At least you have to explain and give a good reason for banning some one not some lame excuses

apextwin146
10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Again i would stresss the point that its not a democratic entity ..
They are not obligated to entertain you ..
They are not obligated to provide you with reasons ..
It sucks .. I knw .. But what can you do? :unsure:
Most of the staff at most of the places think they are elite in this BT society/hierarchy .. They would not entertain commoners like us due to lack of time ..We are just users ..we have to deal with it and we do that in our own ways :wink: .. Now would a good time to have that pepperoni pizza STAGUY ..

ShadowScout379
10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Good reasons guys. Couldn't agree more !!!!
They have no respect !!!

Cabalo
10-23-2008, 11:26 AM
been a user there almost one year, and in fact i never had contact with them.

but the fact is that when u have a limited community with so many people trying to join in, u will be more active trying to cut the bad apples. And there are a lot of ways of finding them.

Crutavv
10-23-2008, 12:11 PM
//edited...

ryan20021982
10-23-2008, 12:15 PM
How hard is it to understand that it is their site and they can do whatever
they want and dont have to tell you why, theres like 50 threads of people
whining because they got banned. So you got banned move on its not like
its the end of the world.

kareemamir
10-23-2008, 12:17 PM
I got banned from there. I dont know why. Whatever there reason, Im cool with it. Not the end of the world.

It's their tracker. You are just a member. You do not put none of the hard work in, so for what reason are people complaining for?

Villain
10-23-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't hate them or love them. I am just there because of files and not staff.

harsha11
10-23-2008, 12:40 PM
i got banned and dont know y..

god HDbits suckk

anjelik
10-23-2008, 12:50 PM
I don't hate them or love them. I am just there because of files and not staff.
If they ban you,or make something stupid,you may have opinion about them.As look at the poll,most of guys dont care,this is just because they had no issue with staff.Actually HDbits staff are really idiots like BitmeTV staff.They think that they have special power,f*** them all,who cares.There is also a Bit-hdtv and HD-corea.

Cradle
10-23-2008, 02:43 PM
You shouldnt hate them or love them. Hate is a pretty strong emotion to feel for losing a tracker, at the end of the day, its just a tracker nothing more. And its THEIR tracker, your just a member there. They dont need to have a reason to kick you out because its not a democracy.

This poll will result in 25% hate, 10% love, 65% dont care.

If you are part of the 35% feeling emotion, well bad luck, it must really suck to feel that a tracker is such a big part of your life that they can arise those emotions...

peace

Cabalo
10-23-2008, 03:02 PM
You shouldnt hate them or love them. Hate is a pretty strong emotion to feel for losing a tracker, at the end of the day, its just a tracker nothing more. And its THEIR tracker, your just a member there. They dont need to have a reason to kick you out because its not a democracy.

This poll will result in 25% hate, 10% love, 65% dont care.

If you are part of the 35% feeling emotion, well bad luck, it must really suck to feel that a tracker is such a big part of your life that they can arise those emotions...

peace
+1

nuff said, kiddies.

MAX011
10-23-2008, 03:21 PM
i hate them because they don't accept any more new users from my country .

they can't judge all country because afew people even they more than 1000 or less

it's not fair

aysomc
10-23-2008, 04:14 PM
i still have yet to meet an admin at hdbits or bmtv that isnt fairly chill and easy to get along with. they have a lot of bullshit to deal with and they dont get paid to do it. people who blatantly use ratio cheating programs will always say "i didnt do anything wrong" because its the internet and thats very easy to say when you've been caught. i'd imagine everyone who was banned either broke a rule whether they knew about it or not, were inactive(read their rules on activity, its different), or maybe you didnt do anything wrong but the person you invited or the guy who invited you did and got the entire tree banned. the point im trying to make is that they dont make people pay for invites so they have no reason to ban people at random, the people getting banned are all for a good reasons in the eyes of hdbits staff and its their site it's pointless to complain about it.

