PDA

View Full Version : An Alternative to BlackCats

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Hi all,

Is there an alternative to blackcats-games? A decent one I mean.

Am on this site since 2years, but lately with all the new "Rules" its starting to piss me off.

I believe that by next year it will get even more private, only the shithead staff oon BlackCats will have the right to use the site, evry1 else will be disabled, LOL.

Funkin'
11-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Definitely bitGamer. I've just found out recently how good of a site this is turning into. It doesn't have the amount of content that BC has, but what it has is great.

By the way, are you calling the BC staff "shitheads" because you didn't know how to read the announcements and couldn't generate a simple keyword(like thousands of others)? Or was there another reason you no longer have access to the site?

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 06:09 AM
No its just that I hav logged on to the irc server when the announcements of the change were made.

I have seen just how they treat their users, no support at all. They cud hav at least been a bit more supportive for such a change.

And for your question, NO, the keyword thing was complicated to me, but for some it was, and a little help from Blackcats wud hav been the least of things.

I don't see the reason for using a site if it doesn't give a damn abt its users...

And Lastly its the users that make a good private tracker and not the other way round. Am sure you will agree with me on that.

Funkin'
11-01-2008, 06:30 AM
Well, I am sorry that you lost access. Since I know that if I did, I would probably be upset also. Out of the very few trackers that I belong to, BC is one of my favorites since I"m a huge gamer.

But as I mentioned, I would just get yourself into bitGamer(I believe it may be open sign up right now). In my opinion it's very comparable to BC. The only thing you might miss though is that sp mod. But it's really easy to seed there anyways. So I wouldn't worry about it. It also seems to have a forum full of pretty nice people, and some helpful staff.

Raban
11-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Looking For: BlackCats, MusicVids, BitmeTVmaybe you need to change your signature ??? you sound bitter.

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 08:20 AM
Looking For: BlackCats, MusicVids, BitmeTVmaybe you need to change your signature ??? you sound bitter.

+1

If i was a mod at blackcats I would ban your ip right at this moment so even when you get an invite you wont get nowhere with it. Why does it say that you're looking for Blackcats in your sig when you are talking sh*t about their staff??? Go fu*k yourself.

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Lol, old signature, not looking for Blackcats and BitmeTV, and i ain't often on FileSharingTalk often either... But I do still need MusicVids though :)

Thx Funkin, will chek ou Bitgamer. Anyways all games are available on TL before BCG. BCG not that gr8...

And if you still don't get what I mean, just check the post of Stoi in this forum. It speaks for itself.

Respect is everything...

Oh i forgot, Albo Da Kid (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/albo-da-kid-173751) should be part of BCG staff IMO, lolz.

RadiancE
11-01-2008, 11:26 AM
I agree that BlackCats account probably needs more attention than other sites accounts, that's why i rather choose alternative after i lost my account 2 times. Even tho there is no need to call the staff shitheads. If you dont like their site, simply walk away and dont use it.

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Can't argue with you there RadiancE (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/radiance-202680). You are right.

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 11:48 AM
and i ain't often on FileSharingTalk often either... But I do still need MusicVids though :)

If your post would have been a little more detailed on why the BCG staff are shitheads I would have respected your opinion. But saying the stuff are assholes because you are a noob and can't follow the rules... Well that just shows how much of a lazy ****sucker you are.

BTW I'm a SPU at Music-vids and if you made a decent request i might have fullfilled it. But i guess you *ucked that up didn't you??

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Lol, don't give a damn Aldo, life doesn't end with Trackers, get a life and don't take it too personal plz.

I've never tried hard to get in any Tracker and never will, it just comes to those who are kind enough...
There is always other solutions around. VideoPimp on IRC instead of MusicVids for an example, A RS account from a friend for whatever tracker...

And by the way, more details ain't necessary Aldo. It's a fact, just look around...

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 12:22 PM
And by the way, more details ain't necessary Aldo. It's a fact, just look around...

It's a fact that you don't know how to handle your accounts. Either you are blind, a noob or you just don't even use the trackers. You just keep them for E-ego purposes and when you get disabled you complain about the staff. Alright TrackerEater go eat someones else invite because that's what you do I'm guessing... Receive an invite then get dissabled.. and that is "because the staff are shitheads".

FX2908
11-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Try Bitgamer, it's the best alternative i believe.

ovisan
11-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I must agree with TrackerEater.
I also had an acc there, I was away for a few weeks, I left a note in my profile saying that I will not sign in for a while. When I got back everything was changed, no1 would talk to me, stoi said that my acc was gone.
They should care more about their users.
This is why I don't like high lvl trackers, they love to block accounts and the staff thinks thay are the centre of the earth.
I can't be in a tracker where I ll be afraid to say something in forums or do something that could block my acc and then spend another few months hoping to get another invite(I am talking about high lvl trackers in general, not only about BCG)

About bitgamer, a tracker with 21,478 registered users and 3,953 torrents will replace BCG in a second

ghurka
11-01-2008, 01:27 PM
They should care more about their users.
The fact that they sent emails to everyone, pm's to everyone and had numerous messages in big red letters on the home page for at least 2 months means they don't care does it. It's your fault if you bypass the home page or don't read the announcements....no-one elses. It can quite easily happen on other trackers so if you continue to ignore what's on the home page of other trackers you use there's a fair chance you'll lose them too.

