PDA

View Full Version : Kind Help Requested. My RevTT (Power User Acc Disabled)

svergie
10-25-2008, 01:02 PM
hello freinds

can ne 1 help me with this issue. I am PU in Revtt, i just cant believe that my acc disabled , its just horrible, i formatted the system and when come back its disabled, I am user in Revtt for 2 yrs . how can it be possible . i have buffer of more than 90 gb.

can ne 1 help, or kindly provide revtt irc where i can tal to them..

thanks

invitemu
10-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Do you still hand on any torrent from RevTT ( it have your passkey )?
There is their IRC:
• Server: irc.revolutiontt.net
• Port: 6667
• Channel(s): #help, #RevolutionTT

/RevoTT !invite yourID yourpasskey

RIFKinator
10-25-2008, 04:24 PM
whoa, you've had quite a few accounts disabled, nice!

pone44
11-22-2008, 06:31 PM
I was checking your history swergie. A lot of trading in the past also. Maybe you gave a invite to the wrong person?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-need-revolution-tt-144682#post1618494

Or a trade? I have no idea.

You tried IRC?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-have-tb-and-other-143980#post1612175

whoa, you've had quite a few accounts disabled, nice!

predateur
11-23-2008, 12:27 AM
wrong section

sheriff 01
11-23-2008, 12:36 AM
hello freinds

can ne 1 help me with this issue. I am PU in Revtt, i just cant believe that my acc disabled , its just horrible, i formatted the system and when come back its disabled, I am user in Revtt for 2 yrs . how can it be possible . i have buffer of more than 90 gb.

thanks

Yeh i can't tell you how many times that has happened to me.
Formatting hdd = disabled accs. :lol:

svergie, are you for real?

Cabalo
11-23-2008, 12:49 AM
hey, and he is actually asking for you to give him some invites at your giveaway.
way to go heh ?

srahman
11-23-2008, 01:45 AM
hello freinds

thanks

why do accounts get disabled for formatting hdd?

sheriff 01
11-23-2008, 01:48 AM

why do accounts get disabled for formatting hdd?

They don't, thats my point.:whistling

svergie
11-23-2008, 02:14 AM
hello freinds

thanks

Is it sheriff.. gosh... no one believe my waffles account , hdbits, revtt,scc,pisexy,scl, if i go on its a big list ... never know that happens, can you tell me whats the solution. i have huge buffer on waffles, its really hard to get such a trackers.. i really dont know if one format hdd , it goes.. shuld have some solution. can you please tell me

pone44
11-23-2008, 02:24 AM
You formatted you hard drive and if you lost your password, whatever reason? Why not post that you need their IRC to talk to staff about this situation?

srahman
11-23-2008, 02:44 AM

Is it sheriff.. gosh... no one believe my waffles account , hdbits, revtt,scc,pisexy,scl, if i go on its a big list ... never know that happens, can you tell me whats the solution. i have huge buffer on waffles, its really hard to get such a trackers.. i really dont know if one format hdd , it goes.. shuld have some solution. can you please tell me

lol...read the last response from sheriff man.

bumrocks
11-23-2008, 03:01 AM
It appears he got what was coming to him...Such is the life of a trader. Even a one time trader...

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU FORMATTING HDD OR LOSING PASSWORD!

And those of us that know...If you have formatted your HDD AND you suddenly lost your accounts it was totally coincidental. If you are telling the truth that is...

Cabalo
11-23-2008, 05:31 AM
OMFG ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Formatted HDD, so all my accounts were disabled" hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a n00b.
please spare yourself the shame and close this ASAP. Honest advice.

starfly3r
11-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Hmm..maybe we should notify the trackers admin before we format our HDD....LOL

What a nice joke OP...

johhn
11-23-2008, 08:52 AM
so glad I didnt give him the revtt invite he asked a while ago.
phew...,,,,,,

Albo Da Kid
12-02-2008, 10:04 PM
And i thought servige was a honest user. Shame on you.