Dretskol
10-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I got banned without reason but I don't hate them actually

beco
10-23-2008, 06:53 PM
We should always remember...Tracker site, it's a private place .
if you like the "place" you like the community and the rules with characteristics...so great , good for you and for the communit.

if not ,so don't be there ...very simple .

we not supposed to like or dislike ... of course it good to like the sauff :D,
We need to remember that, they contribute for us (not specific HDbits, generally)

gratuity :

Where I did not desirable , I do not available :rolleyes:

Raban
10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
At least you have to explain and give a good reason for banning some one not some lame excuses

you'd think... but they don't ... and they still have the hottest HD tracker around ... so do they really need to explain anything ??

i've never had dealings with the staff... but ya i've heard they are 'tough'.. so don't get on their bad side

nipple
10-23-2008, 07:34 PM
HATE THEM
they banned alot of ppl without making anything
and also banned active users with 1TB upload and donor lollllllllll
WTF

lukee
10-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I dont talk to them. I download my movies, seed them back as much as possible and keep my mouth shut.

BlueLabel
10-23-2008, 10:41 PM
I was half year member there before they ban the israeli IPs and beside that I never had problem with them.
never talk to them.

Funkin'
10-23-2008, 11:04 PM
I don't think it's possible for me to care any less about the staff. As others have mentioned, I'm only their to download and seed their files. Nothing more.

If I happen to get banned for any reason(no reason or for an actual reason), then I'll just stick with bit-hdtv(which I download more from this tracker anyways). No biggie.

saimer
10-23-2008, 11:55 PM
I dont talk to them. I download my movies, seed them back as much as possible and keep my mouth shut.

same here. Just respect their rules, get what I need until they ban the whole world. :yup:

kelfa
10-24-2008, 03:39 AM
Ya better off to just keep quiet...Great content, strict staff. Better watch those comments as well, anything off point or negative will most likely get you a warning.

eMoneyBags
10-24-2008, 04:20 AM
i've talked to one mod who was a dick. other than that they seem fine. the people complaining about being banned for no reason sound exactly like the people in jail claiming they're innocent. learn from your mistake and move on.

darisk
10-24-2008, 04:36 AM
Isn't HDBits in "lock-down" because so many invites were getting sold on Ebay? I think the bans may have had to do something with that as well.

Otherwise I do agree that because it's their site, they can do whatever they want. But then they shouldn't be surprised when donations start becoming smaller and less frequent.
I've done it myself at an unnamed torrent site. It isn't too big but has very rare content. I donated once when I was a new user, but the longer I've been there, the more I see the "eliteness" the staff, especially the Admin... The sheer bluntness of the hatred towards of new users is what gets me most. I constantly have to read mass PMs where it's basically anti-noob propaganda... God forbid you ask anything. "Read the FAQ and rules... if you still don't get it, TOUGH LUCK". Then the site goes down for a month "yeah sh*t happens. Wasn't our fault". Shortly followed by "Now gives us money... we need more money"

Sure they're well within their rights to do so, but when I visit other torrent sites and see the amount of patience, care and help the staff put in, I respect them exponentially. That's when I feel there's no excuse to act like a dick to people who you'll eventually ask for donations.

My 2 cents...

aysomc
10-24-2008, 04:43 AM
HATE THEM
WTF

that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world. :P

nipple
10-24-2008, 05:31 AM
HATE THEM
WTF

that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world. :P

i didnt mean that he is againist rules !!!!
he didnt make anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything only using seedbox OVH
and didnt share account or cheat or trade or inactive
but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....

sheriff 01
10-24-2008, 05:41 AM
is this what i have to look forward to if i ever get into this tracker?
i hope all those members who got banned really actually did do something wrong
because i am starting to get paranoid already and i am not even a member there yet. LOL!

makkienator
10-24-2008, 06:42 AM
hdbits is running by idiots, people haters, so much negative energy I cant even explain, and many users there are similar, poltrons on forums, and acting like retards. For example I put offer for upload, and one guy gave me negative vote, reason? I didnt put some lesbian scene from the movie in screenshots.

I guess hdbits will end by someone hacking them and ruinning their whole database. I dont wish them that, but I hope that guys like 'nwo' will be banned from any tracker forever.

Also I mostly wish that we have more qulity groups like ESiR and CtrlHD, so that we dont need hdbits at all, like EUREKA group which is great and their whole team is also banned from hdbits, but you all can find thier releases on bithdtv, which is much better site, atmosphere is great and staff is really helpfull.

apextwin146
10-24-2008, 06:48 AM
hdbits is running by idiots, people haters, so much negative energy I cant even explain, and many users there are similar, poltrons on forums, and acting like retards. For example I put offer for upload, and one guy gave me negative vote, reason? I didnt put some lesbian scene from the movie in screenshots.

you got to be kidding me man :wacko: .. wat retarded shit .. I stay away from forums for these reasons only

Barbapapa
10-24-2008, 07:13 AM
"Hey dude, have you heard of this new private club 1080 BPM?"

