PDA

View Full Version : Need advice to join Sct?

micropino
11-05-2008, 01:07 PM
I am a good seeder and would love to join Sct? If you can give me advice, this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. though I have few good invitations, but I don't like trading as it should be free!

Disme
11-05-2008, 01:46 PM
I am a good seeder and would love to join Sct? If you can give me advice, this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. though I have few good invitations, but I don't like trading as it should be free!

Either it's a trade or a request ... yours is both ... make up your mind please!

PlayeR
11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
advice: be a good member, help members, respect members. and you may get it. from one of your cyber friends.

cr157y
11-05-2008, 02:03 PM
And if you want to get one from here you should start making some giveaways-->REP

anjelik
11-05-2008, 02:08 PM
It will be a long way when you think that you will get free invite,good luck.

Or

Try to find someone who can buy you an invite.

Or

Disme
11-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Try to find someone who can scam you when offering to buy you an invite....

/fixed again :rolleyes:

anjelik
11-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Try to find someone who can scam you when offering to buy you an invite....

/fixed again :rolleyes:
I say again,you are an idiot,yes you are an idiot.Got it baby?:lol::lol::lol:

Say this loudly:

"I am an idiot,yes anjelik also thinks that I am an idiot,so I think I am an idiot":D

Disme
11-05-2008, 02:31 PM
"I am an idiot,yes Disme also thinks that I am an idiot,so I think I am an idiot":D

/fixed yet again

Don't expect any further notices since you'll be yet another name on my 'ig0nore-list' :happy:

yevgeny
11-05-2008, 05:02 PM
do you have TL or ScC? if you don't - start there. Using the same nick/avatar on multiple sites may allow more people to recognise your hopefully good activities and be more forthcoming with an invite.

since your asking for sct i imagine you would have really good screens from some other prominent tracker- include these and as much other info in your request as possible especially since your post count is low and noone knows you from a bar of soap.

anjelik
11-05-2008, 05:35 PM
"I am an idiot,yes Disme also thinks that I am an idiot,so I think I am an idiot":D

/fixed yet again

Don't expect any further notices since you'll be yet another name on my 'ig0nore-list' :happy:
ignore list? huh! "just do it" baby:D

RedRansom
11-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Well, this is smell like some ex-trader or trader shout or a second account user.(this is your 2. post and wanna have ScT!!!) when i join FST, i didnt know too much info about ScT and other trackers...
but if you want a way for short time and i think it is a shortcut;Change your avatar with a hot teenager and all use :wub: :inlove: :wub: and talk about boobs:naughty:
who will struggle with community reps and help to others(i dont mean only show up giveaways like 20 tti seed hours or bithdtv bonus points ;) )

EstelleD
11-06-2008, 11:12 PM
A advice for get in Sct..
Think dont offer trade or anything in return, dont make request, to be a good member on the tracker wher you are and ll have some chance get in, just to be patient..

Pris
11-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Advise.. Make shore you have a seedbox before you enter in the site.. Users without a seedbox or a upload really great is a challenge to seed there.

etrade
11-07-2008, 12:12 AM
i`m looking for it for a long time :\ very hard to get....

hof
11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
make a friend in real life who is a member of ScT :P
and from what I heard, it's really hard to seed there, so make sure you have a seedbox :)

dimutri
11-07-2008, 02:45 PM
It's hard even if you have a seedbox

Pris
11-07-2008, 04:33 PM
It's hard even if you have a seedbox

True.. Im 100% shore almost the seeders on it have seedbox...

Roooney
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm not using SB and I have no problem keeping up my ratio. You just have to be smart, get to know what are the most popular series, movies, everything. Besides, there are many FL packs there;)

ketan
11-07-2008, 06:26 PM
get a seedbox dude,
if you haven't got already :)

Cabalo
11-07-2008, 07:47 PM
do yourself a favor, don't waste your time thinking about ScT.
It's true u can be a member there in 5 mins, but it is the most twisted tracker to join, by this forum's standards.

ovisan
11-07-2008, 07:50 PM
SCT is for traders

Pris
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
SCT is for traders

So you don't have SCT right

pisipisi
11-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Probably.

ovisan
11-07-2008, 08:14 PM
SCT is for traders

I bet I will get an inv/acc there in les than 20 min if I post my offers in the trading section of the forums
I could have traded for it long time ago but what the heck, I dont want 2 or 3 disabled acc.
Plus, check the trading and the giveaways sections and you will see what I mean. Like someone else was sayn here, I dont want my epenis to get bigger than my real one, that would be a shame wont'it?
And that thing wit make frends its silly.
I have made frends here, I ve invited them to good trackers and they were my friends untill they got the invitation. One of them gheezas asked me for 2 weeks for a *** invite, after I ve invited him he called me a spammer in the same day.Stupid aint'it?

Have a nice evening

killercam101
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM

I bet I will get an inv/acc there in les than 20 min if I post my offers in the trading section of the forums
I could have traded for it long time ago but what the heck, I dont want 2 or 3 disabled acc.
Plus, check the trading and the giveaways sections and you will see what I mean. Like someone else was sayn here, I dont want my epenis to get bigger than my real one, that would be a shame wont'it?
I have made frends here, I ve invited them to good trackers and they were my friends untill they got the invitation. One of them gheezas asked me for 2 weeks for a *** invite, after I ve invited him he called me a spammer in the same day.Stupid aint'it?

Have a nice evening

Therefore, to answer his question : you don't have ScT

Di@monds
11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
who care, all trackers look the alike nowaday, nothing special.

ovisan
11-07-2008, 08:45 PM

Have a nice evening

Therefore I dont give a flying pig about sct

And I sustain my previous statement!

Sweetiepie
11-07-2008, 08:57 PM

Therefore I dont give a flying pig about sct

And I sustain my previous statement!

ScT is the best for 0-day. But since it's very hard to come in GFT is a very good option..

johhn
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
an sct invite costs at least 12.5 euros from its donate section for members. you will need a good seedbox to survive there, it's worth it. plus, there's a waffles anytime invite GA in its forum so by getting into sct you will get a waffles invite too if you dont have it. so you better get to know someone first.

Sweetiepie
11-07-2008, 09:19 PM
an sct invite costs at least 12.5 euros from its donate section for members. you will need a good seedbox to survive there, it's worth it. plus, there's a waffles anytime invite GA in its forum so by getting into sct you will get a waffles invite too if you dont have it. so you better get to know someone first.

An invite costs 20 euro. And if you don't know anyone who have account there, you can buy an invite from someone you trust....

And no. Seedbox isn't required, I survived there... All packs are free so if you seed them you'll get a pretty good ratio after a while. Otherwise you can download 1 or 2 files from XBOX 360-games, DVDr-movies or HD-movies and seed. That will also give you a pretty good ratio :)

Di@monds
11-07-2008, 09:23 PM
i havent seen any packs lately...
and stop bs, you dont need sb to survive anywhere or any trackers.

Dithersky
11-07-2008, 11:07 PM
who care, all trackers look the alike nowaday, nothing special.

well said!

johhn
11-08-2008, 07:37 AM

An invite costs 20 euro. And if you don't know anyone who have account there, you can buy an invite from someone you trust....

And no. Seedbox isn't required, I survived there... All packs are free so if you seed them you'll get a pretty good ratio after a while. Otherwise you can download 1 or 2 files from XBOX 360-games, DVDr-movies or HD-movies and seed. That will also give you a pretty good ratio :)
an invite works out 12.5 euros if you buy 4 for 50 euros. seedbox is really suggested since packs are quite hard to seed back and they requires 1:1 ratio or 120 hours seed time,

Sweetiepie
11-08-2008, 10:12 AM

an invite works out 12.5 euros if you buy 4 for 50 euros. seedbox is really suggested since packs are quite hard to seed back and they requires 1:1 ratio or 120 hours seed time,

yes, but then you must find 3 other peoples who wants to pay 12.5 euro....

But it isn't hard to seed back packs. Let them be in your torrentlist for months, and then it's done. Maybe not 1:1, but atleast 120 hours..

man !, you must be patient... "they didn't built Rome in one day"

integral
11-08-2008, 10:27 AM
"they didn't built Rome in one day"

priceless engrish, made me laugh so early on a sleepless morning when im usually dead.

lukee
11-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Advise.. Make shore you have a seedbox before you enter in the site.. Users without a seedbox or a upload really great is a challenge to seed there.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Its actually easy to seed there. I'm on a 7/820 and I have a 5+ ratio with over 30GB downloaded. No seedbox. All you need to do is jump on releases early and seed em for a few days.

Disme
11-08-2008, 11:09 AM
"they didn't built Rome in one day"

You must be shitting me ... they let you back in here ???

Oh my Oh my ... this an't gonna end very good for one of us !!!

Remember when you dared me to post that pic you upped proovin you lied about being a girl ... lolz ... I noticed lately I still have a printscreen on my HDD.
I'll be posting it real soon!

predateur
11-08-2008, 12:44 PM

Thanks

the only working advice atm is : pay 20€ LOL
you want to join a place where they sell invites and upload credit (realy cool for free sharing) , and can ban you for no reason at any moment (even if you are donor ) .

false, not if you have bad upload (around 50k/s lolz)

Di@monds
11-08-2008, 01:24 PM
the only working advice atm is : pay 20€ LOL
you want to join a place where they sell invites and upload credit (realy cool for free sharing) , and can ban you for no reason at any moment (even if you are donor ) .

false, not if you have bad upload (around 50k/s lolz)

All u need is brain.

Pris
11-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I have 50KBPs Upload and i am XtremeUser.. But im a old user, one or two years ago most of the users didn't have SB at the time.. No all or 90% have a seedbox and is hard really hard to seed.. Ok you have pack's to download and only upload count but is still hard to make a nice ratio

johhn
11-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm xtreme user but just about 5 weeks on sct and I barely missed the new packs, however, less than 3 weeks on TL I already got 1TB up with the same seedbox.when you see the new releases on the sct torrent list it's normally already quite late to jump in because many seedboxes have snathed from irc and started seeding it. that's the reality

micropino
11-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Thank you all for your advices friends, will try to follow them as much as I can.

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 04:43 AM
take my tiny advice on this: you must have a lot of bt rep before you can apply for ScT. It's the most important around here.

:naughty:

Enlightened
12-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Thank you all for your advices friends, will try to follow them as much as I can.

What advice.?..LOL:lol:
Be honest, U want an Invite fastttttt!!....Right?...:yup:.If NOT why are U posting the roundabout question concerning getting your foot in the door to S*T......
Hook up with someone in S*T, pay your Dudes[ $$$] & start Leechingggggg!!........LMAO:whistling

Ofcourse, Rules & Regulations still applies.......No H&R,:noes: No Cheating.:noes:......Misc

micropino
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
take my tiny advice on this: you must have a lot of bt rep before you can apply for ScT. It's the most important around here.

Thank you Cabalo will do my best following this tiny valuable hint :D

What advice.?..LOL:lol:
Be honest, U want an Invite fastttttt!!....Right?...:yup:

Not in a hurry, I was just asking for advice and I found it.
It's fine even if it will take long way when you are sure you are on the right track :)

pone44
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Rep....? Guess it is something around here, not sure what?

Post more!

Help members!

Swift
12-01-2008, 11:08 AM
rep doesn`t count

lldoryll
12-01-2008, 11:24 AM
get a friend who has account at ScT....
and have good enough ratios that he can trust you with his/her invite....
and be good enough friends with him/her that he/she'd be willing to spend 20 euros for you