PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]What cd

z0rix
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey! I would like to ask/check if someone kind could "give" me one invite to what cd. I have looked for it everywhere but I cant seem to find it. I would be more than greatful and help you with anything that I can help you with.
I have a 100/10 mb connection.

thanks in advance.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5573/aaafh8.jpg (http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaafh8.jpg)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/aaafh8.jpg/1/w914.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img61/aaafh8.jpg/1/)

Di@monds
11-07-2008, 06:33 PM
if you are member of scc then u will get what.cd.
and if you are member of sct then u will get waffles.
both are great music site.

WhoopDeDoo
11-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Just that What has roughly 100,000 more torrents than Waffles at the moment.:P

z0rix
11-07-2008, 07:02 PM
But if I aint a member on either of them sites? :/

bugs.bunny
11-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I would have offered you an invite but then when I checked your post history, I saw that you are a trader.

LAZy_BOy
11-08-2008, 10:28 PM
pm me.

z0rix
11-10-2008, 06:15 AM
I would have offered you an invite but then when I checked your post history, I saw that you are a trader.
Yes, I wrote in that forum the first time without reading that all U guys hate traders. If I knew that I wouldnt have written there, but now I have and I feel sorry for my self. Hopefully u see that is one of my first posts and I havn´t even wisit that forum since then. :dabs:

btke
11-10-2008, 07:08 AM
i would like to offer you one but FL has just finished because there is one thing you have to know that even if you had a seedbox, you can't get the ratio well without FL in a short time and there are many people get banned with 100M/100M or seedbox

LAZy_BOy
11-10-2008, 07:12 AM
That's simply not true. If you seed 24/7 and take it easy, any connection would do just fine. That's a proven fact.

btke
11-10-2008, 07:18 AM
i don't think so ,there is no FL for individial torrent and no KARMAR points or something like this.
and if you download 10GB at once, you'll be banned soon

perhaps the principle for what.cd is source sharing

johhn
11-10-2008, 07:52 AM
i would like to offer you one but FL has just finished because there is one thing you have to know that even if you had a seedbox, you can't get the ratio well without FL in a short time and there are many people get banned with 100M/100M or seedbox
totally agreed, I didnt dare to dl until last weekend fl, in two days I only managed to up 100gb with my box, but 24hours fl on waffles I did 150gb, the reality it was. but apparenly many members on what have slow upload speed, many of them could only manage up just as little as 600mb in the 6 hours free leech when many leechers are downloading. that's was main reason I couldnt buffer more during last free leech.

That's simply not true. If you seed 24/7 and take it easy, any connection would do just fine. That's a proven fact.
maybe you'll be fine if you keep seeding for months, on what/waffles you just barely see any leechers, a total different story when FL is on.

LAZy_BOy
11-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Well yeah if you're talking 100 Gb is not enough, then yes, you might run into trouble. But you have to remember that what.cd is not like TL or something, of course it's hard to seed, and freeleech does help. But FL is not the only way to get ur ratio up. Jump on popular torrents early, seed everything you DL, seed some things from other trackers (big programs help ALOT, and you can get them off public trackers, etc,etc). Finally, upload some of your music, if they don't have it. Besides, there is always opportunity to transcode from FLAC to V0, or other formats allowed. I mean there are many, many possibilities to keep your ratio up, just be smart about it.

wish
11-10-2008, 08:15 AM
good luck z0rix

brightsid
11-10-2008, 10:47 AM
If you upload your own cds u can maintain ratio easy
@op you tried to trade both tl and tb :frusty:. What(and many other trackers) have rules against trading

btke
11-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Well yeah if you're talking 100 Gb is not enough, then yes, you might run into trouble. But you have to remember that what.cd is not like TL or something, of course it's hard to seed, and freeleech does help. But FL is not the only way to get ur ratio up. Jump on popular torrents early, seed everything you DL, seed some things from other trackers (big programs help ALOT, and you can get them off public trackers, etc,etc). Finally, upload some of your music, if they don't have it. Besides, there is always opportunity to transcode from FLAC to V0, or other formats allowed. I mean there are many, many possibilities to keep your ratio up, just be smart about it.

it's hard for a newbie to jump up on a new torrent early, transcode does not work until FL,getting things off public is not working beacause the things are only big size which many SEEDBOXES are seeding and many people are half-seeding with limiting download speed