PDA

View Full Version : ptn staff are spying nazis?

LeBronJames
10-26-2008, 05:16 AM
So, what I've been noticing more and more to be the case is that all of ptn's staff are at all of the different p2p forums like fst and they fucking censor the crap out of everyone. They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system.

Piracy isnt about censorship. ptn staff make it known that they are at these forums and everyone in the forums is like "ooo, i love ptn staff, they are so sexy." well, in my experiences, they are fucking pricks that want nothing more than to censor us from telling people what ptn is actually about.... horrible content, horrible speeds, and a lot of covering up the truth.

so ptn, suck my dick. you deserve all the problems youve had.

ovisan
10-26-2008, 07:43 AM
:wacko:

I guess he was banned there and I feel he will get banned here to. There are a lot of people who hate the truth and all they care is a simple level...:mellow:
P*N lost a few fans(at least one) after reading this post.
Cheers mate

Detale
10-26-2008, 07:51 AM
....They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system......

Orly? Care to elaborate? I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here. Most sites hate us for being staff here FFS. See now you've wasted your energy on this thread. You may have had some valid points, maybe even a legit reason to be upset, but you ruined it all by coming off as a disgruntled ex-member who got banned so no one will take you seriously now.

ajsi
10-26-2008, 08:24 AM
why did you mention just ptn? it really seems you've been banned...

DeathAngel
10-26-2008, 09:09 AM
....They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system......

I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here.

Yeah me too , I don't do di*ks ROFL

Edit : I thought that my post is kinda pointless so I thought that I might edit it :P . I've know DeadCell for a while now , I've also been close to other PTN staff members , They are far away from what you are mentioning dude , these guys are actually good users , they are active and lemme say they are fun to hang out with . no need for such accusations -.- . GL anyway .

cibu
10-26-2008, 09:44 AM
rofl......Lebron dude you play awesome basketball man...let me tell you that :lol:....nice topic anyways...but ptn ain't all bad when it commes to torrents..they are actually improving :)

LeBronJames
10-26-2008, 10:09 AM

Orly? Care to elaborate? I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here. Most sites hate us for being staff here FFS. See now you've wasted your energy on this thread. You may have had some valid points, maybe even a legit reason to be upset, but you ruined it all by coming off as a disgruntled ex-member who got banned so no one will take you seriously now.

I was referring to other p2p forums. This is the first time I've ever posted anything negative about them here, but I have been banned or threatened to be banned at other forums for mentioning anything bad about ptn. I'm not saying the tracker is bad or the staff are pure evil, but they need to seriously lighten up on trying to control what anyone says about them. btw, death angel, you seem to have nice things to say about ptn... you wouldnt happen to be staff at another p2p forum, would you? :P

alcoholik
10-26-2008, 10:12 AM
staff is actually really great. so you can suck my dick

Dretskol
10-26-2008, 11:07 AM
why did you mention just ptn? it really seems you've been banned...

That's what I thought too

tutipute
10-26-2008, 11:45 AM
So, what I've been noticing more and more to be the case is that all of ptn's staff are at all of the different p2p forums like fst and they fucking censor the crap out of everyone. They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system.

Piracy isnt about censorship. ptn staff make it known that they are at these forums and everyone in the forums is like "ooo, i love ptn staff, they are so sexy." well, in my experiences, they are fucking pricks that want nothing more than to censor us from telling people what ptn is actually about.... horrible content, horrible speeds, and a lot of covering up the truth.

LOL! It looks like if your world has just collapsed just because you got banned.. If so, i pitty you man, go get a life!
If not, then i can't really figure out your motivation behind this post... AS it doesn't seem to do any good to anyone (Including you)!:huh:

BlueLabel
10-26-2008, 01:36 PM
sucking dicks?:blink::blink:
http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/bj.gif
http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-939.gif

alcoholik
10-26-2008, 01:51 PM
sucking dicks?:blink::blink:
http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/bj.gif
http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-939.gif

he likes it :naughty:

:sick:

Something Else
10-26-2008, 01:56 PM

You missed his entire point (as usual). He wasn't referring to FST.

anjelik
10-26-2008, 03:44 PM
I am sure that the avarage age of PTN staff is under 14 so dont be surprise what they are doing:whistling

1000possibleclaws
10-26-2008, 08:01 PM
@OP

I understand where you're coming from and that's why I hate all these small 'community' public invites forums. The staff are mostly all the same kind of people; 'tards with no bawls that want to get into the high level sites like almost everyone else registered at their site.

