PDA

View Full Version : Torrent Site to download BRRip's ?

y0y0
10-24-2008, 04:21 AM
Wich torrent site has large numbers of BRRip's (BlueRay Rips)???
Like these one's:

Horton.Hears.A.Who.2008.BRRip.XviD.AC3.PRoDJi
The.Incredible.Hulk.2008.BRRip.AC3.XviD.D-Z0N3
Underworld.Extended.Cut.2003.BRRip.AC3.XviD.PRoDJi
Rescue.Dawn.2006.BRRip.XviD.AC3.PRoDJi
Live.Free.or.Die.Hard.2007.BRRip.XviD.DUAL.AC3-PRoD
The.Happening.2008.BRRip.XviD.AC3-CODE
Cloverfield (2008) BRRip XViD-AC3 D-Z0N3
Rambo | 2008 | BRRip.XviD.AC3.DaYwAlKeR

ripleys
10-24-2008, 08:31 AM
bit-hdtv.com has a great selection of bluray rips. Sorry I don't have a spare invite at the moment.

anjelik
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Those are not available at BHD,because they are not HD releases,they are just Blu-RAY rip.

tommyboy
10-25-2008, 12:26 PM
In Prodji's nfo they thank Leechturk.com:happy:

salasana
10-25-2008, 06:20 PM
BRRips? Somebody care to explain? Whats the resolution/bitrates and stuff...

tonystark
10-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I am also looking for the same.
I mean instead of blu ray dvds with size greater than 7 GB, why not have HDRips with size <3 GB. Which is usually like 1.43 GB.

puckface
10-25-2008, 07:06 PM
I am also looking for the same.
I mean instead of blu ray dvds with size greater than 7 GB, why not have HDRips with size <3 GB. Which is usually like 1.43 GB.

Ummm, cause they look better.

shutdk
10-25-2008, 07:21 PM

Something Else
10-25-2008, 07:38 PM
They are Turkish release groups I think. I could be wrong. Try heading in that direction. :smilie4:

puckface
10-25-2008, 08:08 PM

But what if you live in Israel and you have a 14k connection, like they all do down there. :dry:

what the hell does that have to do with the question I answered?

tonystark
10-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Obviously there is gonna be a difference, but at least I can get one step ahead quality than a dvdrip on cost of little more size rather than going for best qualitied 4,7,10,20 GB

anjelik
10-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Yes,they are Turkish release groups.And as you look the screenshots,PQ is stunning:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1213/12pai3.png

And a sentence from one of NFO's

"Special Thanks to LeechTurk.com & DwShare.com"

lukee
10-25-2008, 09:38 PM
But what if you live in Israel and you have a 14k connection, like they all do down there. :dry:

what the hell does that have to do with the question I answered?

Don't bother arguing with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You buy the damn dvd.

tommyboy
10-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Prodji does very nice rips

Squizzle
10-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I've only seen a few of them floating about, but they're nice, same size as Xvid DVDRips but ripped from bluray and coded with x264... they're not HD resolution or anything, but certainly fantastic quality for their file size.

Something Else
10-26-2008, 02:08 PM
/me cums in colours all over squizzle.

DuDutchy
10-26-2008, 04:41 PM
I've only seen a few of them floating about, but they're nice, same size as Xvid DVDRips but ripped from bluray and coded with x264... they're not HD resolution or anything, but certainly fantastic quality for their file size.What are you talking about? They are not the same size as XViD DVDRips, they are bigger, between 2-3GB mostly. Secondly, they are not encoded in x264, but in XViD. They play fine on standalone DiVX players.

So basically, they are BRRips in XViDs, which means you don't get the HD resolution.

mateivlad
11-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Does someone know how or where can I find all the movies released by the PRoDJi group?

phosphors
11-22-2008, 05:43 PM
what retarded releases, they are exactly the same quality as dvds.

