PDA

View Full Version : Hoi CrapGirl

The Flying Cow
11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
How's life love?

CrabGirl
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Hello!

Doing ok at the moment. I went out for a drink on Friday after work with REAL PEOPLE. I'd taken around the Friday wine then sent an email out saying "Hi, I'm new, I sit in the corner being busy, I don't know anyone, I just gave you wine, pleaaaase someone come to the pub with me, if I sound desperate its because I am!"

Then today I went for a really long walk around a lake at the bottom of my road which was lovely, took some great photos. Except I got pecked in the face by a vicious goose...

All in all my friend, things are looking up.

Skiz
11-09-2008, 07:45 PM
I wish someone came around at my work and passed out "the Friday wine". :lol:

CrabGirl
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Go work for a wine company then. I believe that staff should taste as much as possible so they know their product.

The Flying Cow
11-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Great job you have :)

I went to a wine tasting once, but didn't make it to the end unfortunately. I guess I forgot I was s'posed to "spit it out" or something.

Can you blame me? The damn things tasted so nice..

CrabGirl
11-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Heh heh. I never spit at tastings. Although people don't mind of you do, its generally very acceptable, unless you are a professional, to swallow and get out of your tree.

Skweeky
11-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Hmmmm, I see an opportunity lurking. Do they have part time positions? :naughty:

IdolEyes787
11-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Heh heh. I never spit at tastings. Although people don't mind of you do, its generally very acceptable, unless you are a professional, to swallow and get out of your tree.

Exactly.Drink the friggin winethat's what it's there for.(plus spitting is just too vomitorium for me).

Only reasons not to are either you're driving(never drive to a wine tasting:pinch:) or Robert Parker Jr.

While you're at it don't use the water on the glass either.

CrabGirl
11-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Hmmmm, I see an opportunity lurking. Do they have part time positions? :naughty:

Nope but next tasting held near you as soon as you can drink, I'll badger an invite to and we're going.

Skweeky
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I can drink now. Just need to express milk before I do.

Hmmm, wine tasting in Glasgow.. for some reason it seems not the wisest idea :ermm:

I mean, we might even run into Les or Jim pretending to be wine connoisseurs but secretly replacing all the decent wine with Buckfast :fear: