PDA

View Full Version : ScL uploaders suck, nu entourage or dexter.....

MichealZ7X
10-27-2008, 04:39 AM
these is wai scl will never be able to be a 0day site even public trackers like demonoid did these torrents. good thing we have sct. shame on you z7x and your tracker. wat do you guys think?

soulreaper
10-27-2008, 04:48 AM
It's become a fashion of sorts to make an account here just to flame a torrent site.Maybe there should be restricted access to the newbies for the entire BT section.

Night0wl
10-27-2008, 04:48 AM
I think that there are far to many people finding stupid stuff to bitch about

Funkin'
10-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Well, to be honest, this isn't new news. I think we all know that Scl isn't all that great. But...I think it's just rude to say that certain uploaders "suck". They're taking their own time to bring us new releases.

Whether they are painfully slow or not, uploaders should be respected.

huzhichao
10-27-2008, 04:59 AM
well, to be honest, this isn't new news. I think we all know that scl isn't all that great. But...i think it's just rude to say that certain uploaders "suck". They're taking their own time to bring us new releases.

Whether they are painfully slow or not, uploaders should be respected.

+1

Artemis
10-27-2008, 05:07 AM
these is wai scl will never be able to be a 0day site even public trackers like demonoid did these torrents. good thing we have sct. shame on you z7x and your tracker. wat do you guys think?

I think your desperately in need of a spellchecker :naughty:

Albo Da Kid
10-27-2008, 05:10 AM

ScL is a great community my friend. They might be off in their pretimes sometimes but that doesn't mean that the tracker is bad. PLus ScL is a community tracker where almost everybody knows everybody and im guessing youre that one who is not getting enough attention so you feel you have to come here and maybe get some groundbreaking attention.

Listen..Go do some pushups or sometinhg. Go to sleep. Stop :frusty: beating yourself up over pretimes.

slimdogp
10-27-2008, 05:19 AM

you're

not your

Sorry, too juicy to pass up. :D

Raban
10-27-2008, 05:33 AM
ScL is a great community my friend.

i hear people say that a lot ... but what does it really mean ??

i am on ScL ... there is nothing extraordinary i see about the users there... and the forums, if anything, really need more activity to impress me...

what evidence can you offer that it is such a great community ? if anything ScT has a stronger community ... and you never hear people bragging about the community at ScT.. . .

Cabalo
10-27-2008, 05:41 AM
raban has a point. ScT's community is over the edge compared to ScL, and people don't even look for it due to its "community", cuz now it's fashionable to say it that way.

honestly, there's not a single point of comparison between both trackers, and u shouldn't even come here compare them.
ScT is the king of the hill, and if few trackers can compare to it, scl for sure ain't one of them. either contents, "community", speeds, or whatever else u wanna name.

Just let'em be on their little corner and don't open threads like this saying the obvious, and trying to trash a tracker.

Rikikii
10-27-2008, 06:10 AM
It's not z7x's tracker. :P

1000possibleclaws
10-27-2008, 06:13 AM
On a positive note, I like the fact that they've started stickying the popular shows and movies for about a day after they get released. With the exception of Californication and The Office, I don't really care enough to know when the shows pre, so it'll give me a reminder if I happen to go on the browse page

Im kinda surprised they're sticking to a ratio system tbh. I bet the leechers are exclusively people who pump random fl packs through their servers to get buffers, cause there's really no other practical way to get the higher ranks/use the tracker, when comparing it to alternative 0day sites. A side-effect is the packs have shitty retention, because their function (for the most part) is feeding other servers, hoping to hit 1:1 so they can delete it and keep the upload boost.

ovisan
10-27-2008, 07:55 AM
This is why you need to have more than one tracker!
And who cares about pretimes???

Funkin'
10-27-2008, 11:00 AM

That would be most people that post here.

tX
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM

Well, as far as I'm concerned, a few seconds, maybe even a few minutes, makes little to no difference, but I guess some people care.

Of course, when pre-times start getting ridiculously high, like over 10 hours, then there might be a small problem.

