PDA

View Full Version : Trackers

aashish25
11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
hi,
really need torent leech or rev tt or any other private tracker with good speeds for movies....anyhelp will be really appreciated..really try to keep up the ratio as well..pls..thank

amit18
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
hi,
really need torent leech or rev tt or any other private tracker with good speeds for movies....anyhelp will be really appreciated..really try to keep up the ratio as well..pls..thank

I have v.good experience with TD. Can invite, if you want and will rep. Just PM. :)

A18

cr157y
11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
And if you never saw revTT or TL is very hard to seed there ( on TL you need to wait 48 Hours to take something new and on RevTT you have to wait 8 hours, when you create a new account )

IdolEyes787
11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
And if you never saw revTT or TL is very hard to seed there ( on TL you need to wait 48 Hours to take something new and on RevTT you have to wait 8 hours, when you create a new account )

True, but it should be made clear that is only for a short probationary period and then both sites are among the very easiest to maintain a good ratio on.

Disme
11-06-2008, 01:46 PM

True, but it should be made clear that is only for a short probationary period and then both sites are among the very easiest to maintain a good ratio on.

I can't even remember there was a waiting period when I signed up about 180 weeks ago but my advice remains the same:
Get some popular releases elsewhere and help to seed them on TL ... you'll get rid of that waiting period in no-time!