PDA

View Full Version : req-ftn

hit79
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
thanks thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Roooney
11-07-2008, 03:53 PM
If you get ftn by that request I'm out of this forum for ever.

Good luck though.

slymester
11-07-2008, 03:56 PM

you may leave but all my requests will follow that format :naughty:

Dithersky
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM

goodbye :lol:

Roooney
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM

you may leave but all my requests will follow that format :naughty:

oh well:lol:

hit79
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM

Good luck though.

Who know?:)

LubTheStaringCat
11-07-2008, 04:02 PM

:)

:ninja:It's Imaginative:blink:
Good luck tho.

Roooney
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM

Good luck though.

Who know?:)

You're right, You never know, and I do wish you good luck. But having seen what other people have had to do to get into that site; I've seen donations, several high level trackers offered as a trade, etc.

You haven't even said why you want it nor posted any ratioproofs.

But again, good luck!

bassam12
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
big good luck

hit79
11-07-2008, 04:15 PM
:)thanks to all, stop suport me i will start to cry:)

wiseD
11-07-2008, 04:23 PM
:)thanks to all, stop suport me i will start to cry:)
Oh please, for the love of God don't cry :cry:

DarkLured
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
:ninja:It's Imaginative:blink:

Yes, in that he has a great imagination if he thinks some pretty colors and smilies will get him FTN. He should at least offer up a virgin sacrifice to Cthulhu, maybe two. :lol:

ovisan
11-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Its just a tracker anyway, I ve been trying to get in there for ages and couldnt.... There are loads of other trackers I can join without having to sell out my soul. You ppl care about high lvl trackers too much

saimer
11-07-2008, 09:23 PM
You haven't even said why you want it nor posted any ratioproofs.

It won't do anything better than bunch of thanks when it comes to such a request ... :noes:

anyway, good luck!

RedRansom
11-07-2008, 09:27 PM
I hope this wont be like your TT req.
Good luck...

xnugx
11-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I should bump mine.. this is no competition

respawn40
11-08-2008, 04:40 AM
without having to sell out my soul.

I haven't sold my soul to get into any tracker. Nor have I sacrificed my first-born (I hope not to have a first born until years down the road >.>) The secret is to give sexual favors for invites; it worked for me.

killercam101
11-08-2008, 05:06 AM
I didn't get into FTN but for good reason I'm horrible :'(

tX
11-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Well, at least he's creative

Artemis
11-08-2008, 06:53 AM
without having to sell out my soul.

I haven't sold my soul to get into any tracker. Nor have I sacrificed my first-born (I hope not to have a first born until years down the road >.>) The secret is to give sexual favors for invites; it worked for me.

And always remember to cup the balls :naughty:

BlueLabel
11-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Well, at least he's creative
yeah very creative
the ->:) is the most creative thing I ever saw

hit79
11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Someone accuse me that i am a trader, but if someone serch my history here he will see that NOW I AM ANOTHER PERSON

wish
11-11-2008, 04:43 PM

Good luck though.

so am I

Disme
11-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Someone accuse me that i am a trader, but if someone serch my history here he will see that NOW I AM ANOTHER PERSON

Once an arse ... always an arse :shifty:

Good luck though.

so am I

Boring lies :huh:

matrixmk
11-12-2008, 02:34 AM
good luck my friend i wish you to have it

Roooney
11-12-2008, 02:11 PM

Good luck though.

so am I

Boring lies :huh:[/quote]

I know:D

hit79
11-13-2008, 07:26 PM
so am I

I know:D[/quote]

:spam::spam:

Roooney
11-13-2008, 08:58 PM

I know:D

:spam::spam:[/quote]

Think of it as a free bump. But I'm off now, good luck.

whoswho
11-17-2008, 02:09 PM
check your pm hit79 :)

cinephilia
11-17-2008, 02:15 PM
seems Rooney will leave fst sooner that we thought :lol:

crooked
11-17-2008, 04:10 PM

Great joke. :lol:

Roooney
11-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I really hope that was a joke!?
Or did you get one, hit79?

