PDA

View Full Version : Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:08 PM
I was looking at a random thread and i was surprised to see Sweetiepie's account re-enabled.:dabs: Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..

Here's the profile link : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sweetiepie-205754

Sweetiepie
11-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Because I havn't done anything wrong ? :lol:

Take it as a proof that I'm innocent.... :wub:

OmaRin0
11-08-2008, 08:12 PM
:dabs: Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..

What he did?

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:16 PM
:dabs: Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..

What he did?

lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.

Something Else
11-08-2008, 08:18 PM
90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know. :unsure:

Cabalo
11-08-2008, 08:19 PM
well...
what can one say...
some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.

Sweetiepie
11-08-2008, 08:20 PM
What he did?

lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.

Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?
Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

But plz, proof what you're talking about instead !

Something Else
11-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I disabled my account

How. :O

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:24 PM
90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know. :unsure:

It looks like it. My eyes were opened a few weeks ago when i discovered that whom i though was a trusted member, was a trader, scammer, cheater and invite seller. I don't want to post his username but i have a feeling that this forum is filled with ppl like those..

I personally hang out here to talk about torrenting and maybe gain a few invites to new trackers but i never tried to profit in any way.

well...
what can one say...
some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.

Yea you're right. If the stuff can't do anything about it then forget it.

Cabalo
11-08-2008, 08:25 PM

Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_VWvWDI5BHJo/SCIUp9esv-I/AAAAAAAAAGk/O2MxTvFUKuA/S700/OMG.bmp
O... M... G...
BT REP + 95

Sweetiepie
11-08-2008, 08:27 PM

http://bp3.blogger.com/_VWvWDI5BHJo/SCIUp9esv-I/AAAAAAAAAGk/O2MxTvFUKuA/S700/OMG.bmp
O... M... G...
BT REP + 95

omg... sorry. I shouldn't have done tons of giveaways... I apologizes !!

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:28 PM

Here's some proof. You're a reall piece of s8it you know that. Stop lying left and right. I hope this proof can shut your mouth for at least 2 seconds

Edit: Had to remove proof an sweetiepie being a trader, cheater and having dupe accounts due to rule violations.

saimer
I disabled my account

How. :O

guess she was trying to imply she's admin of this site? :frusty:

Cabalo
i don't give a shit. If you don't care about BT rep, prove it and hide it.
otherwise, i will always be right about this.

so, what's your call, u damn noob ?

Di@monds
11-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Well most of ppl in FST are like that so nothing news in the pot.

Cabalo
11-08-2008, 08:31 PM
@ albo: edit your post showing those evidences. u will just get punished by forum staff, as it isn't allowed to expose scammers around here in public. i got myself a 2 day ban for a lesser offence than that.
that's why i don't give a shit about scammers around here (or exposing them), i just report them to tracker's staff from now on.

Magnum
11-08-2008, 08:32 PM
i don't give a shit. If you don't care about BT rep, prove it and hide it.
otherwise, i will always be right about this.

so, what's your call, u damn noob ?
:naughty::naughty::naughty: Good shot C!:yup:

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:32 PM
@ albo: edit your post showing those evidences. u will just get punished by forum staff, as it isn't allowed to expose scammers around here in public. i got myself a 2 day ban for a lesser offence than that.

You're serious?? o wow..

5harek
11-08-2008, 08:38 PM
fake boobs always wins

Raban
11-08-2008, 08:40 PM
i thought sweetiepie was the dude who spammed the forum with 100's of posts a few weeks back... it was like that a couple hours before the mods came on and deleted all the threads and his account..

why is he back ! ?!?

Di@monds
11-08-2008, 08:45 PM
i thought sweetiepie was the dude who spammed the forum with 100's of posts a few weeks back... it was like that a couple hours before the mods came on and deleted all the threads and his account..

why is he back ! ?!?

DRAMA thats why.

Detale
11-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. Personal info or not accusing someone in public here is against the rules. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Lets see if any of you were called a scammer in public and we just disabled you would that be fair??