This is why I don't like high lvl trackers, they love to block accounts and the staff thinks thay are the centre of the earth.
If you feel like that then maybe you should use public trackers or demonoid. The fact that you even use the phrase "high lvl trackers" means that you don't belong at certain trackers.

Most sites want members that will not ignore what the staff ask them to do or not to do.

Albo Da Kid
11-01-2008, 01:39 PM
the fact that they sent emails to everyone, pm's to everyone and had numerous messages in big red letters on the home page for at least 2 months means they don't care does it. It's your fault if you bypass the home page or don't read the announcements....no-one elses. It can quite easily happen on other trackers so if you continue to ignore what's on the home page of other trackers you use there's a fair chance you'll lose them too.

this is why i don't like high lvl trackers, they love to block accounts and the staff thinks thay are the centre of the earth.
if you feel like that then maybe you should use public trackers or demonoid. The fact that you even use the phrase "high lvl trackers" means that you don't belong at certain trackers.

Most sites want members that will not ignore what the staff ask them to do or not to do.

+1

Emma1979
11-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Members of bcg had plenty of time to get their keyword. Stoi even delayed the launch because people had not done it. It even had step by step guide in the forum on how to create a keyword.

stoi
11-01-2008, 06:07 PM
OK first of all HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now to some of the points

1: High lvl site, yeah right, we are anything but, and i do not want to be whatever a high LVL site is supposed to be.

2: We gave everyone 3 months, like someone else said, I really do not think we could have done anymore.

3: I am sick of opening up to 20,000 crapheads for want of a better word.

4: The fake page is there, to believe it or not, get better members in with the referral system we have on, instead of just opening up all the bloody time.

5: I dont know of 1 member that has been banned for posting crap in the forum, OK, yes you will get warned, but banned nah, christ 1 member has had 3 accounts, with different names, been banned twice with them, and is on 100% warnings and has been for the last year, we actually cant warn him anymore lol and he still has an account.

5: Our staff are cunts, maybe, just interpretation, I feel like we have a good bunch of staff, those that will let the odd thing slide (me for example), and those are are sticklers for the rules (Cirno and Pezby).

5: If you could not read, the mass PMs, the Announcements, the forum posts, news pages and everything else we done, how is that our fault, and if you did not read them, and lost your account, well tough shit is all i can say, you don`t deserve an account. (and i dont care if you had a 20mil ratio, you still dont deserve an account)

jbloggs
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
This is the internet and you have choices so if BCG is not for you then there are other choices for you. Also access to private trackers is a privilage not a right.

TrackerEater
11-01-2008, 06:21 PM
High level Trackers are good for those who want and needs them ghurka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/ghurka-40420). These trackers have their reasons and place in the Private Trackers List.

My being pissed off with BCG is about the way they go around dealing with their users. For sure BCG is the best Gamer Site around. But that doesn't mean such arrogance. You won't ever hear a free comment about the staff at BCG being very helpful to users. I think that nowadays with the latest developments, they care more about getting to high level status than anything else.

The truth is, all gamers can do without BCG, if you have xboxsky, bitgamer and TL or RevTT there ain't nothing much BCG can give you more. Gaming should be fun, not a pain in the ass :).

Alright TrackerEater go eat someones else invite because that's what you do I'm guessing...

And to Albo Da Kid, stop guessing about me dear. You should have better goals in life, lol ;).

stoi
11-01-2008, 06:32 PM
In all honesty, everyone can do without bittorrent if thats the case, just get usenet and you never need another tracker ever again.

Your pissed off granted, but again, it was your fault, and i am sick of fucking saying that these past 2 months. get the fuck over it.

integral
11-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Gaming should be fun, not a pain in the ass :).

BCG's a lot of fun if you know how to be a good user. :)

Albo Da Kid
11-02-2008, 01:43 AM
[/quote]

And to Albo Da Kid, stop guessing about me dear. You should have better goals in life, lol ;).[/quote]

Dear??? What are you some kind of fagg0t. And i don't need to guess that you are a crappy user. That is visible.

Cradle
11-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Ok everyone needs to calm down, because this thread is entirely useless.

At OP: To your question, no, there is absolutely no alternatives to BCG. You can try replace it with BG, UG, Ntorrents and whatever but honestly none of them measure up to BCG, so you need to seriously ask yourself wether or not you are willing to put up with those trackers or wether you can just suck it up and use BCG.

Now about BCG staff and their whole deleting accounts fiasco, quite frankly noone cares anymore mate. Either you were deleted and you hate the staff, or you werent and you still love the site. Theres no right opinion. But ask yourself this, as a tracker admin, if you knew that some of your users didnt even bother to log into the site for 3 months, would you not feel obligated to delete them and create space for better users? Because essentially, thats what happened. The entire keyword fiasco just separated the active users from the inactive ones, simple as that.

Im sorry you lost your account, but bitching about BCG here isnt going to do you any good. Personally, I believe that the BCG staff handled everything in a pretty fair manner, and if you were banned, you deserved to be. That being said, obsiously any banned users reading this would feel the need to argue. Dont bother, it wont help.

peace