PDA

View Full Version : Cheats or Edits next gen?

ostracizado
11-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Well .. we all know there's those that like to play for the challenge and those that like to play to have some fun ..

I have to admit i like to play games like pes, and other .. and no need for cheats .. but sometimes when i play an rpg i like to be more god like .. i don't know .. a guy goes all day thinking about the work .. all the problems of live .. and when he plays a game he sure likes to have a lot of fun .. and so comes microsoft saying they will "kill" any "softcheat".
I really don't know maybe because of some codes about the xbox360 and all that but anyway why the hell would they take something that gives to some, enjoyment ?

Even so .. i really thing the edit save would be a solution (even if the saves are to hard to "open") ..

And who says Xbox360 says PS3 ..

What's your opinion ?

lightshow
11-13-2008, 01:09 AM
I agree. I like cheat codes. I don't want to spend 100000 hours battling monsters in an RPG with the goal of leveling up.

I'm cool with fighting them to get to something like the next castle or area, but just running out there and fighting them to fight them isn't as fun anymore.

I like cheat codes to save me from some of the mundane work.

That's why I've been late to adopt X360. I enjoy using codebreaker, trainers, etc. Nothing like throwing on RE4 and putting on a health cheat and just trying to beat the game in one go!

ostracizado
11-16-2008, 02:49 AM
indeed .... loved Lost Odyssey .. but damn ...... i dont have time to go around like that .. in the end .. got bored at disc 3 .. :ermm: