PDA

View Full Version : [giveaway] free seedbox 100mbps uplink

MrBuddyX
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Hey everyone i am going to do a giveaway for access to my seedbox for 3 days. The winner will have access to an unmetered 100mbps box for 3 days to BUFFER accounts as they see fit..

To apply for the GIVEAWAY I WANT YOU TO TELL ME why you want the box? I want to know what trackers you want to buffer? I want to know if you ever used a seedbox before and also include any extra information that you see fit.

I recently let someone use a seedbox on one of my giveaways...There was no problems with the person using the box.. They applied for the GA and I picked them and they had access for 3days or so and got to buffer their accounts. Well a few weeks later, that person had a GIVEAWAY for a higher LVL tracker... It wasn't anything I needed or really wanted but I thought I would go ahead and try my luck and apply for the invite if I could.. Anyways I didnt meet the requirements of 100 posts so I had asked the person if I could still apply.. To my amazement I got a RESPONSE.. because of my UGLY HISTORY I would not be able to apply for this GA.. I couldnt believe it... not the fact that i couldnt get the invite because that really didnt even matter to me.. I have all the trackers I will ever need.. It was the fact that this person had the audacity to say i couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY... In which this UGLY HISTORY INCLUDED letting him use my seedbox.. What he was refering to though was the fact when i first became a member here i had made 2 or 3 posts in the TRADE forums.. But after talking to People and thinking about it, I decided to close my threads and NOT to TRADE!! And I can HONESTLY SAY, I NEVER MADE A TRADE WITH ANYONE to DATE!! Yes i made a post in the trade forum and thought about it, but I CLOSED THE THREAD AND ACTUALLY MOVED IT TO A FREE GIVEAWAY.. In this Free GA, this person was picked by me and given free time on my box... Now I dont want nothing in return for my FREE GA'S!! I dont want you to pick me for an invite because I let you use my box or I should say I dont expect anything in return from when i do a free GA.. BUT WHAT I DO DEMAND IN RETURN IS SOME RESPECT!! AND SOME COMMON COURTESY!! HOW DARE THIS PERSON SAY DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY FOR THE INVITE. i DONT EVEN CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE INVITE 4 GET ABOUT THAT!! I CARE THAT THIS PERSON SAYS MY UGLY PAST.. MY PAST APPARENTLY WASNT THAT UGLY WHEN HE WANTED TO USE MY SEEDBOX THO.. WHEN HE WANTED SOMETHING FROM ME... MY UGLY PAST DIDNT SEEM TO BOTHER HIM AT ALL THEN.. HE DIDNT SAY NO!! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE TIME ON THAT SEEDBOX BECAUSE HE HAD MADE A POST ABOUT A TRADE WHEN HE FIRST BECAME A MEMBER HERE!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS I TRULY NEVER EVEN MADE A TRADE B4 IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! LIKE I SAID I CLOSED THE THREAD WHEN I RECIEVED THE FIRST OFFER OF SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL ME AN INVITE AND I HAVENT POSTED SINCE!! BUT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY TO ME... WHO I GAVE FREE ACCESS TO MY SEEDBOX WHICH I PAID FOR WITH MY HARD EARNED $$.. TO SAY THAT DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY... FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID INVITE.. I JUST THINK IT IS HILLARIOUS THAT MY PAST WASN'T SO UGLY WHEN HE WAS BEGGING ME TO LET HIM USE MY BOX!!!THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW SOME PEOPLE TRULY ARE!! WHEN THEY WANT SOMETHING... THEY HAVE NO STANDARDS AT ALL AND ARE OPEN TO ALL.. HOWEVER, WHEN THEY ARE IN CHARGE, THEY GET A GOD COMPLEX AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE THESE HIGH STANDARDS!! THESE PEOPLE ARE PHONY AS HELL AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. NO NEED TO DROP NAMES!!!

SORRY I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU!! SO IF YOU ARE LIKE ANYTHING LIKE THIS PERSON DO NOT APPLY!! IF YOU WILL TAKE A FREE GA FROM ME NOW AND A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW SAY NO I WON'T DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN UGLY HISTORY!! DONT EVEN WASTE MY TIME!! AND LIKE I SAID I DON'T WANT NOTHING IN RETURN FOR DOING A FREE GA!! I JUST WANT SOME COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT!! THATS ALL.. IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN DONT BOTHER APPLYING.. THANKS.. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.. I WILL PICK A WINNER IN A FEW DAYS... GOODLUCK TO ALL...

undertaker.rules
10-31-2008, 09:46 PM
check ur PM

Magnum
10-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone i am going to do a giveaway for access to my seedbox for 3 days. The winner will have access to an unmetered 100mbps box for 3 days to BUFFER accounts as they see fit..

To apply for the GIVEAWAY I WANT YOU TO TELL ME why you want the box? I want to know what trackers you want to buffer? I want to know if you ever used a seedbox before and also include any extra information that you see fit.

I recently let someone use a seedbox on one of my giveaways...There was no problems with the person using the box.. They applied for the GA and I picked them and they had access for 3days or so and got to buffer their accounts. Well a few weeks later, that person had a GIVEAWAY for a higher LVL tracker... It wasn't anything I needed or really wanted but I thought I would go ahead and try my luck and apply for the invite if I could.. Anyways I didnt meet the requirements of 100 posts so I had asked the person if I could still apply.. To my amazement I got a RESPONSE.. because of my UGLY HISTORY I would not be able to apply for this GA.. I couldnt believe it... not the fact that i couldnt get the invite because that really didnt even matter to me.. I have all the trackers I will ever need.. It was the fact that this person had the audacity to say i couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY... In which this UGLY HISTORY INCLUDED letting him use my seedbox.. What he was refering to though was the fact when i first became a member here i had made 2 or 3 posts in the TRADE forums.. But after talking to People and thinking about it, I decieded to close my threads and NOT TRADE!! And I can HONESTLY SAY, I NEVER MADE A TRADE WITH AJNYONE to DATE!! Yes i made a post in the trade forum and thought about it, but I CLOSED THE THREAD AND ACTUALLY MOVED IT TO A FREE GIVEAWAY.. In this Free GA, this person was picked by me and given free time on my box... Now I dont want nothing in return for my FREE GA!! I dont want you to pick me for an invite because I let you use my box or I should say I dont expect anything in return from when i do a free GA.. BUT WHAT I DO DEMAND IN RETURN IS SOME RESPECT!! AND SOME COMMON COURTESY!! HOW DARE THIS PERSON SAY DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY FOR THE INVITE. i DONT EVEN CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE INVITE 4 GET ABOUT THAT!! I CARE THAT THIS PERSON SAYS MY UGLY PAST.. MY PAST APPARENTLY WASNT THAT UGLY WHEN HE WANTED TO USE MY SEEDBOX THO.. WHEN HE WANTED SOMETHING FORM ME... MY PAST UGLY PAST DIDNT COME INTO PLAY.. HE DIDNT SAY NO!! I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SEEDBOX ga BECAUSE HE HAD MADE A POST ABOUT A TRADE!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS I TRULY NEVER EVEN MADE A TRADE!! LIKE I SAID I CLOSED THE THREAD WHEN I RECIEVED THE FIRST OFFER OF SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL ME AN INVITE AND I HAVENT POSTED SINCE!! BUT FOR SOMEONE TO SAY TO ME... WHO I GAVE FREE ACCESS TO MY SEEDBOX WHICH I PAID FOR WITH MY HARD EARNED $$.. TO SAY THAT DUE TO MY UGLY PAST I COULDNT APPLY... FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID INVITE.. I JUST THINK IT IS HILLARIOUS THAT MY PAST WASN'T SO UGLY WHEN HE WAS BEGGING ME TO LET HIM USE MY BOX!!!

Patetic!

Why not post and PM's that you've sent?

king2008
10-31-2008, 09:49 PM
i would apply for the seedbox
i want it to buffer my account in Bitmetv & revTT & elektronic
i think i use all type of the seedbox torrentflux webUI & PC a distance
any way thx for the giveaway

MrBuddyX
10-31-2008, 10:02 PM
sure king08 you can apply..
pm me why u want the box and tell me a little about yourself or instant MSG me to talk...

undertaker dont spam me just yet... please... in my last GA you sent me pms asking for invites... and that please please please is not going to work.. just tell my why you want the box... and why i should pick you... in the thread and i will let you know..

Cabalo
10-31-2008, 10:03 PM
i stopped reading when your caps lock key got stuck.

Magnum
10-31-2008, 10:18 PM
You are here Pm-baker's to me!!See the true face!
Obviously the goal was the invitation PT,like i owe something to him! :unsure:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/Ropero_2006/ScreenShot001.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/Ropero_2006/ScreenShot002.jpg

anjelik
10-31-2008, 10:27 PM
What do you expect!

Magnum
10-31-2008, 10:38 PM
What do you expect!

I have enough years!Even no shame?I want to be fair to others,and do not favor anyone and he owe me out!He offended!
I have something wrong guys?

maddoxro
10-31-2008, 10:47 PM
baker21, you shared for 3 days your seedbox with Magnum because he is a thrustworthy guy and nice.but, he has some very clear rules for traders, and those are that he doesn`t invite them to any tracker.so...if he decided to ignore\reject your PT request, then he had a good reason to do that , and you may do as much as you want seedbox`s shares\giveaways but you will not change his decision.you are just a spoiled little brat :)

Albo Da Kid
10-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Baker. How are you doing? Great giveaway. Can i say that I have never used a seedbox and I'v always wanted to use one so i could learn and to see if the box is worth it. I never close my utorrent or my pc overnight, and my ratios are still not where I want them to be. I have always wanted to use a seedbox and if you make that possible...Let's just say i'll never forget you( no homo lol)

The sites I wanted to use your seedbox are Sct, Scl, what.cd and BCG.
If that is too much you can let me know. I would be happy even if i got to use your box even in just one of the sites i mentioned above.

Ok Baker thank you for giving out a seedbox to one of us. Great gesture...:yup:

Go Obama

FileZ
10-31-2008, 11:00 PM
i hope u can consider me too in this great giveaway
i really need it to add some GB to my acc on TL and ScT
if u need proofs from my ratio , just let me know

Philip
10-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi baker! I wanna apply this seedbox GA..I know you and you know me, so i guess it isnt so much to say really...Since ive already posted that info to you in the other threads and on MSN.

See ya, and nice giveaway btw :)

anjelik
10-31-2008, 11:08 PM
Dont apply guys,he is not gonna give anything.He is just doing this to get PT invite from Mr.Magnum:cool:

MrBuddyX
10-31-2008, 11:21 PM
magnum I dont care about the PT invite.. whatever.. give ur invite to whatever you want.. and no I dont expect anything and you dont owe me anything.. but for you to say to me after I asked you if I could apply for the invite.. For you to say no I couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY.. come on man.. that ugly history was ok when u were using my seedbox tho.. my UGLY HISTORY didnt bother you then did it?

now i didnt want to DROP any names and iw asnt going to tell any1 it was you.. I dont care about ur PT invite and I told you that when i PMed you.. I do care about a lack of respect.. I am good enough for you when you want to use my box... and when you ask me to for access you dont mind my ugly history then... but after you get WHAT you WANT!! All of a sudden you have these high morale standards!! lol.. and the funny thing is!! I never have made 1 single trade for an invite in my LIFE!! I can honestly say that.. Yes when i joined i seen the trade section so i made a post..but after the first response i got to that post was some1 trying to SELL me a BH invite.. I said wtf am i doing and I cose dthe post and moved to a FREE GA.. the EXACT same free GA that you WON!!

And NO i dont act like you OWE me something.. i dont care about your PT invite.. yea thats great you have a higher LVL tracker and are doing a GA.. Would i like to apply fo it? sure that is why I asked you if I could? Do i need it? No i have SCT, F**, BH, TL, REVTT, TTi, and alot of other trackers.. I am fine and DONT need any trackers ever again..

But for you to say because of "YOUR UGLY HISTORY" you wouldnt let me apply for the invite.. those were a bad choice of words man.. and all i got to say is my history wasnt apparently UGLY ENOUGH when you wanted to use my seedbox man..

So I dont want to fight with you.. Thats why I didnt say your name or PM you back when u said what you did.. you are a great member here and that is why I let you use my seedbox, and I dont EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL in return... Just some COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT! thats all ia sk for in return.. Keep ur invite Give it to someone who deserves it.. no biggie.. but don't say to me I have a "UGLY HISTORY" bc since i became a member here at FST I have done nothing but be generous to PPL... including you!!! so i am done talknig about this... take care man,,

angelik you TRULY are an idiot!! lol.. omg.. I DONT CARE ABOUT A DAMN PT INVITE!! For your information someone just offered me an invite to PT!!! and i declined it!! omg...