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this? if so you are delusional

Cabalo don't say you were disabled for days for a lesser infraction you were trolling another member repeatedly and were warned once already. A slap on the wrist if you ask me.
Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. A touch hypocritical if you asked me. Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?

ghurka
11-08-2008, 08:58 PM
I would say if anyone has evidence of anybody here who is a cheat, scammer etc pass the details to the staff. You will need some form of proper evidence not just hearsay.

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2008, 08:58 PM
that's why i don't give a shit about scammers around here (or exposing them), i just report them to tracker's staff from now on.

Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Lets see if any of you were called a scammer in public and we just disabled you would that be fair??

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this?

Cabalo don't say you were disabled for days for a lesser infraction you were trolling another member repeatedly and were warned once already. A slap on the wrist if you ask me.
Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. a touch hypocritical if you asked me
Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?

I didn't know that was against the rules and I apologize. And no i don't feel like I am owed that but I was just so surprised to see his acc activated again. If you need proofs i can send it to you in a private msg. I just don't want users like these roaming around here messing it up for everyone. That's one of the reasons why i have "Not a Trader in my sig. Because i don't want a tracker that I like to look at me wrong for hanging out in here. I like hanging out in FST but unfortunately it has a bed rep and it's all due to users like sweetipie and a bunch of others.

lysine
11-08-2008, 09:08 PM

remember when you slipped up and replied to someone under your alias in this thread?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672

bugs.bunny
11-08-2008, 09:09 PM
The silent treatment or the cold shoulder will make her wish that she was never re-enabled

anoneemuse
11-08-2008, 09:13 PM
What he did?

genious :mellow:

Detale
11-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I didn't know that was against the rules and I apologize. And no i don't feel like I am owed that but I was just so surprised to see his acc activated again. If you need proofs i can send it to you in a private msg. I just don't want users like these roaming around here messing it up for everyone. That's one of the reasons why i have "Not a Trader in my sig. Because i don't want a tracker that I like to look at me wrong for hanging out in here. I like hanging out in FST but unfortunately it has a bed rep and it's all due to users like sweetipie and a bunch of others.

And thats fine you were given no infraction for it. People change that's a fact. I myself long long ago was a trader then someone showed me differently. Thanks TCG you know who you are. Now I don't need any proof for myself at all, I know all about the past of SP and I believe that he wants to change and get away from the bad past that he once had. If there is something new that has hurt a FST member feel free to use the Report Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-98/) and we will deal with it accordingly. In certain circles FST does have a bad rap, but the truth is anyone who judges an entire community for a few bad members is ignorant.

yayyyyyy
11-08-2008, 10:17 PM

remember when you slipped up and replied to someone under your alias in this thread?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-about-jiz3m-tt-giveaway--317672

EPIC :lol:

ElGatonPirata
11-08-2008, 11:50 PM

And thats fine you were given no infraction for it. People change that's a fact. I myself long long ago was a trader then someone showed me differently. Thanks TCG you know who you are. Now I don't need any proof for myself at all, I know all about the past of SP and I believe that he wants to change and get away from the bad past that he once had. If there is something new that has hurt a FST member feel free to use the Report Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-98/) and we will deal with it accordingly. In certain circles FST does have a bad rap, but the truth is anyone who judges an entire community for a few bad members is ignorant.

Wait a minute... A guy who makes 2 accounts, gives invites to himself in order to receive rep points, wich ultimately would lead to receive "real" invites from other people, is busted, banned for a week or two and it's re-admitted to the community again by the staff by simply saying "i've changed" and you call ignorants those who think that FST is a place of traders/cheaters/sellers/wtv? :blink:

Dithersky
11-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Wait a minute... A guy who makes 2 accounts, gives invites to himself in order to receive rep points, wich ultimately would lead to receive "real" invites from other people, is busted, banned for a week or two and it's re-admitted to the community again by the staff by simply saying "i've changed" and you call ignorants those who think that FST is a place of traders/cheaters/sellers/wtv? :blink:

its a cruel world :lol:

pisipisi
11-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Anyway,banned or not.Dont give any shit to this idiot.It is simple.

puckface
11-09-2008, 12:11 AM

The voice of experience

Cabalo
11-09-2008, 12:16 AM

The voice of experience

LOL :lol:

@detale, i will reply to you later when i get home to explain my pov, as i hadn't the chance to do so so far. right now i'm working and i haven't all the time to make a long reply.

puckface
11-09-2008, 12:30 AM

why is he back ! ?!?

