PDA

View Full Version : [Request] PtP if possible

BlackShadow
11-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi ...

I have nothing to show but as speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/352078181.png (http://www.speedtest.net/)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/352079433.png (http://www.speedtest.net/)

.:::. anything else you want pm me please .:::.

thanks .. :)

BlackShadow
11-08-2008, 05:06 PM
I know that I have nothing for ratio proofs

but hopefully there is something I can do to get TL at least

I only need a tracker for TV stuff and TL because I am not playing around and collecting acounts and stuff like that ...

thanks anyway ..

manuniac
11-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi Blackshadow
Have you heard of a tracker called TheBox.bz?.
It's a good tracker for tv stuff and will be a lot easier to get than TL or BitmeTV.It would be a step in the right direction to getting other private trackers(if you get a good ratio).
It's 99% British tv, but they sometimes have a couple of other things on there like DVD's of tv stuff and documentary DVD's.It's really good for speeds and has a good atmosphere.Good luck.
Manuniac.

ripleys
11-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Blackshadow
Have you heard of a tracker called TheBox.bz?.
It's a good tracker for tv stuff and will be a lot easier to get than TL or BitmeTV.It would be a step in the right direction to getting other private trackers(if you get a good ratio).
It's 99% British tv, but they sometimes have a couple of other things on there like DVD's of tv stuff and documentary DVD's.It's really good for speeds and has a good atmosphere.Good luck.
Manuniac.

Sorry Blackshadow for hijacking thread but is thebox.bz open sign ups or do you need an invite ?

WIthout any previous history Blackshadow I think you might find it difficult to get a TL invite. It would be worth signing up with one of the easier to obtain 0 day trackers to build on and become more active here. Good luck.

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 03:08 PM
do you need:

a good 0-day site - TL
a good TV site - bitmetv ?

are you a member of any other 0-day site? i can hook you up at a equally good site as TL.
about bitmeTv, it will be hard to get it here without a past, so why not tv.torrents.ro ? It's equally great too.

Jekyll
11-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Actually, as Cabalo said, TvT.com or Tv.T.ro are really great shows trackers. But BMTV is a place filled of speedbox, and your poor home connection won't handle it ...
See you.

pone44
11-29-2008, 06:17 AM
Or try http://tehconnection.eu/signup.php

If still open?

bumrocks
11-29-2008, 06:39 AM
I saw that you had TvTorrents.com at one time...I'd go back there if I was you since you are familiar with it.

My problem with your request is that you gave all your accounts away at one time. None of those accounts were intended for anyone but you...Some of them you had to be invited to and therefore you screwed your inviter over by giving them to someone else...Unfortunately, you are a potential risk.

Last but not least...Wait till December and look for BitMeTV. They have announced that inviters will be immune to there invitees mistakes (people they invite in December). More than likely you will see a bunch of dumbasses giving away invites that month. In the meantime you better get ratios from somewhere if you want to stand a chance.

Elpigle
11-29-2008, 07:00 AM
TL is not hard be invited, but you have others alternatives more easy of obtain (obviously not`s exactly same to TL), example Bitsoup, Leecherslair, Midnight-Torrents.

And BMTV you replace with tv.torrents.ro

BlackShadow
11-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Hello,

Can anyone invite me to P.TP, please?
pm me if you're willing to help and you require to check my status at other trackers.
I can provide screenshots to show my ratio or uploads (for non-ratio trackers)

edit: I also have a seedbox so I'll be somewhat useful to the community in terms of increasing speed.

anon
11-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Hello,

pm me if you're willing to help and you require to check my status at other trackers.

edit: I also have a seedbox so I'll be somewhat useful to the community in terms of increasing speed.

You could have started a new thread, you know.

Glaucon
11-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Hello,

I'll help you out if you can show me some recent ratio proofs. You also mentioned a seedbox so for the sake of it, I'd like a proof of that as well.

BlackShadow
12-02-2011, 04:37 AM
If anyone is willing to help me out I'd be grateful ..

BlackShadow
12-04-2011, 03:25 AM
up

BlackShadow
12-04-2011, 04:32 PM
up

anigav
12-04-2011, 06:15 PM
down

mjmacky
12-04-2011, 07:13 PM
down

gamesover
12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
left

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
right

anigav
12-05-2011, 01:09 PM
left

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
right

anigav
12-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Straight

mjmacky
12-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Straight

The next one was B, you fucked it up. Now we have to start all over.

anigav
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Straight

The next one was B, you fucked it up. Now we have to start all over.

:cry:

okie, will wait for op to start again.:ermm:

BlackShadow
12-06-2011, 12:14 AM
All in the sudden people decided to spam here .. I do appreciate bumping the thread though .. -_-

I don't know why people are hesitated to invite me in. The reason I'm looking for PtP is that I want gazelle based movie tracker that have well seeded new and old torrents.

Hope mentioning the reason would make my chances of getting invited higher

mjmacky
12-06-2011, 02:23 PM
All in the sudden people decided to spam here .. I do appreciate bumping the thread though .. -_-

You're the one that started the Konami code, we were just following your lead.

Burnsy
12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Hello,

I'll help you out if you can show me some recent ratio proofs. You also mentioned a seedbox so for the sake of it, I'd like a proof of that as well.

If anyone is willing to help me out I'd be grateful ..

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks to me like someone was trying to help you out? Although it looks like you just chose to ignore them after they asked for those proofs you said you'd provide... :unsure:

BlackShadow
12-07-2011, 12:00 AM
I sent him my Email with the stuff he required .. he didn't reply since then .. he didn't even log in here since then ..

My guess is that he's one of PtP staff and he put my Email in blacklist so that I'd get ip ban whenever I get invited in the future. I might be wrong though.

Anyways I got the invite from a friend .. Signed up with different Email ..

mjmacky
12-07-2011, 12:06 AM
I sent him my Email with the stuff he required .. he didn't reply since then .. he didn't even log in here since then ..

My guess is that he's one of PtP staff and he put my Email in blacklist so that I'd get ip ban whenever I get invited in the future. I might be wrong though.

Anyways I got the invite from a friend .. Signed up with different Email ..

I doubt it, all of his posts are basically inane chatter. I don't think he built up a post count just to finally get around to blocking someone and posting under his name out as evidence of it.

Since you got your invite, and without cheating (Konami code), you can close your own thread if you want.

anon
12-07-2011, 01:06 AM
My guess is that he's one of PtP staff and he put my Email in blacklist so that I'd get ip ban whenever I get invited in the future.

Even this fellow paranoid thinks you might be exaggerating a little.

BlackShadow
12-07-2011, 01:09 AM
I saw his post history, In fact its obvious it looks like he's building his post count by posting in such threads in repeated similar pattern.

Again I might be wrong.

Closed.