PDA

View Full Version : My last request - HDbits

andertzy
10-26-2008, 08:50 AM
OK guys, this is my final request here at FST! I already posted in Magnum`s and Odin`s giveaways, but I got no answer yet. This is the only thing I want from the torrent world, a place I could call home. I am not after super rare secret communities, I just want the one site I could use most. I almost exclusively download HD stuff, especially good quality internal releases, very rarely scene ones( just if I am very anxious to see a movie). I watch my movies on a Sony Bravia KDL-32P3000 and I keep my collection stored on my 1 TB Seagate Hard Disk. I am a user of Bit-HDTV but from what I have seen and also heard, they lack in content. Also, since everyone can upload there, you will find a lot of fake releases, and I am looking for the best quality. If you need some profile links to prove that I know what I`m doing, just ask and I`ll PM. Also, I could PM you a screenshot of my HD collection. If I do get the invite, I intend to donate for the site, because if it`s the best for what I need I think I should give something back. For my inviter, If there`ll be one, I`ll owe you one for life! Thank you all for sharing in this great place!

zhaokuangyin
10-26-2008, 08:54 AM
good luck man.hope you get it,hah

K 2
10-26-2008, 09:12 AM
Didn't you had an account there before?

cata2008
10-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Didn't you had an account there before?

nice one:)

alcoholik
10-26-2008, 09:50 AM
hahaha good luck man ;)

ryan20021982
10-26-2008, 12:45 PM
I am a user of Bit-HDTV but from what I have seen and also heard, they lack in content. Also, since everyone can upload there, you will find a lot of fake releases

Fake releases, ya ok you must be on crack

andertzy
10-26-2008, 12:55 PM
I am a user of Bit-HDTV but from what I have seen and also heard, they lack in content. Also, since everyone can upload there, you will find a lot of fake releases

Fake releases, ya ok you must be on crack

Aaa... no, not today, and if you want I can prove you that they have fake releases.

ryan20021982
10-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Ok prove it then

Funkin'
10-28-2008, 05:41 AM
Yes, please that prove that andertzy.

ryan20021982
10-28-2008, 12:44 PM
He was proven wrong in pm ;)

Cabalo
10-28-2008, 02:38 PM
OK guys, this is my final request here at FST! I already posted in Magnum`s and Odin`s giveaways, but I got no answer yet. This is the only thing I want from the torrent world, a place I could call home. I am not after super rare secret communities, I just want the one site I could use most. I almost exclusively download HD stuff, especially good quality internal releases, very rarely scene ones( just if I am very anxious to see a movie). I watch my movies on a Sony Bravia KDL-32P3000 and I keep my collection stored on my 1 TB Seagate Hard Disk. I am a user of Bit-HDTV but from what I have seen and also heard, they lack in content. Also, since everyone can upload there, you will find a lot of fake releases, and I am looking for the best quality. If you need some profile links to prove that I know what I`m doing, just ask and I`ll PM. Also, I could PM you a screenshot of my HD collection. If I do get the invite, I intend to donate for the site, because if it`s the best for what I need I think I should give something back. For my inviter, If there`ll be one, I`ll owe you one for life! Thank you all for sharing in this great place!
this is one of the top ridiculous statements ever on a request.
Home is where you sleep and live. not a damn internet website.

i think some people have their life priorities way confused at their heads.

Also, u entitle yourself as a scene lover and yet u make such a statement... LOL
and, about bit-hdtv fake releases... LOL

sheriff 01
10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
they say home is where the heart is boys!
lets spread the love for HDbits!

mshassy
10-28-2008, 04:09 PM
all i can say is
good luck!