zizo
10-29-2008, 03:25 PM
it`s hard man
but good luck any way
hdcorea and hdchina not that rare

boloni
10-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Tnx bro ,

What I know is that is very hard to obtain an invite at both sites and should have the admin's approval in order to generate the invitation ( and for it you should be more than an excellent user at both sites ) .

anjelik
10-29-2008, 03:38 PM
FTN and iTS are also hard to get,consider this.I am sure that HD-Corea isnt an invite.

huzhichao
10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
A HDChina invite only cost 5000 bonus. :frusty:

As for HDCorea, it just can't even be put on a par with HDB.:dry:

boloni
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Why are you so sure that it is not an invite? Yes - IT IS AN INVITE !

FTN and iTS are also hard to get,consider this.I am sure that HD-Corea isnt an invite.

snowstorm2k6
10-29-2008, 10:05 PM
What level is HDCOREA? i can't find it in WIRW thread.

TomSawyer
10-29-2008, 10:31 PM

not classification

ovisan
10-29-2008, 10:39 PM

The same level as PEC

Funkin'
10-30-2008, 05:42 AM
Why not give those invites out to some nice member that need or request them, instead of trying to trade them for two sites that have the same content as just about every site out there?

You're really into this whole "level" bullshit aren't you?

(apologize for spamming your trade thread)

boloni
10-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm doing it because I'm a nice member too and when I request what I'm requesting here at the request forum I'm receiving replies like "Hi bro , I have what are u looking for but I want 1...2...3... etc. for it ).
Show me someone , nice , who can give me ITS or FTN or AOM or NB for free . When I'll find a such nice person , I promisse to give my HDCOREA and HDCHINA invites for free .
Are u a such "NICE" person or you're just trying to spam others threads ?

Why not give those invites out to some nice member that need or request them, instead of trying to trade them for two sites that have the same content as just about every site out there?

You're really into this whole "level" bullshit aren't you?

(apologize for spamming your trade thread)

huzhichao
10-30-2008, 08:39 AM
You don't seem to be a nice member, but a greedy infant or a daydreamer.

As I said before, it only takes you 5000 bonus to get a HDChina invite.

A lot of HDC members would give their hands if someone requests the invite.

boloni
10-30-2008, 09:48 AM
Yep - 5000 bonus point to get an invite to HDCHINA . But what do you have to do to reach 5000 bonus points ? It's so simple ? Ahhh , you probably forgot to mention it ...
Since I see that you don't have any rep point but many posts ( much bla bla bla like in this post ) you probably like to talk a lot against other users here but zero helping .
No , I won't give you neither HDCOREA or HDCHINA to you . Try to help to someone , earn your first rep point and then we'll take you seriously .
Start sharing and stop writing spam messages .

You don't seem to be a nice member, but a greedy infant or a daydreamer.

As I said before, it only takes you 5000 bonus to get a HDChina invite.

A lot of HDC members would give their hands if someone requests the invite.

huzhichao
10-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Yep - 5000 bonus point to get an invite to HDCHINA . But what do you have to do to reach 5000 bonus points ? It's so simple ? Ahhh , you probably forgot to mention it ...
Since I see that you don't have any rep point but many posts ( much bla bla bla like in this post ) you probably like to talk a lot against other users here but zero helping .
No , I won't give you neither HDCOREA or HDCHINA to you . Try to help to someone , earn your first rep point and then we'll take you seriously .
Start sharing and stop writing spam messages .

I don't think it's the only way to help others by giving invites away, in additon, you could help them by answering their urgent questions, or help them to see right through ur bargain trade.:dry:
Don't even talk about the rep points, I was told to add him 1 point after receiving an invite to Demonoid from someone months ago, I did appreciate that and I sure would rep him of my free will, but I don't need him to tell me what I should do, IMO it just turns to be another way of trading by offering invites for rep points.

LaTTe
10-30-2008, 11:39 AM
HDCHINA 5,000 point? It's god damn easy.

Even if you have HDCorea's invites, it need staff's permission.

What's your ID on those trackers? I can check you. You'll never tell me ur ID, aren't?

Stop boloni. Please stop.

