PDA

View Full Version : is newzleech.com striking? XD

Dweirdo
10-30-2008, 07:01 PM
wow it has been over 1 day and an half since it didnt work for me and still doesn't, but i keep seeing RLS sites postinf usenet search links to newzleech(new releases) what got me thinking that it is only me with this problem, did they block non US IP? :S

UsenetGuy
10-30-2008, 11:17 PM
wow it has been over 1 day and an half since it didnt work for me and still doesn't, but i keep seeing RLS sites postinf usenet search links to newzleech(new releases) what got me thinking that it is only me with this problem, did they block non US IP? :S

Hey

Working fine over here.

Try going to http://62.149.28.43 first, if that works and you get to the newzleech site then it means that the problem is with your DNS server, in which case I would recommend you check out http://opendns.com ;)

If that didn't work for you:

Go into command prompt and type tracert newzleech.com or tracert 62.149.28.43

It should give you results showing the route it takes to the destination (newzleech.com), paste them here. :)

OpenNet
10-31-2008, 05:14 PM
News - Downtime, 30th October
We are getting DoSed. :( Please be patient while we try to return service.

Update: Seems to be stable now.
Posted by K (Site Admin)

Copy&Paste from Newzleech ;)

Dweirdo
11-02-2008, 02:38 PM
thanks for your responses mates :D i was thinking its atks or something like that, no way my ISP blocks meh XD
btw a bit OT, i had once a user in newzbin(not sure it its really newzbin, it was 1 year ago), and it some donations needed or something like that? is it working like ration @ torrents' sites?

rcranium
11-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Is Newsleech down again? I am unable to get anything (even lists) using Altbinz 28. They have a search application that list 6 or so newsgroups and Newsleech is one (the only one that doe not work.)Thanks in advance for any info.

jbloggs
11-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Working fine for me via web

rcranium
11-09-2008, 06:39 PM
OK thanks for checking. :)
i am still unable to use the search feature in Altbinz 27 or 28?