PDA

View Full Version : req: hdbites.org

salahnasser
10-24-2008, 07:20 AM
hi everyone
i really need invite to hdbits for a personal use:)
i put a request because i'm not trader
i need one for free and about the ratio
i have an excellent seedbox
you can ask anything to proof

Cabalo
10-24-2008, 10:44 AM
why is your bt rep hidden then ?

salahnasser
10-24-2008, 10:52 AM
i don't know.
what is mean when they are hidden.

jason1337
10-24-2008, 11:00 AM
u got h4x :D

ryan20021982
10-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Your first post after being gone for 6 months was in a trade post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trade-list-310109/page5

salahnasser
10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Your first post after being gone for 6 months was in a trade post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trade-list-310109/page5

but did't trade
i was just asking
believe me i can get hdbite.org by trading very easy

Cabalo
10-24-2008, 04:02 PM
which also means u can trade the one they give u very easy?
did i got it right?

salahnasser
10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
i still looking for the invite
please if you need any proof tell me
i really need it

salahnasser
11-01-2008, 06:32 PM
still waiting
what you want from me so
i can get an invite

C.H.A.O.S
11-01-2008, 08:26 PM
did i got it right?
You have an idiopathic personality.

Cabalo
11-01-2008, 11:16 PM
well, that's neither good or bad.

C.H.A.O.S
11-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Well, I saw you were blaming some users here for their English !! ;)
At all it is not good.

salahnasser
11-02-2008, 04:41 AM
did i got it right?
You have an idiopathic personality.
he is always like this
don't worry about him

Cabalo
11-02-2008, 06:58 AM
At all it is not good.
oh really? so please show me where i blame them for their english.
moreover, i guess you must be right, i waste too much of my time typing to asses like you. i will ignore such useless users like you from now on.

thanks for the advice, and please stop the off topic you brought to his request thread. It's not nice of you.

salahnasser
02-15-2009, 03:31 AM
i guess i'm going to pump this thread (again) because of what happend to my hdbits account.
so if you need any proofs just tell me.
also if you know a hdbits mod pm me .
they might enable my old account because i was useing it alooooot and never cheated or traded it .

killercam101
02-15-2009, 03:39 AM
http://tinyurl.com/b9uscz

I GOT MAH FLIPPIE FLOPPIES....interested?

Cabalo
02-15-2009, 03:51 AM
i guess i'm going to pump this thread (again) because of what happend to my hdbits account.
they might enable my old account because i was useing it alooooot and never cheated or traded it .
any hint why they disabled it?
of course you didn't cheat or trade, or did anything wrong, of course... :rolleyes:

killercam101
02-15-2009, 03:58 AM
of course you didn't cheat or trade, or did anything wrong, of course... :rolleyes:

http://tinyurl.com/bzxzn6
he just messed with the wrong guy!

salahnasser
02-15-2009, 03:58 AM
yes i know why they disable it
thats why i'm looking for a hdbit mod to talk to him

not really
i didn't miss with anyone :)

Cabalo
02-15-2009, 05:17 AM

not really
so, if you know why they disabled it, it would be honest of you to put here the explanation, so that the person who considers to invite you doesn't end up being fucked too...

neve2009
02-15-2009, 07:11 AM
constant begging is not going to get you an invite... you're acting like you expect someone to jump out there and offer you an invite to one of the better HD trackers. Earn your reputation back and try a little later...

redMonster
02-15-2009, 09:05 AM
You can't get a new account because invites are disabled right now on hdbits.

salahnasser
02-15-2009, 12:47 PM

not really
so, if you know why they disabled it, it would be honest of you to put here the explanation, so that the person who considers to invite you doesn't end up being fucked too...
the story is that i'm from qatar and i went to egypt for almost a week because it's my holiday now.
so i logged from egypt and they disable it .
that's why i want to talk to a mod so i can explain what happend.