You've been here long enough... there are favorites here. Double standards... don't you know?

t0mmy
11-09-2008, 01:58 AM
can we atleast make him put his right gender, this is sad.

Raban
11-09-2008, 02:43 AM
You've been here long enough... there are favorites here. Double standards... don't you know?

is it because "her" avatar is a chick with boobs popping out ??

puckface
11-09-2008, 03:04 AM

is it because "her" avatar is a chick with boobs popping out ??

I didnt mean because of gender.

aysomc
11-09-2008, 03:07 AM
why do people keep saying "her" and "she"?

sweetiepie is a guy who uses that name/pic and those stupid fucking heart smilies in an attempt to get stupid guys with awkward social skills to invite "her" under false pretenses.

Detale
11-09-2008, 04:29 AM

Is there proof of this or just wild accusation. I myself have seen no proof of it. If there were the BT rep would be removed and further actions taken. and yes the aforementioned people are in fact ignorant

The voice of insanity

Fixed :)

why is he back ! ?!?

Really favorites like who? I myself have no favorites except for possibly Sear (I miss that queer:cry:).

why do people keep saying "her" and "she"?

sweetiepie is a guy who uses that name/pic and those stupid fucking heart smilies in an attempt to get stupid guys with awkward social skills to invite "her" under false pretenses.

:w00t:Best post in this thread:w00t:

Cabalo
11-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. Personal info or not accusing someone in public here is against the rules. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this? if so you are delusional

Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. A touch hypocritical if you asked me. Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?

ok, i'm home.
bt rep police now too ? which too do u refer to? i'm not a "forum cop" neither do i consider myself as such (nor do i want to be considered as one). that's u guys' job.
sweetieguy just said he doesn't give shit about his btrep (thus having +95) so i asked, why not prove your statement, and hide it. because i say this loud and clear, i do not believe someone who worked to have so much points could say he doesn't give a shit. I think there are enough reasons for other users to consider him a liar. I do.

About what's going on around here lately, with some members that some consider... hmmm... dodgy...
i will agree with you that considering FST as a place for scumbags/ BT world low-lifes, just like benchez did, is ignorant.
but, the fact is that some consider it as such. and let's face it, there are reasons that they might alledge that are hard to deny. And one of them, is that certain bt dejects lurk around here (not the majority as they say), but yet some are, they are known, and yet they roam freely.

i also fully understand that staffing forums like this can be a bitch, huge communities, trades gone wrong, bad-temper users like myself, etc etc, but i always try to understand what's behind staff's decisions before criticizing , etc etc. And u haven't ever seen me doing them until now. fact.

i don't demand or ask for explanations why certain users are allowed to be here, after all that has been seen,as it's not my right, but i'm free to dislike them, as many dislike me, staff included. And that post, the one that led to my disabling, it's too much of an hypocrisy, and you know it's true. I understood your course of action against me, and have nothing to point, but the hard to swallow is actually seeing you guys stand for people that are the ones that give this site's a bad rep in certain circles. That's all. That's my concern as a user, which is also at the same bag with them. I think it's a legit worry.

i dunno... i think you guys have too much of a golden heart. And that they sweet-talked you, that's all.

i hope no one takes offence on this post, it's not my intention.

killercam101
11-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Simple if you don't like the user don't invite the user anywhere and don't accept his giveaways...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHvLqp-3Sk

Disme
11-09-2008, 07:45 AM
I saw the return of the evil 'princess' too :sick:

Just some questions:

1. Why is his alledged dupe-account still banned???
You can't search for it anymore, but if you know it's link you can still see it.
Here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lindsay3-205792 :angry:

2. He admitted himself in one of his last posts that he was lindsay and sweetiepie too.

3. He might not have scammed anyone but violated the trust of a select group of people to get him into various trackers.

4. I'm just glad those accounts have mostly been banned/disabled and the fact you remain here at FST says a lot about this board.