IT is the PRICIPAL here!! he siad " i have an UGLY HISTORY" .. I have done nothing but HELPED PPL SINCE i became a member here... including HIM!!! wtf... "UGLY HISTORY" you got to be kidding me...

You guys have to see why I am angry... I could careless about a stupid PT invite...

Kuttichan
11-01-2008, 12:32 AM
I guess, the misunderstanding came from the wording. Instead of "ugly history", there are far more words which sounds less offending.

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 12:41 AM
magnum I dont care about the PT invite.. whatever.. give ur invite to whatever you want.. and no I dont expect anything and you dont owe me anything.. but for you to say to me after I asked you if I could apply for the invite.. For you to say no I couldnt apply because of my UGLY HISTORY.. come on man.. that ugly history was ok when u were using my seedbox tho.. my UGLY HISTORY didnt bother you then did it?

now i didnt want to DROP any names and iw asnt going to tell any1 it was you.. I dont care about ur PT invite and I told you that when i PMed you.. I do care about a lack of respect.. I am good enough for you when you want to use my box... and when you ask me to for access you dont mind my ugly history then... but after you get WHAT you WANT!! All of a sudden you have these high morale standards!! lol.. and the funny thing is!! I never have made 1 single trade for an invite in my LIFE!! I can honestly say that.. Yes when i joined i seen the trade section so i made a post..but after the first response i got to that post was some1 trying to SELL me a BH invite.. I said wtf am i doing and I cose dthe post and moved to a FREE GA.. the EXACT same free GA that you WON!!

And NO i dont act like you OWE me something.. i dont care about your PT invite.. yea thats great you have a higher LVL tracker and are doing a GA.. Would i like to apply fo it? sure that is why I asked you if I could? Do i need it? No i have SCT, F**, BH, TL, REVTT, TTi, and alot of other trackers.. I am fine and DONT need any trackers ever again..

But for you to say because of "YOUR UGLY HISTORY" you wouldnt let me apply for the invite.. those were a bad choice of words man.. and all i got to say is my history wasnt apparently UGLY ENOUGH when you wanted to use my seedbox man..

So I dont want to fight with you.. Thats why I didnt say your name or PM you back when u said what you did.. you are a great member here and that is why I let you use my seedbox, and I dont EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL in return... Just some COMMON COURTESY AND RESPECT! thats all ia sk for in return.. Keep ur invite Give it to someone who deserves it.. no biggie.. but don't say to me I have a "UGLY HISTORY" bc since i became a member here at FST I have done nothing but be generous to PPL... including you!!! so i am done talknig about this... take care man,,

angelik you TRULY are an idiot!! lol.. omg.. I DONT CARE ABOUT A DAMN PT INVITE!! For your information someone just offered me an invite to PT!!! and i declined it!! omg...

IT is the PRICIPAL here!! he siad " i have an UGLY HISTORY" .. I have done nothing but HELPED PPL SINCE i became a member here... including HIM!!! wtf... "UGLY HISTORY" you got to be kidding me...

You guys have to see why I am angry... I could careless about a stupid PT invite...

I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.

ukgenius
11-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi I would love the use of your seedbox.
I would like the use of your seedbox so that I can buffer some of my accounts. I would buffer mainly What and SCC and depending on how well it is going maybe Brokenstones.
The reason I really want this is that my home internet is really crap and I am finding it hard to seed at such sites.
I have never had a seedbox before but I know how to use them as I was considering getting one a few months ago so looked up how to use them so now I understand how to.

sheriff 01
11-01-2008, 01:07 AM

I know where you are coming from dude. The same tihng happened to me when i joined Fst. I made a trading thread about bcg but i had no idea that trading was bad then. I was a beginner back then and didn't knwo much about anytinhg. Soon as i found out trading was not healthy for tracker i went right over to giveaways. I have never traded in my life also but just that one thread makes people look at you wrong. That's not fair at all.

I think Albodakid has made one of the most intelligent comments in this thread. I wish more FST members here would read that comment and then maybe they would think twice before judging somebody on mistakes made in the past.

bumrocks
11-01-2008, 04:26 AM

I agree that this is a most excellent statement...

I personally have never traded but could understand that a noob could possibly make that mistake. The question is what is thier history after. I had a simple giveaway and was clear that no traders could apply. I actually had one guy post this...

I would like seedhours but i did trade few times but thats when i was a noob i never traded once after that..

I checked his profile and the first rep he ever received was from a trade...Almost a year ago. He has done nothing but giveaway since then. I went against everything I stand for and gave/offered him 50 TTi seedhours.

Those who know me and those that read my posts in the trading section know that this was unlike me...People make mistakes, but I can tell when they have learned from them.

Good luck to those wanting seedbox access!

Last but not least...Good for you coming to your senses. Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.

Magnum
11-01-2008, 04:36 AM
Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.
That's the formula for success in my opinion!
Friends will always be with you!
:)

Funkin'
11-01-2008, 04:51 AM
I would like seedhours but i did trade few times but thats when i was a noob i never traded once after that..I checked his profile and the first rep he ever received was from a trade...Almost a year ago. He has done nothing but giveaway since then. I went against everything I stand for and gave/offered him 50 TTi seedhours.

Those who know me and those that read my posts in the trading section know that this was unlike me...People make mistakes, but I can tell when they have learned from them.

Good luck to those wanting seedbox access!

Last but not least...Good for you coming to your senses. Make friends and you will never have a need to trade. Friends invite friends.

I did the same, but with somebody requesting a BC referral. He had one single trade when he first started here. So I pm'd him about it, and he told me what happened. That when he first got here he was a little excited, and thought that he could get any site that he wanted through a trade. And thought nothing was wrong with it. After a day or two after his first month(when he was able to access the giveaway section, and after the trade), he found out that this can really hurt a tracker after talking to a few people and seeing comments made about this in various threads.

I'm not one to give to blatant traders anything. Being a trader does not mean you're a bad person in real life. But...I'm just afraid that you'll take my invite and turn around and trade it. Which would then reflect on me.

So but anyways, after talking with this person through pm's for a little while, I finally decided to take the chance and give him the referral. And this was when BC first started them a few weeks ago. And so far so good. He's actually making use of the site, and I see no bad activity going on.

I know that it was your giveaway Magnum, and you have the right to make whatever rules that you want, and to decline anyone that you want. Just next time, I would recommend to take a lot of things into consideration before declining a person an invite just because he made a trade when he first started here. Take a look and see what he's done since that trade. If he's refrained from trading since then, and what his overall behaviour has been since then.

Magnum
11-01-2008, 05:04 AM
For me the trade is a disadvantage.Others may agree this,but not me!This is my point!

Let's finish with these philosophical discussions please and we see each of our job here!Rules are rules and there are made to be respected! No disrespect is not what you look for in my topic!Is simple! Frankly I was tired of such topics! I said opinion and now to finish please.Ok guys?

MrBuddyX
11-01-2008, 05:11 AM
I am still doing the GA for some1 but I just got real bad new pertaining to my seedbox.. i have OVH thru a reseller... seedhost.eu.. as well as another box thru leaseweb.. anyway I just got an email saying that OVH is going to be capping their speeds from 100mbps down to 10mbps for PPL whoa re MAXing it out.. Whatever that means.. they havent defined it yet.. Anyways I ust got a refund froms eedhost.eu for the remainder 2 mo.. of my 3 mo contract bc they said they CAN't guarantee the 100mbps speeds.. Its not them its OVH!!

As you all know OVH is prob the biggest supplier for the torrent world when it comes to seedboxes... chances are if you get a vps froma nother company.. They are getting their bandwidth from OVH so this may effect you.. Anyways, if this is the case I will have to start looking for a new unmetered provider..

Like I said this doesn't effect this Ga in anyway... I will pick a winner on sundafy or monday to give ppl chance to apply.. goodluck to all...

amd yes I agree with all your posts before about making a post in the trade section.. i was new to FST and made my threads in the trade sction bc I didnt think there was anything wrong with it.. This is one of the only places where you actually can TRADE.. Why do they even have the section.. They should prob close it... Anyways i agree with FUNKIN' completely..and alot of the other comments.. When i got the response of some1 trying to sell me an invite in the TRADE sction I realized that their was no REASON to do this.. I have all I need.. And like funkin' says about not having anything against traders.. I too dont want to give my hard earned invites to a trader to just pawn off to whoever to get something else. But like you guys said, you should be judged on helpful you are to other members and since I have been a member here I have done NOTHING more than try to HELP ppl and make friends.. So youa re right prob bad choice of words buy magnum when he said UGLY HISTORY... but whatever its over and done with and i jsut 4 get about it.. You have the right to give ur GA to whoever you want to and you are right RULES are RULES and they should be respected..it just really got under my skiin and pisse dme off alot when u said I have such an UGLY HISTORY bc I have tried to do nothing but good here and that included helping you out.. which like I said you DONT owe me NOTHING for!! it np..

Anyways i am really upset about this OVH thing.. I liked seedhost the best and now I am going to have to find another unmetered box for a good price.. If any1 here ahs any suggestions for companies please let me know.. thanks :)

zedex
11-01-2008, 08:31 AM
im requesting for the third time .... maybe this time is a charm :D

guitarhero
11-01-2008, 11:07 AM
I would like to apply (for buffering ScT and PT). :) The third time also :P

anjelik
11-01-2008, 11:22 AM

I think Albodakid has made one of the most intelligent comments in this thread. I wish more FST members here would read that comment and then maybe they would think twice before judging somebody on mistakes made in the past.
Liars,Liars,Liars...

Albo Da Kid may be against for trading because his username is same at everywhere.He is afraid of banning his all accounts..So he just licks b*** by saying anti-trading shit words.

I am not noob,torrenting for 1 years.I found all my accounts by trading:whistlingI hate people are covering themselves under "anti-trader" bullshit.

predateur
11-01-2008, 11:24 AM
to the OP : keep your box :P
to the PT inviter : keep your shity invite, and seriously go see a doctor, its only an invite nothing more , just an account to a like any other tracker , so dont think you are special to have this kind of superiority to invite who you want.
anyway PT is a shit
and for your formula for success in your opinion! < thats maybe the formula for people like you and some other noobs
me i got all my high trackers by trade : FTN , FSC , SCT (when it was lvl8/10) , TT , and PT 2times but traded both of them because its a shit ... so dont be wrong, trade is my formula of success.

anjelik
11-01-2008, 11:26 AM
to the OP : keep your box :P
to the PT inviter : keep your shity invite, and seriously go see a doctor, its only an invite nothing more , just an account to a like any other tracker , so dont think you are special to have this kind of superiority to invite who you want.
anyway PT is a shit
and for your formula for success in your opinion! < thats maybe the formula for people like you and some other noobs
me i got all my high trackers by trade : FTN , FSC , SCT (when it was lvl8/10) , TT , and PT 2times but traded both of them because its a shit ... so dont be wrong, trade is my formula of success.
:lips:
well said.

FX2908
11-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm not here for the seed, just to say that you shouldn't post in public things like that, that was between you and him.

But, anyway, thanks for sharing you seedbox with anyone. Good luck. :)

felixx
11-01-2008, 01:41 PM
i would apply for the seedbox
i want it to buffer my account in S*L & revTT & elektronic
any way thx for the giveaway

Emma1979
11-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi baker21

I would like to apply for this giveaway as i have never used a seedbox and would like to see the benefits of using one.
I would use the seedbox to buffer sct, bmtv and bcg.

As i said i have not used a seedbox before so would need help setting it up, hope this doesnt disqualify me from this giveaway.

Thanks for the generous giveaway anyway...

Albo Da Kid
11-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Liars,Liars,Liars...

Albo Da Kid may be against for trading because his username is same at everywhere.He is afraid of banning his all accounts..So he just licks b*** by saying anti-trading shit words.

I am not noob,torrenting for 1 years.I found all my accounts by trading:whistlingI hate people are covering themselves under "anti-trader" bullshit.

My username is the same as everywhere?? Then please find me a site where i use Albo Da Kid as a username. I am against trading because i have my reasons not becasue i am afraid of getting banned. You on the other hand can keep trading and we'll see where it gets you. Traders always go wrong somewhere and get caught so take some advice from all these users that have experience... Stop trading and get your invites the same way as all of us.

Cabalo
11-02-2008, 06:37 AM

u are so wrong. whoever told you that giveaways are good, is a dumbass. Actually, you are breaking site rules as much as trading. So, defending that u like to break tracker's rules makes you as much of a jailbreaker as someone who traded.

end of story.

@ OP: i will only say this: u have his ip registered at the access logs in your seedbox. trackers frown upon public giveaways as much as trading. now u figure the rest of the idea here.
honestly, i didn't like magnum's attitude towards you and i do understand your POV.
It's very generous of you sharing something you paid for. I'm not interested at all in seedbox axx but be careful with duplicate users sharing the same ip at some trackers...

hit79
11-02-2008, 06:59 AM
:)I want this great seedbox for help OBAMA to win.Thanks you are a good person.:)

MrBuddyX
11-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Yea well this is going to be my last seedbox GA on a public post.. I hear to much negativity about ppl saying about its NOT secure and worrying about ppls passkeys..