Earn your reputation back and try a little later...

it's not about how many reps you have
it's about how you got it.

you're acting like you expect someone to jump out there and offer you an invite to one of the better HD trackers.
why not :)
i had one with almost 0.5tb buffer but it was disable

salahnasser
02-16-2009, 08:44 PM
:)

BlackKnight
02-16-2009, 09:36 PM
the story is that i'm from qatar and i went to egypt for almost a week because it's my holiday now.

you have a good story, why didn't you go to IRC and ask the staff there? I gave the IRC #support but it seems you don't want to try it? :huh:

salahnasser
02-16-2009, 09:42 PM

you have a good story, why didn't you go to IRC and ask the staff there? I gave the IRC #support but it seems you don't want to try it? :huh:

i wrote everything then i wait for 5 minutes i found my self kicked out by someone there :angry:

sez
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM

i wrote everything then i wait for 5 minutes i found my self kicked out by someone there :angry:

lol.mean mean people aren't they.these guys i think apply double standards in their site rules and policy.i know of people who have shared a single account in 3 different continents and are still members there to date and they still do it.if its allowed then i dont see why the double standards..and if you ask around its mostly guys from india or M.E who often get disabled for this or for no reason at all(e.g what the OP gave as reason,he didnt even download he just logged in.wtf is wrong with that?)..in my opinion i think there is definitely some racist element in this tracker who need to grow up or be rooted out..

ps:am not implying you shared your account

salahnasser
02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

lol.mean mean people aren't they.these guys i think apply double standards in their site rules and policy.i know of people who have shared a single account in 3 different continents and are still members there to date and they still do it.if its allowed then i dont see why the double standards..and if you ask around its mostly guys from india or M.E who often get disabled for this or for no reason at all(e.g what the OP gave as reason,he didnt even download he just logged in.wtf is wrong with that?)..in my opinion i think there is definitely some racist element in this tracker who need to grow up or be rooted out..

that's why i gave up my other account because they are means even that i was 1080i user.
but i don't want thim i want the tracker.
so the request is still open and i'm still looking for an invite :)

Rafa
02-16-2009, 10:31 PM
At all it is not good.

This is far from true, don't talk about things you don't know :frusty:

@ OP: invites are disable, even if you trade one you can't use it

Invites Disabled - 18/12/08

Invites are locked till further notice. Whining in the forums or in the staffbox won't change anything and could possibly get you warned or banned by sporty cuz he is mean.

Cabalo
02-17-2009, 12:29 AM

that's why i gave up my other account because they are means even that i was 1080i user.
but i don't want thim i want the tracker.
so the request is still open and i'm still looking for an invite :)
Listen, the invites are disabled. close this and reopen when they are available.

i know i have yet to manage send my invites to my friends, and it's been months since i was trying and not having success... Of course those 700 places will fill in few hours when they open the doors. I've several people i wish to invite there, and i know it will be a time race to invite them all before it fills...
if only they restricted the invites to UHD and VIP's in a first stance, and then a couple of days later allowed the minor classes...

Col. Skillz
02-17-2009, 12:47 AM
why are there always so many worthless posts in threads like this?

its like the third Reich teaming up on a blind man.

seriously, all it takes is one, constructive post explaining to this guy why there's no way in hell he's getting into hdbits, not 3 pages of banter.

OP, you aren't getting into HDbits because invites are closed. they're closed because of people selling accounts, and will open again at an unknown time in the future. Even if invites weren't closed, it's doubtful you would have gotten in anyway. having the same amount of posts as i do after being here for 2 years? not even having an avatar? HDbit's is probably the most saught after site out there.

Rafa
02-17-2009, 02:41 AM
^^^ we've done this before, but OP does not want to hear us :idunno:

killercam101
02-17-2009, 04:46 AM
why are there always so many worthless posts in threads like this?

its like the third Reich teaming up on a blind man.

seriously, all it takes is one, constructive post explaining to this guy why there's no way in hell he's getting into hdbits, not 3 pages of banter.

OP, you aren't getting into HDbits because invites are closed. they're closed because of people selling accounts, and will open again at an unknown time in the future. Even if invites weren't closed, it's doubtful you would have gotten in anyway. having the same amount of posts as i do after being here for 2 years? not even having an avatar? HDbit's is probably the most saught after site out there.

http://tinyurl.com/bzx2pk