"Never been there, but I've heard it's hard to get in and all drinks are free, right?"

"It's a shithole, it sucks soooo much. The people who work there are complete assholes. They throw out people who can't behave and they have all kind of stupid rules what you can and cannot do. It's full of negative energy and crowded with retards. I really hope some kind of terrorist burns down the whole fucking place. i simply hate the people who run it."

"Oh my god, that sounds terrible. So what are you gonna do next weekend?"

"I'm gonna go there again of course!"

Unstable1
10-24-2008, 07:46 AM
I abide by the rules and keep my mouth shut to avoid any problems.

However, I have donated to hdbits, and when the admin took an unusually long time to credit my upload, he gave me several 100GB extra by way of an apology. So my only experience of a staff member at hdbits was positive.

May be the staff aren't as friendly as at other torrent sites, I dunno, but I would wager that most of the haters here at FST broke the rules in some way and deserved to be banned.

Soulxp
10-24-2008, 08:22 AM

but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....

Do you want to tell us, They ban seedbox users?
What is the reason .. they have good speed and seeding more than 200% !

Cabalo
10-24-2008, 10:50 AM

that's bullshit. your friend probably "forgot" to tell you some details or so...

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Why does the Hdbits staff have such a bad rep?? The btmetv staff also. In my opinion they're just doing their job to keep everything in place.

Funkin'
10-24-2008, 11:30 AM
They have a bad rep I believe because of members claiming the staff banned them for no reason. I really don't see why a staff member would ban a member, that has done nothing wrong and is in good standing ratio wise, from the site...but I guess it could happen.

anjelik
10-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Please compare the HDbits staff with FTN and F*** staff (I am saying this the guys who love those retards.Preobably they've never had problems with the staff)When you get banned at rabbit or FTN,you will be always explained the reason,because the staffs are not ass****

And also there is no "COUNTRY BAN" at FTN or rabbit.I think HDbits will ban whole the world and they will setup the tracker with aliens outside the world:lol:

peronibirra
10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
I don't care.

I'm a good member of a lot of trackers and the only time I've ever talked to staff is when I've pmed them with a specific important question not answered in the forums/faq.

0riGiNaLBoX
10-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Hate it for sure Because they disabled more Good members why without reasons

RedRansom
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
I only have one simple question :)
Why some vip members banned too 8 weeks ago?
and about Hdbits ban strategy they're banning too much ppl time to time cuz if someone really dont deserve ban they will come back to support channel and can get account too, but how is this strategy correct?(but working well!)
and who saying they're the tracker owner and can do what they want ...yea they can be tracker owner but never be a "Lord^"

Soulxp
10-24-2008, 06:03 PM
I only have one simple question :)
Why some vip members banned too 8 weeks ago?
and about Hdbits ban strategy they're banning too much ppl time to time cuz if someone really dont deserve ban they will come back to support channel and can get account too, but how is this strategy correct?(but working well!)
and who saying they're the tracker owner and can do what they want ...yea they can be tracker owner but never be a "Lord^"

How you can enter the support channel if you are banned ?

What is the link for it?

womanizer
10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
i hate them as they ban new users from my country

saimer
10-24-2008, 07:45 PM
The saying all banned users are default guilty is not really fair. One guy I know, who's very helpful and nice, was banned just because he's from a banned country, and it happened after he put up a lot of efforts to build a good ratio there. Note he's not a new user and was banned at a good standing. I guess someone may lol as I couldn't dig out more 'hidden' story behind the scene. No argue but I trust this guy. I've never seen he's whining in public. We just exchanged some opinions in private and he felt a little sad. That's it.

cinephilia
10-24-2008, 08:25 PM
so hitler could do whatever he wanted cause germany were "his" country ? man, members and their contribution are the biggest part of a tracker so staff can at least respect you by telling you why you are banned. Oh and the question is: do we love or hate Hdbits staff's behaviour (our opinion)... everybody know that they do what they want cause it's their tracker blablabla...

predateur
10-24-2008, 08:32 PM
i dont care, but i hate all bad staffers and who ban for no reason, they are a retards bastard and so of a bitc**
ps my account there is fine ;)

stoi
10-24-2008, 08:51 PM
so hitler could do whatever he wanted cause germany were "his" country ? man, members and their contribution are the biggest part of a tracker so staff can at least respect you by telling you why you are banned. Oh and the question is: do we love or hate Hdbits staff's behaviour (our opinion)... everybody know that they do what they want cause it's their tracker blablabla...

