PDA

View Full Version : Bitme, hard to survive?

flashback3r
11-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi, I just have a question about bitme.

I live at two places and therefor have two IP adresses. Would I be banned from bitme because of that? I've heard that they are quite hard...

My present torrentsites don't mind, it's just that i have heard about bitme and the easy bans. Or are they fair and just ban ppl when they have proof?

EDIT: one more question: Is it hard to keep a ratio? harder or easier than sct?

addiction
11-10-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't think you will be ban for that since many use seedbox from different country.
I found it pretty easy to keep a good ratio if you seed long enough.

flashback3r
11-10-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't think you will be ban for that since many use seedbox from different country.

Oh goodie :) Anyone have experiences with two IPs? Any waitingtimes for new members or something? is there freeleech?

TheGood
11-10-2008, 07:22 PM
perhaps, you should let them know about your two IPs

Dithersky
11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
ask their staff on irc, they are very helpfull

Dretskol
11-10-2008, 08:24 PM

Oh goodie :) Anyone have experiences with two IPs? Any waitingtimes for new members or something? is there freeleech?

There was a bitME freeleech maybe 2 weeks ago.
I don't think they have any freeleech at all now.

saimer
11-10-2008, 11:31 PM

no waiting time but they have max torrents limit.
from beginning you're only allowed 5 active torrents at a time, once become power user you're allowed 20 torrents. somewhere in between, I think after 10g upload you can have 10 torrents, which I found it's really hard to seed a file very long like in other sites.

so yeah, it's hard to maintain a good ratio if you have crappy connection.

toxic
11-11-2008, 12:21 AM
They didn't ban me after i used the account from 3 different towns. I've been moving alot in 3 years. I am not sure about different countries.

Intr4ns1t
11-11-2008, 12:31 AM
A good general rule is "When in doubt, inform the staff" ;)

slymester
11-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Hello PPLZ,

Can anyone please pass me an invite to BITME. be most grateful. email me at (minus spaces);
mr . ibid @ gmail . comSent. Enjoy. :rolleyes:

RedRansom
11-14-2008, 05:57 AM
more easy than bitmetv :yup: and ofc keep a good ratio is not too hard...

Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes, the tracker is now capable of managing sessions from different IPs for the same user. Only the passkey is used for user identification while torrents are uploading and/or downloading. You may use as many IP addresses as you need, and each connection will be identified as uniquely yours by your passkey. staff members too kind than bitmetv.:dry:
I never saw someone said "i banned from bitme without reason":mellow:

flashback3r
11-14-2008, 01:57 PM

Yes, the tracker is now capable of managing sessions from different IPs for the same user. Only the passkey is used for user identification while torrents are uploading and/or downloading. You may use as many IP addresses as you need, and each connection will be identified as uniquely yours by your passkey. staff members too kind than bitmetv.:dry:

Okey, one more question about bitme:

Is it the same staff as bitmetv? is it connected somehow? the names are like the same:P

RedRansom
11-14-2008, 02:55 PM
staff members too kind than bitmetv.:dry:

Okey, one more question about bitme:

Is it the same staff as bitmetv? is it connected somehow? the names are like the same:P
At least there is no tvip at there :lol:

kukushka
11-14-2008, 03:26 PM

yeah, they're only stripping invites without explanations :)