PDA

View Full Version : Can i get a what.cd invite

top25
11-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Good user lost who lost account for inactivity was a power user there so just looking to get back in.

WhoopDeDoo
11-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Go to their IRC channel and try to get your account reactivated.

punki_rach
11-11-2008, 11:44 PM
what doesn't delete power user accounts for inactivity

top25
11-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Can i get the irc channel please?To punki when i try to sign in it says my account has been disabled due to inactivity or rule violation.So they do delete power users just stay away from any site long enough and its bye bye.

Ok just found out that i need to get an invite to get in the irc what now?Whoopdeedoo can you state my case to them for me please.

WhoopDeDoo
11-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Can i get the irc channel please?To punki when i try to sign in it says my account has been disabled due to inactivity or rule violation.So they do delete power users just stay away from any site long enough and its bye bye.

Ok just found out that i need to get an invite to get in the irc what now?Whoopdeedoo can you state my case to them for me please.
You can join their support channel at #what.cd-help

This channel does not require an invite/you to be registered.

top25
11-12-2008, 04:04 AM

You can join their support channel at #what.cd-help

This channel does not require an invite/you to be registered.

Thanks for the link

Cabalo
11-12-2008, 04:05 AM
yeah, u should have no problem getting your account back if you are polite and expose your situation correctly.

TheGood
11-12-2008, 04:38 AM
^^

top25
11-12-2008, 05:29 AM
^^
Under the old rules i was a power user anyways im back in thanks guys.