I hate that people blame for HDCorea because of YOU!!

slymester
10-30-2008, 11:47 AM
A boloney offer from boloni :D

boloni
10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
:P
You're so funny - to tell you my ID ? Why for ?
You can check me , ha ? Why for do you want check me ? Who are you exactly to check me ? I owe you something ?
It is because I haven't sent the invites to you ? Well , I think that FSC people can understand why .

How come that you write that 5000 points is damn easy to get on HDCHINA but you don't know nothing how to earn it , don't you ?

That's right , HDCOREA staff and users are great and I'm so happy that you're not a part of them and with a such behaviour you won't be also in the future .

HDCHINA 5,000 point? It's god damn easy.

Even if you have HDCorea's invites, it need staff's permission.

What's your ID on those trackers? I can check you. You'll never tell me ur ID, aren't?

Stop boloni. Please stop.

I hate that people blame for HDCorea because of YOU!!

LaTTe
10-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Yah. Funny.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/23c38717027404/http://www.imagebam.com/image/23c38717027404/

http://www.imagebam.com/image/34fbff17027412http://www.imagebam.com/image/34fbff17027412

HDCorea+HDChina are rare as FTN, ITS, NB, BH, TTC F***?

Good luck IDIOT.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-hdcorea-hdchina-need-bh-317208/?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-hdcorea-and-hdchina-looking-ttc-and-f-318030/?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-hdchinaorg-invite-looking-nb-only-319082/?

What's next?

saltwater
10-30-2008, 05:51 PM
LaTTe,Why do you waste your time on him? Everybody knows that this is bad offer. You just bumping his shitty thread

LaTTe
10-30-2008, 07:50 PM
saltwater, Sorry man. just I love HDCorea.

Because of boloni, I'm afraid people blame for HDC. that's all.

Thanks for advice, I'll ignore. :-)

Funkin'
10-31-2008, 05:29 AM
Yah. Funny.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/23c38717027404/http://www.imagebam.com/image/23c38717027404/

Holy shit...20? If that's true, then yeah, the site isn't as rare as boloni makes it out to be.:shifty:

And again, if that's true, maybe I should make a request.:naughty:

LaTTe
10-31-2008, 06:26 AM
Sorry. bumping this again but,

Funkin', even if I have invites, I cann't invites myself. you know, it need Staff's permission.

It's little hard :-)

huzhichao
10-31-2008, 06:37 AM
What a epic fail to boloni. >.<

boloni
10-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Guys ,
My offer was (read below) an invite to HDCOREA .
I don't know how many from the 3500 users at HDCOREA owns invites , maybe all of them . That's right , you have to have staff approval on each invite , so if you have invites without having staff approval the invites are worthless . For having staff approvals , you need to be a more than regular user at HDCOREA .
I own staff's open aproval . It means that I had their approval to invite anyone I'd like to , according to site's rules .

Latte , you don't need to bash my thread just because I don't accept your offer for the HDCOREA . You don't get that you look stupid ?

Funkin,
HDCOREA has 15000 torrents drived by 3500 users .
HDBITS has 14500 torrents drived by 22500 users .
You should be at least stupid not to understand why HDCOREA is so rare in the HD torrent sites area .

UPDATE : Don't need FTN anymore (HDCOREA invite gone )

Still Available : HDCHINA invite for iTS

bugs.bunny
10-31-2008, 06:58 AM

sure it is :shifty:

huzhichao
10-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Still Available : HDCHINA invite for iTS

AFAIK, quite a lot of HDChina members can earn 5000 bonus in 1 - 2 weeks or even sooner.

Funkin'
10-31-2008, 10:23 AM

Thanks for letting us know. I'll pm one of the higher ups on FTN to let them know and direct them to this thread(if it's even true).

And by the way, I'm sure that benchez has seen this thread. I think it's safe to say you won't be getting into iTS(not that you would need it if you really had FTN).

boloni
10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
You're continuing to write stupid thinks but we don't expect anything else from a stupid person like you .

Thanks for letting us know. I'll pm one of the higher ups on FTN to let them know and direct them to this thread(if it's even true).

And by the way, I'm sure that benchez has seen this thread. I think it's safe to say you won't be getting into iTS(not that you would need it if you really had FTN).