5. Stop PM'ing me sweetiepie to try into making me write things you will than use against me by reporting me to FST-staff ... :rolleyes:

6. I won't stop warning people who want to invite you because they didn't know who you are or what you did.

:wub:

1000possibleclaws
11-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Lindsay<3 requested to be banned.

SweetiePie is now banned, but NOT because of this thread. He was banned because of his giveaway where his FST account was being offered. He may or may not be guilty of other things, but regardless he is now gone so you may all move along..

Night0wl
11-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Why need an excuse like that to keep him banned, You already know he is undesirable to say the least (if you really don't know then PM me, TSOL).

When you mod somewhere and feel a user brings nothing but bad atmosphere, you talk it over with staff and ban the sucker.

Raban
11-09-2008, 08:14 AM

SweetiePie is now banned,

you speak of them as though they are two different people ??

1000possibleclaws
11-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Why need an excuse like that to keep him banned, You already know he is undesirable to say the least (if you really don't know then PM me, TSOL).

When you mod somewhere and feel a user brings nothing but bad atmosphere, you talk it over with staff and ban the sucker.

I personally have been banning users who spam/flame and make no desirable posts, but only in the most drastic cases. I might have missed a few, but then your best bet is to file a report to draw our attention to them since I'm not really on the lookout for this, and rarely browse the invite giveaways/trade forums (besides the WTAW and WTO threads) so I might miss part of the picture. Unless their entire post history is trash they probably won't get perm banned right away for being a douche. There's no harm drawing our attention to these 'undesirables' though.

SweetiePie is now banned,

you speak of them as though they are two different people ??

I don't have the power to check IP's so I can't provide concrete proof that they are indeed the same person. Sure I could go by the fuck up when he 'forgot to change accounts' in that one thread but that's not concrete. A higher up is gonna check IPs to make sure there are no other dupe accounts of this person.
edit: got confirmation they are probably the same person

DeathAngel
11-09-2008, 10:09 AM
This thread is epic lol . Sweetiepie , hmmm . I don't think that he even needs this account lol . anyways , staff here must be under lots of pressure , dealing with lots of undesirable bullshit . That's how things are in public forums anyway . Hope they make the right decisions tho . Good Luck .

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I think this forum needs users with lots of giveaways threads, so more noobs are attracted to the site. That's i maybe one reason why sweetipie wasn't banned and let to roam free in here. Becasue he made a lot of giveaway threads and gave hope to the noobs that maybe one day they can get a hdbits or sct invite. That's just my assumption.

Funkin'
11-09-2008, 12:00 PM
It's just weird that sweetiepie would go through the trouble of getting un-banned here, then turn around and do something to get himself banned again.

Oh and Cabalo, welcome back. ;)

Dithersky
11-09-2008, 12:00 PM
...he is now gone so you may all move along..

you mean gone to a new account? :lol:

DeathAngel
11-09-2008, 12:06 PM
...he is now gone so you may all move along..

you mean gone to a new account? :lol:

I don't think that he will come back , and even if he does , he will have to start a new Bt-life also he will have to change his ip to join most of the popular trackers lol . He has been globally banned .

The Wanderer
11-09-2008, 06:04 PM
This is where the scum hang out.

You know the best, 'cause you are a regular here. :whistling

:fst:

puckface
11-09-2008, 09:33 PM
This is where the scum hang out.

You know the best, 'cause you are a regular here. :whistling

That was exactly my point... the cream always rises to the top of the scum.