PDA

View Full Version : MMA Tracker Probs?

Phenom
11-13-2008, 03:50 AM
I got invited to MMA tracker and registered right. I was then successfully able to log into the site. I selected a few torrents to download and left my pc on as I was going to MMA practice. I came back I see most of my torrents done and for some reason is red (utorrent download symbol is red) and it wasn't seeding the completed files. I goto MMAT and attempt to login but attempts have given me username or password error, so I was like ok maybe I made an error on my part. Then I went to input my email address for the account recovery which came up with no such email in our database. I had never received a confirmation email but even so I was able to log into the site and browse as well as download. I didn't think I did something that violated the rules. Any tips at all from MMAT users?

maykmayk
11-13-2008, 04:10 AM
Signup to this site instead: http://mma-torrents.com. It's a new MMA tracker

DJDaveX
11-13-2008, 06:12 PM
I had a similar problem. I signed up with an invite, and the message afterwards was "Your account has been successfully confirmed, but you were unable to be logged in automatically" blah blah blah. I checked my email for a confirmation email, but nothing. So I tried logging in from the login page, and it said no such user exists, and email recovery came up with nothing. So...., I've been unable to get in. =/

I've since signed up to FullContactZone and BestMMATorrents, which by the way, looks like the one maykmayk linked to.

addiction
11-13-2008, 07:26 PM
It's probably because they rolled back yesterday the tracker and your account was too new. you have to go to their irc channel to get it back. Very nice tracker by the way!

whiteboy
11-14-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm sorry but that site is ugly. :whistling

11-14-2008, 01:15 AM

can be as ugly as hell for all i care , its all about the content imo :naughty:

aysomc
11-14-2008, 04:43 AM

then you'll want mma-tracker and not any of these ripoffs who do a piss poor job of bringing new content.

Duckater
11-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Not like the source used for mma-torrents and I am betting a lot of there material is coming from likes of mma, pwt, GTi etc who are a lot more established.
I cannot see how they will ever compete with the more established trackers in this field but wish them all the best :)

11-14-2008, 02:34 PM

then you'll want mma-tracker and not any of these ripoffs who do a piss poor job of bringing new content.

i have mma-tracker , tang soo doo and now the other mma-tracker :D

Duckater
11-14-2008, 02:35 PM

No pwt or GTi oh dear :lol:

11-14-2008, 02:37 PM

No pwt or GTi oh dear :lol:

wut ?

Duckater
11-14-2008, 02:45 PM
2 other trackers that have good mma content :)

11-14-2008, 02:46 PM
2 other trackers that have good mma content :)
enlighten me ? urls ?

Duckater
11-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Both sites are invite only as far as I know, not been on pwt in a long time.
GTi is also an 0day tracker with a lot of mma fans that can upload their own stuff and the uploaders get a lot of good stuff on hi speed lines as well :)