On FST the only censoring that happens is advertisements, people who get way out of hand, and spam. I hope you're posting this here instead of those smaller private forums because we DON'T censor that kind of stuff.

puckface
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
On FST the only censoring that happens is advertisements, people who get way out of hand, and certain peoples' spam .

fixed that for you.

Artemis
10-26-2008, 09:12 PM

You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you Detale ? :blink:

Intr4ns1t
10-26-2008, 11:31 PM
So really, what's with the animosity? I have never told someone to not say something bad about PTN myself, and have defended us on other forums when we are being accused of stupid shit, but so what?
And yes we are not a level ten uber-site, but that isn't our goal. Never was our goal tbh. We wanted to start a tracker that we wanted, and while we are much like every other tracker in that we have alot of the same content, so what?

Refarding the spying accusation, how would that, were it true, be any different than SCL, ITS or any of the other high level sites having their members go from forum to forum and snitch on members at those forums for things as simple as saying "I am a member of <insert tracker name here>" We are open about the fact that we are staff at PTN on those forums we are members of, and that in and of itself makes us not spies, but I guess you and I have different dictionaries huh?

As far as being Nazi's, FUCK YOU douchebag! I have very little tolerance for ignorant assholes like you who when faced with not getting their way, resort to baseless name calling to make themselves feel better about their lot in life. Get a grip man, it's the internet, not your living room so open a window shade or somethingh and look at the world outside. You'd be surprised how refreshing a lifetime can be if you actually go outside and get non-recycled air running through your lungs.

1000possibleclaws
10-26-2008, 11:54 PM
As far as being Nazi's, FUCK YOU douchebag! I have very little tolerance for ... baseless name calling

oh the irony.. :P

Intr4ns1t
10-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah I'm a hypocrite and a nazi spy for the fourth reich which decided that the way to rule the world is to confuse members of a BT forum. <<<<not true btw, before you go running all over the internet to tell everyone that we are part of the fourth reich.

And if you are going to quote me T.S.O.L., quote the whole sentence instead of trying to put words in my mouth.

Apologies for saying such a thing, but I do notice that noone had a word to say over him calling the staff of a tracker nazis. But then, you guys here at FST are the pinnacle of free speech so I'll let that go and just point out that free speech or not, slander is slander. I take great offense to being called such a thing and I hold the opinion that anyone saying such a thing give me a base for my statement, but that's just semantics I suppose. W/E, such is life I suppose.

1000possibleclaws
10-27-2008, 03:24 AM
I don't think I manipulated or changed the meaning by removing the part: "ignorant assholes like you who when faced with not getting their way, resort" :ermm:

But either way I wouldn't take being called a Nazi by some random anonymous person too personally unless he's giving some good reasons. He even replied saying PTN isn't all that bad, but they just don't live up to a supposed 'hype' and theymanipulate staff on certain private forums, if I'm reading it correctly. This doesn't really even have anything to do with you being a Nazi.

WhoopDeDoo
10-27-2008, 03:47 AM
I really doubt they manipulate any of the staff here. This is the only forum community I really hang around anymore because the staff are so fair/friendly.

To me your post just insulted FST and made you look like a complete idiot if anything.

Detale
10-27-2008, 04:15 AM

I was referring to other p2p forums. This is the first time I've ever posted anything negative about them here, but I have been banned or threatened to be banned at other forums for mentioning anything bad about ptn. I'm not saying the tracker is bad or the staff are pure evil, but they need to seriously lighten up on trying to control what anyone says about them. btw, death angel, you seem to have nice things to say about ptn... you wouldnt happen to be staff at another p2p forum, would you? :P

Sorry I missed that you were talking about other sites. Guess I just wanted to be clear FST is not run that way. Nazi=pure evil in most peoples opinions dude. I did keep in contact with DeadCell for a while and I have to say he's not too bad of a guy at all. We've since lost touch but still he's a decent guy.

You missed his entire point (as usual). He wasn't referring to FST.

How the hell did I know that if there was a thread about d*ck sucking YOU would be right in there. :ghey:

Yeah I'm a hypocrite and a nazi spy for the fourth reich which decided that the way to rule the world is to confuse members of a BT forum. <<<<not true btw, before you go running all over the internet to tell everyone that we are part of the fourth reich.

And if you are going to quote me T.S.O.L., quote the whole sentence instead of trying to put words in my mouth.

Apologies for saying such a thing, but I do notice that noone had a word to say over him calling the staff of a tracker nazis. But then, you guys here at FST are the pinnacle of free speech so I'll let that go and just point out that free speech or not, slander is slander. I take great offense to being called such a thing and I hold the opinion that anyone saying such a thing give me a base for my statement, but that's just semantics I suppose. W/E, such is life I suppose.

Wow well someone pissed in your cereal huh. Ease up a bit man. Who is this guy that you would give a 5hit?

Slander eh, pretty sure it would be libel I think because it was broadcast over the interwebs but I'm no lawyer. Who knows you could in fact be a Nazi how would anyone prove this not to be true?? So there is no defamation here ,no losses of any kind due to his inappropriate statements. PTN is a fine enough tracker and as I said he just comes across as disgruntled

xJohnxSmithx
10-27-2008, 04:20 AM
That's a shame that you had a bad experience there. I really like ptn. I find the staff there very friendly and helpfull. Such incredible packs, great speeds and a very user friendly system.
cheers

kooftspc11
10-27-2008, 05:37 AM

its true ptn staff are faggots

on a lighter note i like your username :)

firedriver
10-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Lol

xnugx
10-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Lol

+1

I know some staff, dudes do their job. <3

And dude TSOL, I see your sig all the time and never comment, but Jane Doe is beyond amazing. The Shape of Punk To Come is awesome too. Props.
Are you on lambgoat?

1000possibleclaws
10-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Lol

+1

I know some staff, dudes do their job. <3

And dude TSOL, I see your sig all the time and never comment, but Jane Doe is beyond amazing. The Shape of Punk To Come is awesome too. Props.
Are you on lambgoat?

Nope, had to google it. PM your nick from over there, I'll check that place out. Don't know if i'll be active there yet, cause kraytracker seems to fill that niche pretty good already. There are some pretty nice links and updates I've seen so far though

cheers :D

neoapexi
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah me too , I don't do di*ks ROFL

:whistling:whistling:whistling but for the record it wasnt that great.

respawn40
10-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Deleted

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

tralalala
10-28-2008, 08:36 AM
On FST the only censoring that happens is advertisements, people who get way out of hand, and certain peoples' spam .

fixed that for you.

What's that supposed to mean? If it's directed at the Lounge, then you haven't a clue. On the BT section, spam modding has gone down a notch since it's been decided that the section is like a second Lounge, so most of the posts are allowed.. Flaming and co. are not on and will be deleted. Same with spam-ads. In fact I'm not quite sure we should have people bitching about sites' staff at all.. I mean FFS, if you were the owner of a site and decided that no member will be able to download, say, more than a torrent per day (just for the sake of the argument), then someone goes and HnR's 5 torrents in less than an hour, would you ban him or not? Even if he'd beg you to stay? It's your site, your rules.

Same with any tracker. Their site, their rules. Their giving you a service by letting you into their haven downloading everything you can possibly get your hand onto, and you should be grateful for that. So, if you're banned for whatever reason, it was probably a good one.

Just my 2 cents. And I've been banned from plenty of sites that banned Israeli IP's.. Though have learned to suck it up and carry on without those trackers.. It's easy once you get used to it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't even know anyone who's a PTN staffer.. If I recall, one of them PM'ed me a while back asking me to censor a post, I simply said NO and piss off.. So where you get your idea that they are "taking over" the P2P world I don't know :ermm:

puckface
10-28-2008, 02:08 PM
fixed that for you.

What's that supposed to mean? If it's directed at the Lounge, then you haven't a clue. On the BT section, spam modding has gone down a notch since it's been decided that the section is like a second Lounge, so most of the posts are allowed..

whoa...... who said anything about the Lounge? Also, I stand by my statement.

WeldenSmith
10-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Edit: Whatever.

kukushka
10-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I hate all these small 'community' public invites forums. The staff are mostly all the same kind of people; 'tards with no bawls that want to get into the high level sites like almost everyone else registered at their site.
if they don't succeed, why would you care. if they do, i see the reason for fst staff to be concerned :)

about ptn. who really cares? it's not a problem to understand what kind of tracker it is before joining.. and then anyone can decide if it is worth for himself.. and then - start using it or forget about it. and what is sexual or non sexual relationship between anybody and who is spying who - it's not even secondary, i just can't see why it could matter at all

WeldenSmith
10-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Edit: Whatever. I'll just get yelled for defending a site I love.

bumrocks
10-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Okay, I have had direct contact with the original poster...Here is something I shared with him and will share openly, too...

I hate that you used the word Nazi...You didn't straight up call them Nazis but more like they acted like "nazis?". Same damn thing really.

You should regret that...

I think you have misconstrued the staff there...People don't think they are worthy of sucking their dicks...They simply like them. They have lots of friends! Simple as that. The current staff imo are a great bunch of guys and many others believe so and therefore willing to defend them. They have earned respect and get it.

Like many sites you are not supposed to talk about them outside that site. If you do it you can't be mad when you are faced with consequences. On top of that there are sites (forums where you have been banned) that respect these rules and maybe more so for some sites than others because of their relationship with each other. You can't be mad at sites because they are better friends with group A than with group B...And are more willing to do more for Group A...

We all have the right to our opinion...BUT how you express your opinion and where you express your opinion reflects on you.

I can go on and on...Very interesting thread here in that I have some very good friends here and some people I would like to poop on. And not to mention a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm going to leave it at that...

kooftspc11
10-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Okay, I have had direct contact with the original poster...Here is something I shared with him and will share openly, too...

I hate that you used the word Nazi...You didn't straight up call them Nazis but more like they acted like "nazis?". Same damn thing really.

You should regret that...

I think you have misconstrued the staff there...People don't think they are worthy of sucking their dicks...They simply like them. They have lots of friends! Simple as that. The current staff imo are a great bunch of guys and many others believe so and therefore willing to defend them. They have earned respect and get it.

Like many sites you are not supposed to talk about them outside that site. If you do it you can't be mad when you are faced with consequences. On top of that there are sites (forums where you have been banned) that respect these rules and maybe more so for some sites than others because of their relationship with each other. You can't be mad at sites because they are better friends with group A than with group B...And are more willing to do more for Group A...

We all have the right to our opinion...BUT how you express your opinion and where you express your opinion reflects on you.

I can go on and on...Very interesting thread here in that I have some very good friends here and some people I would like to poop on. And not to mention a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm going to leave it at that...

hey hey hey...easy....easy...

this is fst

you lost 50% of your audience when you typed in english
you lost another 25% when you said nazi
you lost the remaining 25% when you said jew
you lost an additional 15% for restocking fee

just wait til your interest rate adjusts...youll lose your fucking house too

Artemis
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I know for a fact that some of the people who are badmouthing PtN in this thread were banned previously. I'm not saying everyone, but some of them were. Some of them really bitch and complain when they get disabled, and even hold a grudge for a long time. Why would they even care enough to participate in every PtN Sucks thread if PtN was so insignificant to them.

To the people I'm referring to: if you really want to make your hate for PtN so public then maybe your reason for getting banned at PtN before could also be made public. Don't call that censoring, call that a threat.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black after your own recent banning on another forum. Maybe we could make the reasons for that public too, just to show what a great member of the bit torrent community you are ?
I am quite sure that your own transgressions actually far outweigh those of the people you are threatening on this board, and your heavy handed and overbearing attitude to any criticism of PtN borders on rabid. So before you go threatening others with public disclosure look to your own conduct first.

Cheeseman1208
10-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Nazi spies?? Where??

http://www.odisea.ucv.cl/download/recopilacion%20imagenes/Historia%20Universal/Primera%20y%20Segunda%20Guerra%20Mundial/Tropas%20Nazis.jpg

Oh wait, it was just a metaphor for some noobs opinion. Nevermind...

DarkLured
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Slander eh, pretty sure it would be libel I think because it was broadcast over the interwebs but I'm no lawyer. Who knows you could in fact be a Nazi how would anyone prove this not to be true?? So there is no defamation here ,no losses of any kind due to his inappropriate statements. PTN is a fine enough tracker and as I said he just comes across as disgruntled

Slightly off topic (not like this topic is worth salvaging anyway), but as a (former) lawyer I feel compelled to correct a misstatement on the law :) You're right that it would be libel, not slander. However, you're mistaken as to both the burden and standard of proof required to prove defamation. The test would be whether the writer/publisher had a good reason to believe that he was a Nazi, and it would be up to the writer/publisher to prove either that he good reason or that the statement is actually true. Still, the main problem with a defamation claim would be showing that a rational reader would actually believe the libelous statement (which is closely related to proving that his reputation had actually been injured). In the seminal free speech/defamation case of Hustler Magazine v. Falwell (US Supreme Court), the court found that Hustler had not defamed Falwell because the average reader could not reasonably believe that Hustler actually meant what it said (it had joked that Falwell had sex with his mother, if I remember correctly). Given the source of the Nazi comment in this thread, I think it's doubtful that a reasonable person would take him seriously :)

Well, that killed some time for me - class dismissed. :)

mikehorner
10-29-2008, 11:08 PM
10/10 ^^^^^^ Best post in this thread..!

WeldenSmith
10-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black after your own recent banning on another forum. Maybe we could make the reasons for that public too, just to show what a great member of the bit torrent community you are ?
I am quite sure that your own transgressions actually far outweigh those of the people you are threatening on this board, and your heavy handed and overbearing attitude to any criticism of PtN borders on rabid. So before you go threatening others with public disclosure look to your own conduct first.