So how can staff tell you why your banned, when hmm your banned, so cant get on the tracker.

And it would be a bit daft of them to send you a PM, saying.

We are going to ban you in 24 hours, because (insert reason here).

Guess what you would just leech the crap out of the tracker, if your going to get banned anyway, why should you care.

makkienator
10-25-2008, 11:00 AM
There is irc channel you can enter without need to be member, but hdbits staff banning from there expressly after marking some non sense reason that comes to their mind. Reasons: 'we dont like with whom you share your seedbox', 'you cheat your stats', 'multiple accounts, nice try though' etc. etc. All would be ok, if these reasons have basics in reality. Those are reasons that they told to some of my friends, cause they banned my whole invite tree, and invite tree of people I called to site.

One is sure, I'm done definately with that site. I will stick to places where staff is run by healthy people, not discriminators and haters. I have all top trackers, and I only have problems with hdbits staff.

pisipisi
10-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Is it their tracker? Holy shit!!! All files are seeded by users and this means no user=no tracker....that is simple.This shit is a tracker not RS or Usenet!!!!!

beco
10-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Why does the Hdbits staff have such a bad rep?? The btmetv staff also. In my opinion they're just doing their job to keep everything in place.

Business works like that ..and that ok ...

but Community :whistling...... I'm not sure.

if you don't respect the community , The community don't respect you .

"If ten people tell you you're drunk, then you're probably drunk" ;)

So it seems that people here really right....
If they are strong enough (staff), they'll know to correct the situation :yup:

bassam12
10-25-2008, 02:45 PM
i dont care as i dont have this trackers and they dont accept new users from my country unless you use seedbox

lukee
10-25-2008, 05:44 PM

I don't think they banned him for no reason. We only get a few "my hdbits account got banned !!1!!!11!!" threads per 2 or 3 months. If people where getting banned left right and center we'd have many more threads about it.

Pris
10-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Don't care..

anjelik
10-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Don't care..
Eagerly waiting your ban at HDbits.org to turn back this thread again.Make some empathy if you are human :lol:

bolie
10-27-2008, 10:32 AM
I got banned without any reason... (so you know what i vote)

Funkin'
10-27-2008, 10:54 AM
I got banned without any reason... (so you know what i vote)

I don't want to make it sound like I'm implying that you're lying, but is getting banned for no reason really the truth? And...if you didn't cheat, get caught trading your invites, was considered inactive, or went below the minimum or ratio(or whatever rules of theirs could have been broken)...then could it have been something that your inviter did? Or perhaps one of your invitees?
At the very at least I would jump on their irc and try to find out the reason.

Because I'm actually starting to become curious about this now. If there would have been only one person claiming they got banned for no reason...then I would maybe think they got banned for breaking some rule and just didn't want to admit. But there has been multiple people here claiming that they got banned for "no reason". And because of this I'm starting to wonder.

But, I guess we'll never know if the staff their are randomly banning people without reason. If they were, I highly doubt they would have the balls to admit it. And there's really know way for us to know why these people really got banned.

svergie
10-27-2008, 11:43 AM
when u r perfect no staff will take actions. if u do something which comes to the attention of staff , then u cant blame staff., they have set some rules, which they follow.

yes i agree sometimes , u r account get disabled due to inactivity . but you cant do anything , well all time being active is impossible. some sacrifice has to be done.

well this is just all abt movies, the real world of work out there.

be optimist then pessimist

cgn
10-27-2008, 08:14 PM
It's funny. I got in touch with them once, recently. I got invite from a friend, signed up and then.. tada! ban lol. Of course my country is on "we don't want any more users from your country" list...

Even funnier are all those "i don't care, i just get files, their tracker etc. etc. blabla" bullshit talks.

So there's absolutely no responsibility anywhere? Anybody can do anything? You're all ok with this?

I do hope all members are aware that banning ppl by their nationality is simply a xenophobic action. Well - childish and lazy, too tbh - it's sooo simple ;)

No evaluation here, just (sadly) robotic xenophobism at its lowest.