My server is a DEDicated server owned strictly by me.. No 1 has access to the root except me and 1 other person who set it up who is a close friend that i TRUST!!
I have all the trackers I need including HIGH LVL trackers... so If you are worried about ME stealing your passkey don't apply.. I am not like that THO and would NEVER do that to anyone.. Apparently this site has problem with TRUST as some other sites i belong to that are smaller when i do this GA, they have no concerns about TRUST bc everyone knows everyone.. Another thing is on those sites their is NO TRADING allowed.. which means you dont have to worry about spammer and unsavory ppl.. so anyways I will pick a winner by monday and close it up after that..

No1 seemed to read my post about seedhost and OVH and my speeds being capped... But it is a BIG problem for me and right now I dont know what I am going to do about this box.. Keep it or upgrade to something else...or find another company all together... i just dont know yet... but I will pick a winner by monday.. NO MORE APPS and DONT PM ME BUGGING ME FOR SEEDBOX!! I HATE THAT SHYT!! thanks and i can only pick 1...sorry...

Albo Da Kid
11-02-2008, 07:41 AM
u are so wrong. whoever told you that giveaways are good, is a dumbass. Actually, you are breaking site rules as much as trading. So, defending that u like to break tracker's rules makes you as much of a jailbreaker as someone who traded.

end of story.

@ OP: i will only say this: u have his ip registered at the access logs in your seedbox. trackers frown upon public giveaways as much as trading. now u figure the rest of the idea here.
honestly, i didn't like magnum's attitude towards you and i do understand your POV.
It's very generous of you sharing something you paid for. I'm not interested at all in seedbox axx but be careful with duplicate users sharing the same ip at some trackers...

Although giveaways might not be good for a tracker, they're a hundred times better than trading. I would rather give an invite to someone that i have come to know than trade an invite wiht someone that i will never interact with again. I would give an invite to a person that will use the tracker and is a dedicated seeder, while in the other hand when you trade an invite you don't know what the other guy is going to do with the invite. Maybe trade it or use a ratio cheating software which can get your account in trouble. They both might be against the rules but i feel 100 times more comfortable giving invites to people that participate in the community and will use the invite and not trade it since they are not traders.

mshassy
11-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Hi,i would like to apply too
i want to buffer my sct and bitmetv
i got a very low upload speed,so its harder to survive at sct and bitmetv
thanks!

Funkin'
11-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Then you should just sit back and watch all the requests. When you see a good member requesting an invite to a tracker you have, then discreetly pm them and offer them the invite.

Because Cabalo is right, most tracker staff see these public giveaways of their invites just as bad trading them.

integral
11-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Although giveaways might not be good for a tracker, they're a hundred times better than trading. I would rather give an invite to someone that i have come to know than trade an invite wiht someone that i will never interact with again.

The truth is that giveaways might not be that much better (read: safer) than trading. With trading, you can say you're facing the demon up front, but giveaways can present hidden dangers.

Participating in any form of public giveaway could be hazardous to both givers and receivers. Accepting an invite does not guarantee your safety, since the person offering can go and do something stupid, or get banned for public giveaways.

The truth is invites should be given privately in most circumstances. Of course not every trade is going to get exposed, and not every good-intentioned public giveaway is going to end in disaster, but I personally find it more gratifying to give an invite to someone I know won't make me regret it, than to walk into a pack of lurking, starving, and sometimes traitorous dogs with steak strapped to my body, and feeling good about feeding them. :)

MrBuddyX
11-02-2008, 09:46 AM
well thanks to all those applied for Ga.. I will pick a winner Monday.. I am cloxing the thread up now because I am no longer accepting any more applicants.. I have a list of 3 people I am going to take a hard look at and then decide.. I will notify you by PM on monday who I picked.. There are alot of great users here and good people in general and I am sure there are some BAD people here too.. I can only pick 1 person so if you don't get picked I am sorry but if you become friends with me down the road I try to help my friends out when I can.. I got my links below my name so i am easy to get ahold of.. take care guys.. I enjoyed doing this GA, but i will no longer be doing it anymore... This is the last one due to all the negative comments and other factors..