I do apologise for overreacting but let's get a few things clear: I was banned for being staff of a NON-TRADING bt forum. I have since quit staffing any place and left for awhile. That was several months ago. But before I quit I accomplished some good things. If you knew what happened behind the scenes you would know I was one of the major forces behind getting the trading section taken away. We were one of the first forums to do that.

I have also banned or helped ban hundreds of cheaters, scammers, and since the trading section was taken away - we banned active traders too. Also do you have any idea how much time and effort I put into finding and catching bad guys. I did that for quite a few trackers, I went out of my way to try to help them over most of the time I was a member. If a tracker has a publicity thread you'd probably see my work there.

So I've done nothing to try to help clean places up and make good for any of my own past mistakes??? Doesn't it matter more what your doing now, and not some stupid things you did over a year ago when you didn't know much better.

There's a huge laundry list of some of the most respected members here and in the torrent community who have a past. Some are even tracker staff at other trackers that you guys love better. I'm not the only one who's made mistakes.

I will stay away from this thread and FST; I don't want to cause anymore problems. It's easy to get overzealous though when your defending a place you love. P.S. I even edited my last posts in this thread. It's not worth the trouble.

ricardogaia
10-29-2008, 11:43 PM
I just can say one thing

BEST STAFF EVER

buggyfresh
10-30-2008, 01:38 AM

Slightly off topic (not like this topic is worth salvaging anyway), but as a (former) lawyer I feel compelled to correct a misstatement on the law :) You're right that it would be libel, not slander. However, you're mistaken as to both the burden and standard of proof required to prove defamation. The test would be whether the writer/publisher had a good reason to believe that he was a Nazi, and it would be up to the writer/publisher to prove either that he good reason or that the statement is actually true. Still, the main problem with a defamation claim would be showing that a rational reader would actually believe the libelous statement (which is closely related to proving that his reputation had actually been injured). In the seminal free speech/defamation case of Hustler Magazine v. Falwell (US Supreme Court), the court found that Hustler had not defamed Falwell because the average reader could not reasonably believe that Hustler actually meant what it said (it had joked that Falwell had sex with his mother, if I remember correctly). Given the source of the Nazi comment in this thread, I think it's doubtful that a reasonable person would take him seriously :)

Dude that was so sensible you probably killed this mindless thread :blink:

tradersbeware
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
It wasn't already dead?

LeBronJames
10-31-2008, 12:37 AM
If everything that has happened in this thread and to me at my existing p2p communities is not enough proof that ptn is (in fact) full of spying little babies, then I don't know what would be. DeadCell is a little baby that just goes around calling people names. All of the members here that defend ptn have just not seen the evil in their ways yet.

Everyone that is harping on me calling them a nazi is just trying to dodge the task at hand. That was merely me using a term with a negative connotation that reflected an overbearing ruler to some degree. I didnt put much thought into this word, but I think it is rather fitting. The obvious point of this thread and I think it is clear to all of those that are objective is that ptn tries to control what we users say about them to an excessive degree. FST clearly does not put up with this sort of censoring and for this, I love you. Our freedom to say what we want, available for an audience to hear if they so choose, is of the utmost importance and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

ovisan
10-31-2008, 12:41 AM
You remembered me of Larry Flint

One other thing... who the fook cares?
There are enough trackers out there to satisfy everyone. You dont like PTN/ you got banned move on... I am sure this is not first or the last tracker you got banned and you are not the 1st person who gets banned. I have the feeling you really loved the tracker this is why you are so pissed.

Progress involves changing...:dabs:

mikehorner
10-31-2008, 01:27 AM
If everything that has happened in this thread and to me at my existing p2p communities is not enough proof that ptn is (in fact) full of spying little babies, then I don't know what would be.

What has happened at your other p2p communities..? Have you got banned..? And from which..?

Detale
10-31-2008, 02:17 AM

Show off!! Damn sophisticated of you eh lawyer guy :coffee:

DarkLured
10-31-2008, 07:16 AM
Show off!! Damn sophisticated of you eh lawyer guy :coffee:

Hey Detale, that's EX-lawyer guy, thank you very much. And I am quite the muthafuckin' sophisticate, glad you noticed :)

EDIT: Aw shit, I just helped keep this lame-ass thread alive, sorry!

Odin
10-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Drama drama...I just have to say lol...

Something Else
10-31-2008, 06:53 PM
(it had joked that Falwell had sex with his mother, if I remember correctly).

In an out-house.

Artemis
10-31-2008, 06:55 PM

In an out-house.

Trust you to remember that :blink:

kooftspc11
10-31-2008, 07:36 PM

In an out-house.

in n out house (for all you west coast folks)