PDA

View Full Version : Req: Scc

randall
11-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey guys, wonder if anyone can help me out with an invite to SCC? I've heard really good things about the site, I heard it's community-based which is good, and I'm looking for a good scene tracker. I'm not a collector, or a trader, and I always maintain good ratios by seeding torrents indefinitely.

I've also had quite a few giveaways on here, so you can be safe in the knowledge that I'm not just here to take what I can get and not give back.

I have good ratios on a number of sites, I can provide direct links (struggling with the screenshots just now!)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/352017689.png

I hope someone can help me!

b1oodyh3ll
11-10-2008, 01:33 AM
um isnt it a bad idea to give your user name out? some sites dont like traders

johhn
11-10-2008, 01:38 AM
better cover up you profile links, someone might steal them to scum others,
by any chance you have what acc, there are many unlimited invites to other trackers including scc.

DarkLured
11-10-2008, 02:08 AM
I'm actually curious what's so great about SCC - it seems to have a smaller selection compared to TL and RevTT, and I can't remember the last time I found something there that I couldn't find somewhere else. Is there something I'm missing here? Anybody else feel me on this?

Funkin'
11-10-2008, 07:51 AM
The only thing you're missing out on is blazing fast pre's. But you know, everything SCC gets appears on TL, RevTT, and IPT within a couple minutes or sooner anyways. So unless you're some kind of pre fanatic(like many people here), then you're not missing out on much. Oh, but they do have a freeleech MP3/0day section though.

Di@monds
11-10-2008, 09:25 AM
The only thing you're missing out on is blazing fast pre's. But you know, everything SCC gets appears on TL, RevTT, and IPT within a couple minutes or sooner anyways. So unless you're some kind of pre fanatic(like many people here), then you're not missing out on much. Oh, but they do have a freeleech MP3/0day section though.

U forgot amazing Archive and what.cd invite, but i guess u r not scc member.

stupidcrab
11-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Every site has difference,not all scene releases will appear in SCC/TL/RevTT/....etc
SCC has good pre time (but not all categories).
Good sites above also miss something...:)

slymester
11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
And also freeleech on packs

randall
11-10-2008, 07:08 PM
I've edited out the links, will try to get some screenshots up, but struggling with my software just now (it keeps saving everything into a weird black and white format). I had heard there were some good packs on free leech in SCC, and also as I said above, the community side of things is the main thing that's drawing me.

Anyone have a spare invite?

johhn
11-10-2008, 08:15 PM
you can many invites for just being a member of what.cd including scc,
just a heads up.
p.s but using what as an stepping stone would be soooo wrong.....