Anybody else notice this?
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5111/weirdwaffleno4.jpg

I guess they did remember...

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2008, 03:49 AM
I guess they did after all.:cool:

nyimages
10-24-2008, 03:50 AM
Plus they changed it to the pink stylesheet for a short period of time.

huzhichao
10-24-2008, 06:30 AM
:lol: Lovely!

WhoopDeDoo
10-24-2008, 06:48 AM
Of course they'd remember, OiNK's the reason Waffles is even around. :P

pbjabba
10-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Plus they changed it to the pink stylesheet for a short period of time.
Yeh they changed the stylesheet for everyone to the pink oink one, but people complained that it hurt their eyes lol, so they decided to commemorate oink with the pig nosed waffler instead

Spillage
10-24-2008, 10:47 AM

You seem to be suggesting that if Oink had never existed, sites like What/Waffles would not be around .
I don't think so .

pbjabba
10-24-2008, 10:51 AM
You seem to be suggesting that if Oink had never existed, sites like What/Waffles would not be around .
I don't think so .
Well they sure sprang up pretty quickly so they must've been working on them for a while before oink went down. That said if oink hadn't of gone down i don't think they'd have half the users/content they do now

WhoopDeDoo
10-24-2008, 10:51 AM

I don't think so .
Not at all, I'm saying that it's a simple sign of respect for the site that really was the king of music trackers. It set the bar for everyone else. Also, if it hadn't of been shut down they'd have been nothing.

Maybe that'll explain what I mean a little better.

Villalltheway
10-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Spillage obviously was not on oink, if he was he would realize there would be no need for what, waffles or any other music torrent site. I mean i wonder where most of what or waffles memebers came from??

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Why is everybody dikriding oink. they made their money and now its time for another tracker so instead of posting corny stuff like rip oink or "oink was the best tracker alive", why not try and participate to make waffles and what cd better than oink. It's a little funny to me how corny things can get sometimes.

WhoopDeDoo
10-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Why is everybody dikriding oink. they made their money and now its time for another tracker so instead of posting corny stuff like rip oink or "oink was the best tracker alive", why not try and participate to make waffles and what cd better than oink. It's a little funny to me how corny things can get sometimes.
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE's trying to make Waffles and What better than OiNK, that's just how good OiNK was, it's hard to compete with even though it's gone now.

And if anything, OiNK lost money once he was raided.

soulreaper
10-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Anybody else notice this?
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5111/weirdwaffleno4.jpg

I guess they did remember...

Hmm,cute.:lol:

nyimages
10-24-2008, 04:41 PM
C'mon guys, just stop, appreciate the cute little waffle, remember OiNK, and eat a pastry. We're all just trying to have a good time.

Night0wl
10-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Waffles makes OiNK feel a little less gone for me. Lots of the same users and kind of the same atmosphere over the forums + my very few obscure requests, seem to get filled there. At least so far.

It was my first real private site, and I am glad Waffles is there to replace or maybe even in time surpass it.

Go Waffles!! :)

JROQuinn
10-25-2008, 03:26 AM
:rolleyes:

Albo Da Kid
10-25-2008, 11:00 AM
I also like waffles a lot. I like to use what.cd also though. I use them equally. Once download form one and once form the other. This way i help out two of the greatest music trackers today.

JOHNNYLOKZ
10-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Yea OiNK is irreplaceable I am also a former member of OiNK. I had hundreds of albums uploaded to OiNK. Ever since they shutdown I feel lost :( But I have never tried What.cd or Waffles.fm Can someone send me an invite to either of these websites. I would be glad to contribute to the website by uploading music. (That i previously had on OiNK)

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. As you can see I cant post this in the proper section until a month has passed

slymester
10-30-2008, 02:09 PM
yea oink is irreplaceable i am also a former member of oink. I had hundreds of albums uploaded to oink. Ever since they shutdown i feel lost :( but i have never tried what.cd or waffles.fm can someone send me an invite to either of these websites. I would be glad to contribute to the website by uploading music. (that i previously had on oink)

fail

stoi
10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
mate this is 2 posts you have said that, wrong section but you have to be member for a month to see the proper section.

and posting your email address on a public forum is not the best idea in the world either.

i would edit your last 2 posts and just reply to the topic at hand, or your going to get disabled i would imagine.

Albo Da Kid
10-30-2008, 02:11 PM
yea oink is irreplaceable i am also a former member of oink. I had hundreds of albums uploaded to oink. Ever since they shutdown i feel lost :( but i have never tried what.cd or waffles.fm can someone send me an invite to either of these websites. I would be glad to contribute to the website by uploading music. (that i previously had on oink)

fail

+1

tradersbeware
10-30-2008, 03:53 PM
You're still upset about a site closing down over a year ago?

Really?