PDA

View Full Version : Beascener..down or dead?

Scorpio223
11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Did anyone knows what is happening with the tracker:ermm::rolleyes:

slymester
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
With a monthly cost of $2,500 I think it's down for the count

thebazzla
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
they shut it down and have started up a music only tracker

Scorpio223
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM

and what is the link:D:rolleyes:

Disme
11-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks for this poll ... I voted 'Dead' :)

luckylittle
11-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Music only tracker? Wow... URL?

RD22S
11-04-2008, 02:02 PM
dead. looked allright first 2 weeks? then it did go downhill.

WhoopDeDoo
11-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Hellllooo music tracker, where? This might be something I want to become a part of. Beascener had a lot of potential, them doing the same thing with a pure music tracker would be even more to my liking.

Please post the URL.

Disme
11-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Please post the URL.
If you were welcome in there you would know the URL ... stop asking to post URL's in public please :frusty:

WhoopDeDoo
11-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Please post the URL.
If you were welcome in there you would know the URL ... stop asking to post URL's in public please :frusty:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Just because someone doesn't know a site URL doesn't mean they're not welcome. People who act like you are what ruin communities.

Disme
11-05-2008, 09:43 AM
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

blablala ... :ghey:

What I don't get is why a 'community-man' (:rolleyes:) like yourself needs to ask an URL to a new music tracker while he's bragging to be part of some great music-communities in his sig. Why don't you ask all your friends you made being part of those great communities.
:frusty:

canopus
11-05-2008, 12:22 PM
anybody,who got contact to admin from beascener?i just one help from him

thaaanks

bt234
11-05-2008, 02:50 PM
That site never had a chance to compete with places doing the same thing but with steady growth rather than one big bang.

WhoopDeDoo
11-05-2008, 06:00 PM
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

blablala ... :ghey:

What I don't get is why a 'community-man' (:rolleyes:) like yourself needs to ask an URL to a new music tracker while he's bragging to be part of some great music-communities in his sig. Why don't you ask all your friends you made being part of those great communities.
I come here to do my business of getting into new trackers. I'm on those sites to be with those communities, not bother them with "ZOMG CAN I GET AN INVITE TO THIS THAT AND SOME OF THESE!?". Notice how the number of trackers I belong to is small. This is because I only get what I actually feel I can use and uphold a ratio on. Try not being such an asshole to people here from now on and actually try contributing and/or making reasonable posts.

Scorpio223
11-05-2008, 07:24 PM
anybody,who got contact to admin from beascener?i just one help from him

thaaanks

maybe the irc channel is still available....

/s irc.beascener.com
/j #beascener
:ermm:

respawn40
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I come here to do my business of getting into new trackers. I'm on those sites to be with those communities, not bother them with "ZOMG CAN I GET AN INVITE TO THIS THAT AND SOME OF THESE!?". Notice how the number of trackers I belong to is small. This is because I only get what I actually feel I can use and uphold a ratio on. Try not being such an asshole to people here from now on and actually try contributing and/or making reasonable posts.

I think what Disme was saying is that you should have plenty of friends, and that those friends should be more than willing to help you out.

WhoopDeDoo
11-06-2008, 01:39 AM

I think what Disme was saying is that you should have plenty of friends, and that those friends should be more than willing to help you out.
Well his assumption is wrong so no.:P

DarkLured
11-06-2008, 02:21 AM

I agree strongly with WhoopDeDoo here: Disme, you come off like a total asshole in comments like those above. When he mentioned community, he wasn't bragging about being a "community man" at other sites/trackers - he was saying that people who make unnecessary and unhelpful knee-jerk comments like yours make THIS community less pleasant and less welcoming.

I am a long time member at many great private trackers, and I only have a few "friends" from them because, although I post in some of their forums occasionally, I'm not there trying to make friends - I'm there primarily to steal copyrighted material :) I come HERE to get and share invites, talk about torrenting, etc. :fst:

And BTW, I don't think there is anything wrong with requesting a tracker URL for the purpose of signing up, as long as posting the URL is not prohibited by the tracker itself.

Anyway, if you take anything away from this wordy rant (which I'm guessing you won't), let it be this: DON'T BE A DICK! :D

WhoopDeDoo
11-06-2008, 03:48 AM

I agree strongly with WhoopDeDoo here: Disme, you come off like a total asshole in comments like those above. When he mentioned community, he wasn't bragging about being a "community man" at other sites/trackers - he was saying that people who make unnecessary and unhelpful knee-jerk comments like yours make THIS community less pleasant and less welcoming.

I am a long time member at many great private trackers, and I only have a few "friends" from them because, although I post in some of their forums occasionally, I'm not there trying to make friends - I'm there primarily to steal copyrighted material :) I come HERE to get and share invites, talk about torrenting, etc. :fst:

And BTW, I don't think there is anything wrong with requesting a tracker URL for the purpose of signing up, as long as posting the URL is not prohibited by the tracker itself.

Anyway, if you take anything away from this wordy rant (which I'm guessing you won't), let it be this: DON'T BE A DICK! :D
Thank you. Finally someone who understands what I'm getting at!:happy:

Scorpio223
11-08-2008, 11:17 AM

:lol:

Disme
11-08-2008, 11:23 AM
blablabla
I come HERE to get and TRADE invites, talk about torrenting, etc. blablabla

/fixed

BTW ... one signature bragger backing up another one ... how lovely :sick:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jayz707
11-12-2008, 04:28 PM
i come here to do my business of getting into new trackers. I'm on those sites to be with those communities, not bother them with "zomg can i get an invite to this that and some of these!?". Notice how the number of trackers i belong to is small. This is because i only get what i actually feel i can use and uphold a ratio on. Try not being such an asshole to people here from now on and actually try contributing and/or making reasonable posts.

i agree strongly with whoopdedoo here: Disme, you come off like a total asshole in comments like those above. When he mentioned community, he wasn't bragging about being a "community man" at other sites/trackers - he was saying that people who make unnecessary and unhelpful knee-jerk comments like yours make this community less pleasant and less welcoming.

I am a long time member at many great private trackers, and i only have a few "friends" from them because, although i post in some of their forums occasionally, i'm not there trying to make friends - i'm there primarily to steal copyrighted material :) i come here to get and share invites, talk about torrenting, etc. :fst:

And btw, i don't think there is anything wrong with requesting a tracker url for the purpose of signing up, as long as posting the url is not prohibited by the tracker itself.

Anyway, if you take anything away from this wordy rant (which i'm guessing you won't), let it be this: Don't be a dick! :d
+1