PDA

View Full Version : Have Darkside ....

cobymmm
11-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Need

electronik invite, hdbits.org invite, its invite, tstracker invite, pt invite or norbits invite

pm please

thekhaled
11-11-2008, 08:57 PM
fuck your mother bitch scammer gay
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS SCAMMER GAY!!!

Dretskol
11-11-2008, 09:04 PM
how do you know he is gay?

BitHumor
11-11-2008, 09:11 PM
how do you know he is gay?

Lol, good one. :blink:

cobymmm
11-11-2008, 09:41 PM
i use middleman if you like, but dont fuck me with open request... if you like i trade, but i need see your tracker invites proofs....

thekhaled
11-11-2008, 09:49 PM
like on invitenation about 6 months ago?
he stolen my 3 higher level accs

see his reps

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif 06-2008 Theif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-121109) scammer-not i am the first who has been scammed by this motherfuckerrrr

anjelik
11-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Why people are refusing middleman usage,and complaining after scammed.Jerks?Or unders 14?

cobymmm
11-12-2008, 01:06 AM
im not scammer, i trade in this morning one darkside invite with Dr parker and he have 50 points in reputation, and i go first.....

if any need trade with me and need use middleman , is fine for me!!! but i can show my proofs and i need see proofs.

now i have hdbits and bithumen too need other trackers from my List.

thekhaled
11-12-2008, 07:45 AM
if any need trade with me and need use middleman , is fine for me!!! but i can show my proofs and i need see proofs.

lol so funny :lol:
he never traded with middleman and never will
dont trade with this scammer dickhead

JokerMan
11-12-2008, 09:01 AM
man if you are not a scammer, come to msn and talk with me

WhoopDeDoo
11-12-2008, 09:24 AM
man if you are not a scammer, come to msn and talk with me
It's never good to try and do a trade over MSN....

JokerMan
11-12-2008, 09:39 AM
that's not what I mean.
I talked with this guy for a few times, he is really nice and all, but he always found excuses, why he can't trade (problem with his browser, need his other computer etc.) or why he can't give me what he promised. I know it's my fault and I was silly, but I kept giving him another chance.
Now I'm telling him that if he isn't a scammer like he says, he should make the trades we talked about..

wish
11-12-2008, 10:19 AM
You say you are not a scamer but in your profile I saw 2 people who gave you a REP's and called you a scamer.

thekhaled
11-12-2008, 10:59 AM
that's not what I mean.
I talked with this guy for a few times, he is really nice and all, but he always found excuses, why he can't trade (problem with his browser, need his other computer etc.) or why he can't give me what he promised. I know it's my fault and I was silly, but I kept giving him another chance.
Now I'm telling him that if he isn't a scammer like he says, he should make the trades we talked about..

+1
when i talked with him on invitenation he told me that he is from mexico and he is in work now not at home and he dont know the acc details

JokerMan
11-12-2008, 01:39 PM
that's not what I mean.

+1
when i talked with him on invitenation he told me that he is from mexico and he is in work now not at home and he dont know the acc details

wow man that is exactly what he told me each time.