hbkwarez
11-17-2008, 05:18 PM
FTN My Dream Tracker ...."Mera Number Kaab Aaigya ?" (When will be my turn) lolz

sarancha
11-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Roooney good-bye :cry:

dragoi
11-17-2008, 05:37 PM
someone from here thinks that he really got FTN ? if yes i wil request it also :naughty::fst:

Fargif
11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
I had an acount there,but they had problems with atacks,and for some reason i lost my acount there,if brandon reads this post,please pm me,i really miss that tracker.have emails to prove i was there.

ajsi
11-17-2008, 07:12 PM
I had an acount there,but they had problems with atacks,and for some reason i lost my acount there,if brandon reads this post,please pm me,i really miss that tracker.have emails to prove i was there.
go ahead and send him pm here @ fst :) he will surely help you

daemOn
11-17-2008, 10:57 PM
-REMOVED-

[my intentions were misunderstood by some users,so I decided to remove the post.The common sense was that I tried to bragg about my account there.This was not my intention..It was only a message to the post starter that he overestimated owning an account there.I am there
without any forum giveaway invite,no trade,no pay2leech..nothing.I am well connected in the private RAR hubs in DC++ protocol,there are people with connections straight to the best trackers..
]
... just kiding :tease::stupid::cheers::cool2::yay::ghey::wank:

ajsi
11-17-2008, 11:12 PM
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnproofjj4.jpg

just to mprove that impossible is nothing ...

*I have NO invites,so do not ask for one*

I hope I get some invite soon..as I realise that gonna make me quite popular around here ... just kiding :tease::stupid::cheers::cool2::yay::ghey::wank:
actually, this makes you an ass

daemOn
11-17-2008, 11:23 PM

I hope I get some invite soon..as I realise that gonna make me quite popular around here ... just kiding :tease::stupid::cheers::cool2::yay::ghey::wank:

why you say such thing about me ajsi ...?:strongsad
i said "just kiding" ...why you are so agressive mate ?:unsure:
it's not myfault that i have no invites atm..

BlueLabel
11-17-2008, 11:33 PM

so you have ftn?? whats the point??

Fargif
11-18-2008, 12:01 AM
go ahead and send him pm here @ fst :) he will surely help you

I canīt find him inhere,can you help.
Sorry for the offtopic.

respawn40
11-18-2008, 02:36 AM
I canīt find him inhere,can you help.
Sorry for the offtopic.

His username is certainly not "Brandon"...

Funkin'
11-18-2008, 05:11 AM

It makes you look like an ass because it looks like you're bragging that you have FTN. Big fucking deal, so you belong to a private bittorrent tracker that many around here belong to. There was no reason to post that, in a public forum nonetheless, just to prove to others that you're a member there.

MrBuddyX
11-18-2008, 08:04 AM
good luck...l

daemOn
11-18-2008, 11:51 AM

so you have ftn?? whats the point??

I thought that this might get some people to like me... instead of that,
I got replies from people starting hating me..It's not my problem..judgement based on wrong hypothesis is not fair!

It makes you look like an ass because it looks like you're bragging that you have FTN. Big fucking deal, so you belong to a private bittorrent tracker that many around here belong to. There was no reason to post that, in a public forum nonetheless, just to prove to others that you're a member there.

ok, at least u discuss for real... u dont start insulting another user,that u dont know even from FST..maybe there was no reason to post that here,I apologise to you as you explain your point and not go straight to accuse a new user being a trader or a collector with no evidence at all!!!
I am very new in the forum's world...from now and on I will be very carefull with my posts.. this mistake was a good lesson for me! :ermm:

hit79
11-18-2008, 04:02 PM
wtf, this is my topic not yours

johhn
11-18-2008, 05:02 PM

and you call that a topic ?
and so much for the attitude, good luck with that.

t88
11-18-2008, 06:12 PM
hmm thats weird with daem0n... If he has FTN why is he posting in my GA thread requesting for a RevTT and TTi invite???

I told him no anyways bc he showed me proofs for TL and SCC, so i said there is no reason you need those... Anyways if he has FTN and is trying to get RevTT and TTi then what does that tell you... He is a collector and prob a trader... prob not under this name but prob another name or on another site... I hate ppl like this... U brag about having FTN, and are asking me in another forum for a RevTT and TTi invite... I bet 10-1 you have these trackers already..hell prob multiple accounts.. you are shady dude man, nothing new here tho at fst.. i trust no one, i am so sick of these scammers... Unless you dont even have FTN and got just a screen shot from soem1 elses pic... lol...which alot of PPL do here... They go and still proofs and speedtests from others and say that they are theres!! i catch people all the time... Its crazy how many people just wheel and deal and scam.. We should start a list of people who do SHADY things...start with this clown... I am jsut sooo sick of it i think I am going to quit doing my GA.. It jsut aint worth it anymore to me toh elp some1 else out.. its jsut tooo much of a damn risk...

ps..sorry for the spam..

hm, actually i would rather think that you are the trader and invite collector if you are thinkin the way you think, I have no idea why lot of people thinks that due level of some trracker is one "better" than the other.........FTN has their lets say image as hard to get in tracker but on content its difference than TTi, there is lot of boxsets TTi got and FTN dont so as reverse, not to mention other thematic trackers.......................for example i was asked by long time SCT user to give him thebox invite cause he likes snooker and heared best place for it is thebox (which is true) etc, I guess you would say for him he must be trader because why the hell he want low level tracker if he got SCT bla bla

:rolleyes:

daemOn
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
hmm thats weird with daem0n... If he has FTN why is he posting in my GA thread requesting for a RevTT and TTi invite???

I told him no anyways bc he showed me proofs for TL and SCC, so i said there is no reason you need those... Anyways if he has FTN and is trying to get RevTT and TTi then what does that tell you... He is a collector and prob a trader... prob not under this name but prob another name or on another site... I hate ppl like this... U brag about having FTN, and are asking me in another forum for a RevTT and TTi invite... I bet 10-1 you have these trackers already..hell prob multiple accounts.. you are shady dude man, nothing new here tho at fst.. i trust no one, i am so sick of these scammers... Unless you dont even have FTN and got just a screen shot from soem1 elses pic... lol...which alot of PPL do here... They go and still proofs and speedtests from others and say that they are theres!! i catch people all the time... Its crazy how many people just wheel and deal and scam.. We should start a list of people who do SHADY things...start with this clown... I am jsut sooo sick of it i think I am going to quit doing my GA.. It jsut aint worth it anymore to me toh elp some1 else out.. its jsut tooo much of a damn risk...

ps..sorry for the spam..

hm, actually i would rather think that you are the trader and invite collector if you are thinkin the way you think, I have no idea why lot of people thinks that due level of some trracker is one "better" than the other.........FTN has their lets say image as hard to get in tracker but on content its difference than TTi, there is lot of boxsets TTi got and FTN dont so as reverse, not to mention other thematic trackers.......................for example i was asked by long time SCT user to give him thebox invite cause he likes snooker and heared best place for it is thebox (which is true) etc, I guess you would say for him he must be trader because why the hell he want low level tracker if he got SCT bla bla

:rolleyes:

thank god there are still people with common sense oute there ... :cheers:
honest members that don't try to create false impressions for other users for no reason at all.. thanx for the support mate ;)

sorry for the spam hit79
I had to defend myself ... :01:

MrBuddyX
11-19-2008, 01:29 AM
nice giveaway
keep up the good work dude! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif

can i ask for the revTT or the TTi ?
I have experience in the best trackers around keeping 3+ ratio...
I have heard that these trackers are a must have thats why i want to get there.

here are my proofs:

@ DAEMON: well dude i am sorry for going off on you like that.. i was out of line but i have had nothing but bad luck with helping ppl out here at FST lately.. All the invites i give out to good quality sites have been 1. to a scammer who had 5 previous accounts on a tracker.. 2. to a good user that didnt know how to keep a 1:1 ratio..so he got disabled.. and 3. to a good user who didnt get 2 out of 3 ?'s right when confirmin the invite..so the invite was disabled.. Now i gave all 3 of these invites to members who had high posts and high level rep points.. lol.. it seems the higher someones stats, the worst the user... for me anyway...

so when i see you asking for RevTT and TTi when u got TL and SCC and SCT and then i find out here that you are bragging about having FTN... I mean it looks a little phishy.. However you are right about the TTi packs, but they are really about the same.. They are ALL good scene trackers.. I just dont know how many trackers u need and if u would use them all... After my luck picking ppl to give invites too i hope you can see my concern.. but ur right i was out of line and just took my anger out on you..who didnt do a man thing to me...lol ..so i am sorry 4 that bro... i will edit my post.. take care..

cinephilia
11-19-2008, 05:25 AM

ridiculous request... you don't deserve => you won't get it

Xcist
11-19-2008, 06:04 AM

Even if you deserve you won't get. Why would FTN users hand them out to random users on a forum lol

CaptanAmerica
11-19-2008, 11:29 AM
thread was starded at novermber 7 19:20. and has been editig same day in 19:30. mb he got it lol or whta?

hit79
11-19-2008, 03:22 PM

Even if you deserve you won't get. Why would FTN users hand them out to random users on a forum lol

Why not?I saw inv giveaway to some user who make a joke.:P

daemOn
11-20-2008, 07:00 PM
nice giveaway
keep up the good work dude! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif

can i ask for the revTT or the TTi ?
I have experience in the best trackers around keeping 3+ ratio...
I have heard that these trackers are a must have thats why i want to get there.

here are my proofs:@ DAEMON: well dude i am sorry for going off on you like that.. i was out of line but i have had nothing but bad luck with helping ppl out here at FST lately.. All the invites i give out to good quality sites have been 1. to a scammer who had 5 previous accounts on a tracker.. 2. to a good user that didnt know how to keep a 1:1 ratio..so he got disabled.. and 3. to a good user who didnt get 2 out of 3 ?'s right when confirmin the invite..so the invite was disabled.. Now i gave all 3 of these invites to members who had high posts and high level rep points.. lol.. it seems the higher someones stats, the worst the user... for me anyway...

so when i see you asking for RevTT and TTi when u got TL and SCC and SCT and then i find out here that you are bragging about having FTN... I mean it looks a little phishy.. However you are right about the TTi packs, but they are really about the same.. They are ALL good scene trackers.. I just dont know how many trackers u need and if u would use them all... After my luck picking ppl to give invites too i hope you can see my concern.. but ur right i was out of line and just took my anger out on you..who didnt do a man thing to me...lol ..so i am sorry 4 that bro... i will edit my post.. take care..

@ MrbuddyX

apology accepted dude,very kind of you!
All things u mentioned are true ..except that I have a ScT account,I never had one and I'm gonna try my luck in a giveaway that runs atm!
TTi I got it already(props to domert for that ;-) )
RevTT I'm still looking for...my own reasons :happy:
and I'm happy and proud to announce my very first giveaway ever,later tonight,about a TL invite I just got ;-)
this is a payback to the FST community :D

take care and keep in touch :P
P.S. how about a positive comment on my fluency in english; being a greek! hehe

CaptanAmerica
11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
All things u mentioned are true ..except that I have a ScT account,I never had one and I'm gonna try my luck in a giveaway that runs atm!
and I'm happy and proud to announce my very first giveaway ever,later tonight,about a TL invite I just got ;-)

man where hell r u found here giveawaY in this thread?

daemOn
11-20-2008, 08:03 PM

man where hell r u found here giveawaY in this thread?

OFF TOPIC - This msg was aimed to MrBuddyX, I forgot to mention,soorry!
:huh:

MrBuddyX
11-20-2008, 08:31 PM
its all good bro...

hit79
11-22-2008, 05:47 AM
good morning

Cabalo
11-22-2008, 08:37 AM
i find it hard to believe that so far no one attended your request...

DeNeDe17
11-22-2008, 08:39 AM
:lol:

pone44
12-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Sorry to bump the thread Op, you request that site a lot? Maybe too much. just wanted to ask a question to dragoi.

dragoi-Why are you requesting a site that you admitted you were banned from here, or did i not understand your post?? :unsure:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ftn-request-and-story-324041/page3#post3053286

Reason why i posted is that i find it weird 2 members nicks-similar to each other, one requesting help with f*n the other saying he was banned then requesting it here :stars: . Not saying you guys are the same people. Really do not know or care. Seems fishy.?

Again sorry to bump this thread! :slap: