PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Darkside

sheriff 01
11-10-2008, 05:49 PM
i have been looking for a long time to become a member at this
tracker, i here it has excellent speeds, good pre-times and is a very good community.i think that invites may not be plentiful there but i would really appreciate if a generous member here could help me out.

i can provide you with req. proofs as needed.:)

Magnum
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
You talk about community,but you really do not know anything about them!

The Forum is in a language that you certainly you do not understand!And then?What do you need this tracker? :unsure:

sheriff 01
11-10-2008, 08:35 PM
First of all it is quite clear that you do not like me for reasons i am totally unaware of!
second of all i clearly state that i have heard this not experienced there community and why do you feel the need to bash me!
also your right i do not speak the language but my wife does and this would benefit her greatly.
In the near future when i have some very high level tracker giveaways you will be sure to be on my
permanent ignore list!

By the way you should know better, you've been here a long time and are a respected member here.

bugs.bunny
11-10-2008, 08:48 PM
You should know that Magnum respects no one.
cough*Baker21*cough

killercam101
11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
You talk about community,but you really do not know anything about them!

The Forum is in a language that you certainly you do not understand!And then?What do you need this tracker? :unsure:

^^ this man is dangerous! :naughty: and he hates macs!

Darkside isn't based on community but creepyness :rolleyes:. Just say you want to feel leet and its a rare tracker that you want access too...only disme will hate yor for that :yup:

sheriff 01
11-10-2008, 09:18 PM
I must say that there are alot of class act members here at fst but some of them i will never figure out!

thekhaled
11-10-2008, 09:27 PM
First of all it is quite clear that you do not like me for reasons i am totally unaware of!
second of all i clearly state that i have heard this not experienced there community and why do you feel the need to bash me!
also your right i do not speak the language but my wife does and this would benefit her greatly.
In the near future when i have some very high level tracker giveaways you will be sure to be on my
permanent ignore list!

By the way you should know better, you've been here a long time and are a respected member here.

if you get invite to this then your "E-penis" would be bigger :lol:

[/URL][URL]http://i35.tinypic.com/fcut90.jpg (http://i36.tinypic.com/5lb0qq.jpg)
its content is about 90% hungarian
so your wife is hungarian and you would like to download hungarian movies to your wife only :lol:
you dont need this tracker

sheriff 01
11-10-2008, 09:33 PM
i think that this is the last request post i ever will make again.
i had no idea that things would turn out as they have, i wish you guys all the best.

bebytza
11-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Good Luck dude!!

Magnum
11-11-2008, 03:45 AM
permanent ignore list!
OMG,really?:blink: No man,no,you scare me with your attitude.
What am I going to do without your invitation?:lol::lol::lol:

wish
11-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Ok guys. don't fight.
Magnum if you can't help him out don't post anything here
sheriff 01 Magnum haves a point there. If you don't know the forum language you should tell some better reasons and maybe you will get it ;)

There are much better trackers than DS and they are easier to obtain.

But any way good luck bro!

sheriff 01
11-11-2008, 02:35 PM
i have stated my reasons already. My wife is hungarian and would like to watch movies and tvshows in her native tongue and i heard DS is good for local hungarian content.
Magnum was right i do know nothing about this community as i have clearly stated in my first post when i mentioned that i heard it was great through people i know.
That was why i made the request because i heard great things about the site and heard it was an all hungarian based tracker.
Magnum could have been more civilized with me but i guess that is the way some people operate.

wish
11-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Well good luck m8!

sheriff 01
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
It does pay to post a request as mine has now been filled thanks too a very generous member here!
Thank you, you know who you are!