PDA

View Full Version : would like to talk to stoi rgarding recent bannig from blackcats games

questionoflife
11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
so as im sure cirno told you i had tried to plead my case with him but he said you were the one to talk to 1: i have never broke any rules of the tracker 2: i have always had a badge of honour and 3:have always respected what you guys do and are doing.I wish you would reconsider this decision i would and have never tried to sell a refferal to bcg:dabs:

MCHeshPants420
11-04-2008, 11:04 PM
:drama:

Biggles
11-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Stoi?

or Skizo?

chalice
11-04-2008, 11:06 PM
And you thought you'd get a decent response in the lounge of FST?

Fuck me!! No wonder you were banned.

You had to have been banned for exceptional stupidity.

Need any help wiping your arse? Cos Old Geezer is here to assist.

Skweeky
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
Go Chavis!

Cabalo
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
And you thought you'd get a decent response in the lounge of FST?

Fuck me!! No wonder you were banned.

You had to have been banned for exceptional stupidity.

Need any help wiping your arse? Cos Old Geezer is here to assist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: rude but true

questionoflife
11-05-2008, 12:04 AM
actually im not familiar with this site at all this is what the other admin from blackcats told me do his exact words were if you want to talk to him make a post in fst and he will reply eventually and by the way i love all of you that talk shit over the web because i guarantee in person you would not say that shit

Proper Bo
11-05-2008, 12:05 AM
:lol:

interweb hardman, ftw.

Skweeky
11-05-2008, 12:09 AM
So other sites are now sending their retards in here? It's like lambs to the slaughter :lol:

JPaul
11-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Clearly this should be in the Shite Section.

chalice
11-05-2008, 12:11 AM
actually im not familiar with this site at all this is what the other admin from blackcats told me do his exact words were if you want to talk to him make a post in fst and he will reply eventually and by the way i love all you little bitches that talk shit over the web because i guarantee in person you would not say that shit because i would beat ur ass with a baseball bat

:glag:

Arm/twig scenario ftw.

You fucking imbecile. :lol:

Kill me. Kill me now.

No wait, I'm not dead. You haven't killed me yet.

Why not? Cos it's the fucking internet, you fucking window licker.

:lol:

Cabalo
11-05-2008, 12:32 AM
i want to post here my special "thank you" for the nice people at BCG that sends us a new daily batch of morons!

*two thumbs up*

JPaul
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
i want to post here my special "thank you" for the nice people at BCG that sends us a new daily batch of morons!

*two thumbs up*

What the fuck is a BCG and why is it sending it's morans and bafoons here.

Skweeky
11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
We're a bit like Australia back in the day :yes:

Cabalo
11-05-2008, 12:41 AM
it's a tracker (games of all kinds).
its owner (stoi) is active here, so he thought he would give a shit about his complain...

Proper Bo
11-05-2008, 12:43 AM
active in the bittard section or active in here?:unsure:
I don't recognise the name.

JPaul
11-05-2008, 12:48 AM
its owner (stoi) is active here, so he thought he would give a shit about his complain...

He's fucking not active here. If he was I would know, trust me.

MCHeshPants420
11-05-2008, 12:55 AM
actually im not familiar with this site at all this is what the other admin from blackcats told me do his exact words were if you want to talk to him make a post in fst and he will reply eventually and by the way i love all you little bitches that talk shit over the web because i guarantee in person you would not say that shit because i would beat ur ass with a baseball bat

:ph3ar:

chalice
11-05-2008, 12:56 AM

Stoi doesn't post in the lounge but he posts in other places you are privy to. True story.

Why am I even posting this? I do not fucking know.

I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the latest games mate. Cos I know you're a fucking gaming freak, like.

Let's go head to head on Counterstrike. Whatever the fuck that is, like.

Something Else
11-05-2008, 01:00 AM

*two thumbs up*

What the fuck is a BCG and why is it sending it's morans and bafoons here.

Good example.

JPaul
11-05-2008, 01:00 AM

Stoi doesn't post in the lounge but he posts in other places you are privy to. True story.

Why am I even posting this? I do not fucking know.

I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the latest games mate. Cos I know you're a fucking gaming freak, like.

Let's go head to head on Counterstrike. Whatever the fuck that is, like.

I agree, McCain has no chance.