I bet nobody was brave enough to ask what's statistics are really like. Not that this would lead to anywhere ;)

2bad so many great users are there posting so much great stuff. They don't deserve such staff. But other sites are catching up. Competition is always a good thing (not to mention HD stuff is becoming more and more common. Soon all those "**bits" exclusives will be worth nothing lol - it's obvious even now. But I don't expect staff to actually take that into consideration).

anjelik
10-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Even funnier are all those "i don't care, i just get files, their tracker etc. etc. blabla" bullshit talks.

+1
Definetely.

makkienator
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM
2bad so many great users are there posting so much great stuff. They don't deserve such staff. But other sites are catching up. Competition is always a good thing (not to mention HD stuff is becoming more and more common. Soon all those "**bits" exclusives will be worth nothing lol - it's obvious even now. But I don't expect staff to actually take that into consideration).I can tell you that their uploaders are hdbits staff, for example some of Esir members like mostling, sportcenter who are moderators are also cappers behind Esir releases. CtrlHD are probably similar.

For now I know Eureka and WiKi are better with quality than these 'hdbits only' groups, but they lack of content, they dont release often as hdbits groups do. Eureka has more and more releases though.

I invite people to suggest other quliaty groups, so we can stop searching for Esir and CtrlHD cause they are discriminators and dont deserve attention they get thx to their quantity in realeses.

I thought its 21st century and discriminatons by race, skin color, religion, nation, should be behind us. But I guess hdbits crew think different.

Here are suggestions from other topic:

They are better than scene of course as almost all internal encoders are. Other good encoders/groups are: HDmonSK, iLL, DON, M794, MMI, NiX, PerfectionHD

anjelik
10-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Don't pm me. Especially if it's about a friend's disabled account (I will warn you, or possibly ban YOU if I'm in a bad mood).

written at one of staff's profile.This explains the reason of opening this thread.

Presto
10-29-2008, 04:52 AM

What's so ridiculously funny about that?

makkienator
10-29-2008, 07:02 AM
Don't pm me. Especially if it's about a friend's disabled account (I will warn you, or possibly ban YOU if I'm in a bad mood).

written at one of staff's profile.This explains the reason of opening this thread.Saw that long time before, and that guy is admin on hdbits, hdbits has the worst staff on planet Earth, maybe wider, who knows :P

They can have best tracker possible, but still they suck cause their staff has zero character.

ceasar
10-30-2008, 08:10 AM
I have no reason to be unhappy with HDBits stuff. They doing great job so far. I may change my opinion if get ban, but really you should do smth. wrong/against the site rulez to get it, then my chances are close to 0)

OlegL
01-19-2011, 05:30 PM

Wow, you still always keep your mouth shut? And you refrain from posting on the forums?
And by the way, I voted that I love HDBits staff. I SINCERELY love them now because they made me a happier person by allowing me to keep my hdbits account!

chrisbeebops
01-19-2011, 05:33 PM
I have a special place in my heart for the ninja reflexes of Snowknight26.

senegal
01-19-2011, 05:35 PM
I love them.

anon
01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
I have never talked to them, so my vote goes to "I don't care". :lol:

There was little need to bump a 2+ year old thread, OlegL. Unless you wanted to avoid being seen creating a new HDBits staff love/hate one, that is.

ScottK
01-19-2011, 06:04 PM
I vote for "I dont care". I'm not in love ( :ghey:) nor i hate them. They do what they have to do and i appreciate their effort to keep site alive and running.

IdolEyes787
01-19-2011, 06:33 PM
New polls :
Do you think OlegL is really this obsessed or is it more likely a troll account ?
Should the FST staff close this thread for achieving a new level of pointlessness?
Is anyone possibly so immature that they consider it feasible to develop feeling of true love or hate because of what transpires on a bt site..

Quarterquack
01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
As this is a filesharing site, as opposed to a bt centric one (even though my usage of it nearly makes no discernible difference) I don't think any of your points will refute mine, Idol. I love you, man. Just because of what has transpired here (and maybe elsewhere) (alley loving not included).

IdolEyes787
01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
i dont feel like sleeping with anyone either

Clearly this is a case where the Universe is in perfect balance.

Idol. I love you, man.

But you never call. Would it really kill you to pick up the phone? :(

ScottK
01-19-2011, 07:01 PM
except one ... but that one is missing

that can be like side mission ?

JDye? :wave:

The_Martinator
01-19-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm not really the most active member of HDBits (well I've been more active the last few months since I've bought a new HDD) and yet I've not been banned.