Thatsgreat
10-27-2008, 11:20 AM

you're

not your

Sorry, too juicy to pass up. :D

Haha, funny shit!

Albo Da Kid
10-27-2008, 12:34 PM
raban has a point. ScT's community is over the edge compared to ScL, and people don't even look for it due to its "community", cuz now it's fashionable to say it that way.

honestly, there's not a single point of comparison between both trackers, and u shouldn't even come here compare them.
ScT is the king of the hill, and if few trackers can compare to it, scl for sure ain't one of them. either contents, "community", speeds, or whatever else u wanna name.

Just let'em be on their little corner and don't open threads like this saying the obvious, and trying to trash a tracker.

Sct might be better in content, speeds and pretimes but all i can say is that ScL's community is where it needs to be. I personally love it. It's the only community where I actually know users by their real names and everyone is very friendly to eachother. Everyone helps eachother out when one has a problem etc. I could talk with some one for hours in the scl irc channel. All im saying is that ScL is a small friednly community. Go to both
their irc channels and you will see what i am talking about. And if you care about pre-times go download from tl or sct. You don't have to come here and start comparing a small community for not being up to date with a site which has more than 20000 users.

By the way this was not directed to you Cabalo.

puckface
10-27-2008, 01:22 PM

ScL is a great community my friend. They might be off in their pretimes sometimes but that doesn't mean that the tracker is bad. PLus ScL is a community tracker where almost everybody knows everybody and im guessing youre that one who is not getting enough attention so you feel you have to come here and maybe get some groundbreaking attention.

Listen..Go do some pushups or sometinhg. Go to sleep. Stop :frusty: beating yourself up over pretimes.

As my good friend Jello says: Community is bullshit

secondly, scl cant have it both ways. They scream and scream how pre-time doesn't matter and then undertake this project a few months back to get pretimes listed with every torrent... took em like 2 weeks as far as i can recall. Why put all that energy into something you dont care about? If pretimes dont matter why list them? Or do they not matter only when they are slow?

Im not knocking anyone, but pretimes, "community" and all that other bullshit add up to nothing if no one leeches from you... thats the major problem with most trackers these days, especially scl

Albo Da Kid
10-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Community is bullshit?? well maybe for you dude. That doesn't apply for everyone.

anjelik
10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Someone heard your voice sweety:
"Dexter.S03E05.HDTV.XviD-0TV has been uploaded.Are you happy now? LOL

ben99
10-27-2008, 01:49 PM
rofl,

Entourage
Uploaded 6 hours 49 minutes after pre.

Dexter
Uploaded 3 hours 30 minutes after pre.

nice pretimes, hell even public sites have better pres that that.

tonystark
10-27-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL
entourage
Uploaded 33 seconds after pre

Albo Da Kid
10-27-2008, 02:01 PM
rofl,

Entourage
Uploaded 6 hours 49 minutes after pre.

Dexter
Uploaded 3 hours 30 minutes after pre.

nice pretimes, hell even public sites have better pres that that.

not everybody is on the computer all day waiting for a release to download it the second it comes out. Some people go to work, do stuff and when they get home they will download the show they like. Now why the hell would someone care about pretimes unless they're hogging the pc all day.

ben99
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
thats why scripts were invented, so
1. shows get uploaded fast
2. users can dl them automatically

Shows come out at night, which means that depending on the pretime people will watch the release that night or another. I mean there's no excuse to have a 233mb show take 6 hours to be uploaded. I could get the show from demonoid and still have it many hours before scl ups it.

Cabalo
10-27-2008, 02:31 PM
well, that takes it to the point, it seems such a script is not that easy to implement.
and fact is that none of the "uploaders" at scl have it.

let's stop bashing those guys at ScL and please stop comparing it to other way superior trackers.

ovisan
10-27-2008, 02:49 PM
ScL is a lovely tracker!
I dont have high lvl trackers to compare it with but I find it gr8.
There s packs, music, community, very easy to keep a decent ratio, looks gr8(No1 best looking tracker for me), there are many new things (dld/upl multiplier, etc), easy to surf, helpful stuff, some torrents are well seeded
I m not sure I am allowed to say all this... :|

ScL is my only hard-to-get-in tracker so I like it and I dont like those who talk s**t about it.

jasperr
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM
well, that takes it to the point, it seems such a script is not that easy to implement.
and fact is that none of the "uploaders" at scl have it.

let's stop bashing those guys at ScL and please stop comparing it to other way superior trackers.

At least you show some consideration Cabalo, thank you for that.. you words are a bit harsher than needs to be( imo )... but, with support like this in general to be honest S*L might never make it to what in most users eyes here is S*T status.. whatever that means... S*L isn't trying to be like them or anyone else, nor do they want to.. AS for the pre times they have been getting better much better.. but, the ball gets dropped 1 time since they've been on their mission of improvement and it turns into a bash fest... thats one of the reasons why most tracker staff dislike this place so much.. the wasteful users out number the decent ones .. and to the FST staff ... thanks for looking out for bash threads like this... shows how much you guys really don't give a shit what goes on here... and adds another reason why you guys get so fucked with by tracker staff.. good diligence

BlueLabel
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM
thats funny
1 stupid guy came here (MichealZ7X) drop 1 bomb and everybody fighting when he alredy left.
some hit and run he did here.

yevgeny
10-27-2008, 03:05 PM
ffs does it really matter? sounds like you got your free tv from somewhere else anyway?

0Ri0N
10-27-2008, 03:26 PM
They only suck because they delete accounts with 1 or 2 weeks of inactivity lolz
Great buffer i had there, i used to like their packs, no more ScL for me :p

eejit
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Why did you guys just point out this weeks pres ?
Last week

Entourage.S05E07.HDTV.XviD-0TV (https://s********.net/details.php?id=17959&hit=1)
Uploaded 59 seconds after pre.

Uploaders was probably away that time it being pred ?

You guys are just to weird to be allowed to post.

PS: who the hell said it was a 0day tracker ?? hmmm

Cradle
10-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Lol this is the most useless thread ever!!

If you like ScL, go use it.

If you dont, then dont use it.

Its that simple. Personally I think its rubbish, I have no interest in community trackers I go to them to downlaod and seed. Thats all.

Now quit this ridiculous bickering.

colbert
10-27-2008, 07:29 PM
ScL just started listing pre-times about a week ago. Give them some time! You don't get super awesome pre-times without some work!

peronibirra
10-27-2008, 07:30 PM
As a former uploader who has nailed many <1 min pres before, I'd just like to say that real life is more important than bringing ingrates like the original poster widely available releases.

puckface
10-27-2008, 08:13 PM
ScL just started listing pre-times about a week ago. Give them some time! You don't get super awesome pre-times without some work!

a week ago??? where have you been?

lukee
10-27-2008, 08:19 PM

Sct might be better in content, speeds and pretimes but all i can say is that ScL's community is where it needs to be. I personally love it. It's the only community where I actually know users by their real names and everyone is very friendly to eachother. Everyone helps eachother out when one has a problem etc. I could talk with some one for hours in the scl irc channel. All im saying is that ScL is a small friednly community. Go to both
their irc channels and you will see what i am talking about. And if you care about pre-times go download from tl or sct. You don't have to come here and start comparing a small community for not being up to date with a site which has more than 20000 users.

By the way this was not directed to you Cabalo.

Iv always found that ScT's community is awesome. At any time of the day you'll find a bunch of peeps on irc. Forums are the most active ones of seen for any tracker ive been on.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2008, 11:41 PM
thats funny
1 stupid guy came here (MichealZ7X) dropped 1 bomb and everybody still fightingwhen he already left.

People love these retarded topics.It gives them a chance to sound superior without going to the trouble of posting anything of value.*

*I uploaded that 20 seconds after my brain pre'd it.

Didn't seem to make it any better.

puckface
10-27-2008, 11:44 PM
*I uploaded that 20 seconds after my brain pre'd it.

Didn't seem to make it any better.

I think it made it better than my thought that was posted 35 seconds after yours.