PDA

View Full Version : hdb countries blacklist

CaptanAmerica
11-12-2008, 11:15 AM
anybody knows? i didnt find it on hdb forums. plz provide me

EstelleD
11-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Il - Pl for sure, The admin say this country are banned on invite thread, dont know if there are more..

ostracizado
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
According with some guys the list is ..

hdbits.org blacklist
Canada
China(mainland)
Egypt
Israel
Poland
Romania
Thailand
Turkey
Vietnam

and others say:

India
and the others ..

OmaRin0
11-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanx god I registred to it before it banned Israel...

ostracizado
11-12-2008, 04:52 PM
doesn't it affect the older registrations ?

kyrcer
11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Nope.

sheriff 01
11-12-2008, 05:26 PM

hdbits.org blacklist
Canada
China(mainland)
Egypt
Israel
Poland
Romania
Thailand
Turkey
Vietnam

and others say:

India
and the others ..

I don't know who your sources are but to my knowledge Canada as a country has never been blacklisted at any tracker!

bentomans
11-12-2008, 05:32 PM

hdbits.org blacklist
Canada
China(mainland)
Egypt
Israel
Poland
Romania
Thailand
Turkey
Vietnam

and others say:

India
and the others ..

I don't know who your sources are but to my knowledge Canada as a country has never been blacklisted at any tracker!
I added Canada to this list because I gave confirm link to my friend in Canada to register but he couldn't :)

RedRansom
11-12-2008, 08:04 PM

hdbits.org blacklist
Canada
China(mainland)
Egypt
Israel
Poland
Romania
Thailand
Turkey
Vietnam

and others say:

India
and the others ..

demonoid blocked Canada years ago(Probably hdbits move Canada to blacklist same reason cuz Canada have harsh laws about p2p)

TakeMS
11-12-2008, 08:26 PM
good they banned egypt. all egys i met were cheating at trakers and many are scamers.
gj hdb. i wish one day have acc there.

Cabalo
11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
lol @ your sig

11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
im glad no tracker bans english i.p's :D

CaptanAmerica
11-12-2008, 08:55 PM
nice. thx a lot for info. and i think that ill try get more infi from hdb users

sheriff 01
11-12-2008, 10:26 PM
demonoid blocked Canada years ago(Probably hdbits move Canada to blacklist same reason cuz Canada have harsh laws about p2p)

Well i've lived in Canada my whole life and let me be the first to say that all of our criminal laws are the most lax in the world. The fact that you said Canada has a harsh legal system made me laugh so hard i shit and pissed myself same time!:lol:

ostracizado
11-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Sorry for the off.topic Captan .. but i've been wondering for a while .... i only use trackers with HD documentaries and have been using bit.hdtv .. is there a great difference about hdbits and bit.hdtv or even bitme(if there is HD docs in there) ?
Other thing ..
What about ratio ? Would it really be necessary a seedbox on any of those ? My connection is 4096/256 but i don't have any problem with bit.hdtv .. have all docs i want and still a ratio of 86 ..

lukee
11-12-2008, 11:10 PM
I added Canada to this list because I gave confirm link to my friend in Canada to register but he couldn't :)

Your friend is just retarted. I'm a member of hdbits and in canadian. No problems.

saimer
11-13-2008, 06:01 AM

He might click the link behind some intranet proxy which blocked hdbits. It happened to me when I tried to register in sdbits.

As of demonoid, it's reopened to Canadian a while ago.

apextwin146
11-13-2008, 06:40 AM
FYI...
India in not banned in HDbits

RedRansom
11-13-2008, 07:30 AM

Well i've lived in Canada my whole life and let me be the first to say that all of our criminal laws are the most lax in the world. The fact that you said Canada has a harsh legal system made me laugh so hard i shit and pissed myself same time!:lol:
Well stop the watch pR0n and start to watch news and i said "Probably"
http://www.thewhir.com/marketwatch/100207_Demonoid_Blocks_Canadian_Users.cfm
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/09/demonoid_cria/
these are what i told about Demonoid and Canada
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/32426.html
btw blacklist only contain for new user(who will register)
I am not sure Canada on blacklist cuz there is registered canadian members 2 days ago.
maybe some members didnt answer right hdbits's registration(3) questions or hdbits banning some ip range or someone trying to register behind proxy:unsure:

1000possibleclaws
11-13-2008, 08:07 AM
I am a relatively new member and registered fine. Canada isn't blacklisted, and as RedRansom said, the invitee was probably either an isolated incident or he failed to answer the questions properly

ostracizado
11-13-2008, 04:55 PM
not a word to my questions .. ? =P

CaptanAmerica
11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
what was ur q ostracizado? sry but im too lazy to look at prev pages

ostracizado
11-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Sorry for the off.topic Captan .. but i've been wondering for a while .... i only use trackers with HD documentaries and have been using bit.hdtv .. is there a great difference about hdbits and bit.hdtv or even bitme(if there is HD docs in there) ?
Other thing ..
What about ratio ? Would it really be necessary a seedbox on any of those ? My connection is 4096/256 but i don't have any problem with bit.hdtv .. have all docs i want and still a ratio of 86 ..

It was this .. thanks for any advise ..

CaptanAmerica
11-14-2008, 07:34 PM
hmm seedbox is always welcome. btw ive both (bithdtv and hdb) too and i can say then as for me its more easy to keep good ratio on the first. and hdb many users are owners of sb and if u were late for new torrent its very hard to feedback that uve dloaded. ive not bitme so i cant say how big diff is but i can say for sure that if uve hdb, hdtv willnot worst tracker for u

saimer
11-14-2008, 08:26 PM
donno about bithdtv, but hdb is completely different from bitme. hdb is dedicated to hd movies, documentaries, and tvs, lots more hd contents then those in bitme, actually i barely see hd contents in bitme.

ratio wise, seedbox is not necessary in hdb.
i'm member of both hdb and bitme, hdb is a lot easier to maintain ratio. they have many FL to start with, also seeding bonus helps a lot.

CaptanAmerica
11-14-2008, 08:42 PM
btw i agree that it be more easy to keep ratio at hdb after that news

25% off on all downloads - 10/11/08

We've noticed that far too many people are wasting money on servers. Torrents are all about using multiple home users' connections to give you as much speed as you need. To hopefully help people to download more than they normally would/could anything you download only counts as 75% to your total.

Disks (Blu-ray/HD DVD) will continue to be 50% as they have been for quite a while, and of course free leech torrents are still 0%

ostracizado
11-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Nice to know .. oh well in the end i can take off bitme from my wanted list .. if it doesn't have that many HD docs .. and hope for hdbits .. =P

Presto
11-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Ban em all!

CaptanAmerica
11-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Ban em all!

i love u :happy:

kevin matnick
11-15-2008, 11:37 AM
i get a hdbits acc but my ips is not allowed in hdbits and it is 98 weeks old acc.but it is not registered in my country.it will effect me if i use hdbits normally?

anjelik
11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
i get a hdbits acc but my ips is not allowed in hdbits and it is 98 weeks old acc.but it is not registered in my country.it will effect me if i use hdbits normally?
love you:lol:

CaptanAmerica
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM

to look site use any anonym proxy. to dload torrents use proxycap

kevin matnick
11-19-2008, 10:46 AM
love you:lol:
i too u