The only problem I've had was when I was once posting in the forums anda VIP sort of said that I didn't deserve to be a member. When I agreed with him and told him that untill the staff didn't ban me I was planning to stay one, he was taken aback a bit. That's all, of course I was trying to be as polite as possible, but that's another story alltogether... :P

ScottK
01-19-2011, 07:13 PM
The only problem I've had was when I was once posting in the forums and a VIP sort of said that I didn't deserve to be a member.

.. for many years, your average download must be 1gb/2month?

Funkin'
01-20-2011, 12:30 AM
The only problem I've had was when I was once posting in the forums anda VIP sort of said that I didn't deserve to be a member.

You gotta love the mentality of most staff/members there.

OlegL
01-20-2011, 12:56 AM
The only problem I've had was when I was once posting in the forums anda VIP sort of said that I didn't deserve to be a member.

You gotta love the mentality of most staff/members there.

To my astonishment, everyone at hdbits turned out to be nice after I became a member there again, including staffers. I am still a bit puzzled as to why I had a different perception of them when I was a member there back in 2008. Yes, lukee was one hdbits member who told me to "go back to Mininova", but only God knows why he did it.

Quarterquack
01-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Most people on HDBits still make fun of you, you know.

One could argue that they don't do it to your face so that somehow makes it acceptable, but it's not like that fixes the fact that the general consensus is that half the site's vocal population make fun of you.

Which leads me to you're either trolling, or you're an idiot (Anon may be one forgiving/friendly person but I'm quite the opposite) - either way, I'm siding with Lukee. Mininova probably also has no forums, which will probably fix a lot of your problems (mainly the fact that no one will have to listen/read your shit anymore).

Waddafocky
01-20-2011, 05:48 AM
I make fun of people to their faces because it's generally a lot smellier the other way around.

Also in Mininova's favor is the fact that the staff generally don't interact with the users, nor do they ban them. So OlagL, you're lucky today, because I just heard Mininova's having a rare opening - they've been closed since the SN2006gy star collapsed in a supernova about 240 million years ago.

OlegL
01-20-2011, 08:18 AM

One could argue that they don't do it to your face so that somehow makes it acceptable, but it's not like that fixes the fact that the general consensus is that half the site's vocal population make fun of you.

Which leads me to you're either trolling, or you're an idiot (Anon may be one forgiving/friendly person but I'm quite the opposite) - either way, I'm siding with Lukee. Mininova probably also has no forums, which will probably fix a lot of your problems (mainly the fact that no one will have to listen/read your shit anymore).

What's your username at hdbits?

Funkin'
01-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Yes, lukee was one hdbits member who told me to "go back to Mininova", but only God knows why he did it.

Who knows. But I'm willing to bet that he probably got told it himself in the past and that's how he thought of something so clever.

Quarterquack
01-20-2011, 01:08 PM

DSF.

And is this your way of proving what I said, or do you just not think that I'd actually rage at you for something you didn't do to me? You know my username everywhere.

bijoy
01-20-2011, 03:33 PM
simply who cares?? heard that they are not good in e-nature. :lol:

VinX
01-21-2011, 04:28 AM

Dinner for Shmucks ?

lol

btw, sup bijoy ?

lol87
01-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I never had an account on hdbits and I honestly don't care. It's so hard for people to enter the tracker and since the reputation of that tracker is poor, then I'd even try to ask for an invite for that tracker. Anyway, I'm happy for those trackers that I've already got. I'm sure that I can find every torrents listed on hdbits on other tracker sites.

The_Martinator
01-21-2011, 07:49 AM
The only problem I've had was when I was once posting in the forums and a VIP sort of said that I didn't deserve to be a member.

.. for many years, your average download must be 1gb/2month?

It's more like one movie in 720p per month, so about 4,5 gigs per month.

Like I said, I didn't really feel offended since I believed that there were people on the outside who deserved to be members more than I did. The fact is that it isn't normal to behave that way, though.

ScottK
01-21-2011, 11:32 AM
It's more like one movie in 720p per month, so about 4,5 gigs per month.

Like I said, I didn't really feel offended since I believed that there were people on the outside who deserved to be members more than I did. The fact is that it isn't normal to behave that way, though.

so what exactly you said that makes them *** you? i read something about this thingy but because many acc left unused
0kbps up/down :(

davide89
01-21-2011, 11:33 AM
i dont have any problem with them

IdolEyes787
01-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Like I said, I didn't really feel offended since I believed that there were people on the outside who deserved to be members more than I did.

