PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] iPLAY

cacha73
10-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Hello members of FST. I've heard a lot about this tracker, about his faster pre times, his great package of movie, etc. and I've always wanted to join him.
Please, someone have an invite to share with me?

Here I left some ratio proof:
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ttdq0.jpg
http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bitmetvxz9.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ttiun6.jpg

And I have a seedbox with a conection 100/100 mb
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seedqh2.jpg

Thanks! if anyone want more proof just tell me.

cinephilia
10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
this tracker is the hardest to seed on if you don't live in romania (even with a box) and content is not better than other tracker... so i suggest you to forget iPLAY, it's useless for you...

cacha73
10-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Bump!

cinephilia
10-24-2008, 08:06 PM
did you read my previous post or are you just a collector ? :huh:

cacha73
10-24-2008, 09:03 PM
I already read your post, I would ask you to stop spaming my thread. Thanks

sheriff 01
10-25-2008, 02:37 AM
cacha73 i am due for invites soon and if you don't have by then i will be more than happy to help you out.
by the way it is not that hard to seed there if you know what your doing!

pr1nz3
10-25-2008, 03:32 AM
did you read my previous post or are you just a collector ? :huh:
stop spoiling everyone thread......get lost with your s***ing invites

cacha73
10-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Thank you very much sheriff01, I really appreciate

ovisan
10-25-2008, 07:30 AM
I think cinephilla is rite, how could you want a tracker where all the comments and the forums are in a foreign language???
I m on TTi and I m not Swedish and I feel like an outsider in there although the tracker is 49% in English...I cant join the forums, All I do is preeseeding :(. And I was like you "I've heard a lot about this tracker, about his faster pre times, his great package of movie, etc. and I've always wanted to join him"... I t a gr8 tracker but I feel like I dont belong in there...

Takar :D

Scavenger
10-25-2008, 08:07 PM
First of all, iPlay has forums in english, and the torrent subtiles are in english/french/spanish blabla. So I see a reason to join...
It would be the same with tv.torrents.ro, because the forum is in Romanian, but the content is in english, right?

Let this guy alone, don't spam and let everybody join wherever they want or could.

// L

ovisan
10-25-2008, 08:30 PM
So you agree he is a collector....
iPlay forums are in Romanian except "General English Discussion " with 369 posts
while the rest of the topics have at least 10.000 posts...
Some providers there have incredible speeds. My brother max upload speed is 8Mb/s.
So its very hard to keep a decent ratio and I ve never seen freeleech yet...
Plus iPlay is not better than any other 0 day tracker except the download speeds

cacha73
10-25-2008, 08:50 PM
It's just a 0 day site, with english content and subs in my language, I'm not looking for the rarest tracker.
It's not a Japanese tracker rated level 11 and I just want to join because I want it. That would be a collector.
I just made a couple of requests heres, just like everyone, I'm not requesting ukt, E, or others... I just want it to use them, just like all the sites I use. I don't see what's so wrong.
Moreover, I'm always making giveaways and helping, My posts are almost all them opening threads giving away invites. I don't see why I can't make a request without getting flamed, What's the matter with you?

cacha73
10-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Bump

cacha73
11-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Bump

Odin
11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
iPlay is not better than any other 0 day tracker except the download speeds

Wrong. Its one section in iPlay that you cant find in so many 0 day tracker and that is the Movies/Oldies. They have rar movies there thats very dificult to find in other trackers. And about "you are a collector thing". My openion is that you dont need to be a collctor even that you have many trackers. I have many trackers, but they are unike in their own way. Bitmetv for TV, SweDVDr for their good collections of movies, BCG for games, iPlay for old classic movies, HDBits for HDmovies, FTN to get the newest materiale. You see, I have many trackers, but I dont feel that I am a collector.

Cacha73, PM some direct link to some of your profiles and write in the same sentens how many trackers that you have.

cacha73
11-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Maybe its more easy to get an invitation being trader than not, because no matter if I always help to the people, always I ask an invitation there is an obstacle, like: why you needed man?; Its no a good tracker; yuo don't understand the language; you're a collector because you have 5 trackers so don't ask.
I understand you ask me if im a good user, if I keep a good ratio, if I have a good internet speed. But if I am a good user, if I have a good ratio, if I have good speed internet, why you put me more obstacles? why you say what I need and what not? Thats is very absurd. I never ask to all the users why they need that tracker, if they are a good user I give them an invitation.

Fortunately there are good users like neo24, krembo, odin, esco123, slap, etc who contribute to the community.

And me? Im still looking that invite.
What I've said is not for anybody in especial, but the one who feels "touched"....

BluRossonero
11-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Promise me you will use the account, no trade, no h&r, no other bullsh*t and you'll have an invite there! :D Oh.. and also you'll use another nick, other than the one here.

neo24
11-09-2008, 12:32 AM
good luck with the invite cacha73 you are a good user

BluRossonero
11-09-2008, 01:57 AM
good luck with the invite cacha73 you are a good user

Request solved! :D

cacha73
11-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Yes, thanks BluRossonero