Anaktorr
11-22-2008, 06:26 PM
well i see a lot of those on TL

mateivlad
11-22-2008, 06:27 PM
@ phosphors - so you choose to download a 4.5 GB DVD or a 2.5 GB movie with the same quality???
it seems you are a little retarded........

piratebot
11-22-2008, 06:43 PM
@ phosphors - so you choose to download a 4.5 GB DVD or a 2.5 GB movie with the same quality???
you don't make any sense.

phosphors
11-22-2008, 07:28 PM

Why the fuck do you rip from bluray just for dvd quality:dabs:

plus pal dvd is actually higher quality...

mateivlad
11-22-2008, 08:44 PM

He said that dvd and BRRip are the same quality, and i asked that would he choose a bigger file size for the same quality?

Why the fuck do you rip from bluray just for dvd quality

Because it's a smaller size than a dvd, and has the same quality as a dvd, do you understand now??? and every release is playable on standalone players!!! so you can probably burn two releases on a dvd instead of a single movie!!

plus pal dvd is actually higher quality...

Believe me it's not. It's the same with very minor differences!

Example:

DVD
http://i34.tinypic.com/20jse11.jpg

BRRip
http://i33.tinypic.com/2rw7spk.jpg

phosphors
11-22-2008, 09:00 PM

He said that dvd and BRRip are the same quality, and i asked that would he choose a bigger file size for the same quality?

Why the fuck do you rip from bluray just for dvd quality

Because it's a smaller size than a dvd, and has the same quality as a dvd, do you understand now??? and every release is playable on standalone players!!! so you can probably burn two releases on a dvd instead of a single movie!!

do you understand what I said?, why didn't they just encode these releases from dvd disc, what was the point of using bluray disc?.

mateivlad
11-22-2008, 10:45 PM
so you are asking why aren't they encoding from the dvd disc, right?

well, as far as i know, when they encode from dvd disc it's named DVDRIP! you know what a dvdrip is, no? and you know it's not the quality of a dvd disc, right?

and i say this again, when they encode from the bluray disc they get a size half smaller then a dvd's and with the same quality of a dvd (if not better).

oh, and even if they encode from the dvd disc to the size of a BRRip, it wouldn't have the quality of a BRRip. Just check out one of this releses and see for your self the difference and the quality.

p.s.: i hope this time i understood your question, if not i'm just a dumb fuck myself!

sirhsv
11-22-2008, 11:46 PM
The quality of a rip will obviously depend on the quality of the source. The better/Bigger Blue ray Vs Dvd.... Think about it....

My old boss had a saying........You can't make strawberry jam out of horse sh!t !!!

phosphors
11-23-2008, 06:00 AM
oh, and even if they encode from the dvd disc to the size of a BRRip, it wouldn't have the quality of a BRRip.

But your wrong, if they had encoded the dvd disc to the same size as these BRRip it would look exactly the same...that's the point....

mateivlad
11-23-2008, 09:37 AM
is seems that you mate are a very brilliant mind, i guess the group's who do this rips have absolutely no mind and power of thinking in their little head, and probably you are the first who thought of this!!!!

what i want to ask you is to contact D-ZON3 and PRoDJi and FLAWL3SS and tell them exactly what you told me and i am 100% sure that they will stop imediatly wasting their time ripping from blu-ray disc's and start ripping from dvd's.

i mean i was stupid to argue with you!!! it's right, you make more sense than me, why was i so stupid all this time???

KUDOS to you phosphors, the brilliant one!!!

phosphors
11-23-2008, 09:59 AM
is seems that you mate are a very brilliant mind, i guess the group's who do this rips have absolutely no mind and power of thinking in their little head, and probably you are the first who thought of this!!!!

what i want to ask you is to contact D-ZON3 and PRoDJi and FLAWL3SS and tell them exactly what you told me and i am 100% sure that they will stop imediatly wasting their time ripping from blu-ray disc's and start ripping from dvd's.

i mean i was stupid to argue with you!!! it's right, you make more sense than me, why was i so stupid all this time???

KUDOS to you phosphors, the brilliant one!!!

Yeah I know, don't worry, they probably aren't that popular releases anyway, bunch of ignorant n00bs, who cares....