Not to make light of your self flagellation but how exactly does someone become "deserving" of an invite to a bt site?
Feeding the poor? Healing the sick ? Being a good parent? Unwavering honesty? Even something as basic as actually "caring" about the content?
Wait isn't it something more along the lines of communicating with faceless people over the internet but only in a way that "pleases them" , likely wasting time downloading things that you have no real interest in to build upload and ratio , perhaps learning some encoding not out of real interest but more as a means to an end or renting a seedbox using the allowance granted you by Mom and Dad ?

Anyway given the true criteria necessary for access to some such lofty places I wouldn't overly concern yourself about not being overly "deserving" of the continued privilege .

The_Martinator
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Oh, my. Idol, your english has imporved while I was away (and I'm not coming back, fyi, was just taking a couple of days off from studying, will be back later this year, prolly).

What I meant was that there were people outside of HDbits who would download a lot more stuff from there than I ever will and not just because of building a buffer. I still don't normally watch stuff in HD, eventhough my next thing on the to watch list; Of Mice and Men, could only be found on Karagarga and HDbits last time I checked, so I got it in HD since the one from KG had no english subs...

How have you been anyway? Any snow in Canadia?

IdolEyes787
01-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh, my. Idol, your english has imporved while I was away (and I'm not coming back, fyi, was just taking a couple of days off from studying, will be back later this year, prolly).

What I meant was that there were people outside of HDbits who would download a lot more stuff from there than I ever will and not just because of building a buffer. I still don't normally watch stuff in HD, eventhough my next thing on the to watch list; Of Mice and Men, could only be found on Karagarga and HDbits last time I checked, so I got it in HD since the one from KG had no english subs...

Studinging English and Canada consists entirely of snow so when there isn't any anymore we will cease to exist .
Actually very nice to hear from you :) if only in passing .

PS Don't come back without presents next time though as all this snow is really depressing.

OlegL
01-22-2011, 03:03 PM

The most important thing is that you are a nice person, so I am glad you are on hdbits!!!

IdolEyes787
01-22-2011, 04:16 PM
the most important thing is that you are a nice person, so i am glad you are on hdbits!!!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................huh?

senegal
01-22-2011, 04:18 PM
^^^^^
spammer

IdolEyes787
01-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Less so than your post since I am actually interested in getting an answer.
Nice person - glad you are member of a specific website that I am obsessed with .
I am just curious beyond the obvious "I am obsessed with part " how anyone decides to make that sort of juxtaposition.

OlegL
01-22-2011, 04:28 PM
IdolEyes787, I love you. As always.

senegal
01-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Less so than your post since I am actually interested in getting an answer.
Nice person - glad you are member of a specific website that I am obsessed with .
I am just curious beyond the obvious "I am obsessed with part " how anyone decides to make that sort of juxtaposition.

I'll take that post as a monolog.

IdolEyes787
01-22-2011, 04:30 PM

Talk is cheap like Senegal's Mum ,where's my HDbits invite?

senegal
01-22-2011, 04:32 PM
reported.

OlegL
01-22-2011, 04:38 PM

Talk is cheap like Senegal's Mum ,where's my HDbits invite?

Hotshot2k3 can invite you since he's an HDTV capper; I am not a VIP yet, so I can't invite you yet. But if I had the chance to invite you to any tracker, I would be proud!

IdolEyes787
01-22-2011, 04:55 PM
reported.

I hope you did as obviously "where's my Hdbits invite " is a wholly serious attempt to bypass the rules of this forum.
Btw to be fair I honestly think making bad jokes is more infraction worthy that some douche in the trade section currently attempting to peddle dupe accounts on BMTV so I can live with whatever repercussions .

anon
01-22-2011, 05:47 PM
reported.

After your continuous abuse of the report button I'm surprised you still keep your reporting privileges. :ermm:

The_Martinator
01-22-2011, 06:42 PM

Studinging English and Canada consists entirely of snow so when there isn't any anymore we will cease to exist .
Actually very nice to hear from you :) if only in passing .

PS Don't come back without presents next time though as all this snow is really depressing.

http://www.spaniermanmodern.com/08_Present_Tense/Present_Tense_Card-m.jpg

We cool now, bruh? :lol:

Why haven't you asked for my friendship here yet, OlegL? You dissapoint meh, son!

Skiz
01-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Closed. The topic of discussion is essentially absent.