PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST bitmetv and waffles

romanticking
11-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Hopefully this may be my last request as i had got every tracker what i want from my friends these two trackers are not there at my friends so i am making the request here i am looking for bitmetv and waffles invite for man days i want bitmetv to download some good tv stuff like programs like big brother and other american programmes i want waffles to download some good music stuff

i hope i can give a lot of invites here for FTN,FTWR,SCT in coming days for christmas and newyear

i hope i can get bitmetv and waffles

i am a proud member of FTN and SCT just joined in FTWR i hope i can give invites to these trackers here to everyone specifically i dont have any rules i will give invites to them who i think they are suit i never traded i dont like trading but i will give my invites to anyone if ur trader or not doesnot matter to me

and another thing just i got a meesage from FTN staff like this

from FTN
An invite refresh will be happening soon.
These will become regularly occurring where all invites will be wiped after some time and fresh invites will be handed out.

All users who donated so far this month will receive an invite, including those donors who already received one this month.
I'll be scouring the site stats and forums to determine some other users who will also receive an invite.

Peers have passed the 30,000 mark, torrents are at an all time high, and this is only the beginning.
Christmas time will be our goal for some special additions to the site.

Thanks for all your support guys (and girls).

//staff

i will soon donate there i am sure i will get invites i will give them back here i am giving great giveaway as christmas and newyear are i coming

I hope i can get these tracker from FST members if you want any proofs i will pm you the proofs thanks for reading this

a huge giveaway will be there if i get these invites

thanks one and all

Disme
11-15-2008, 07:17 AM
This must be like your ScT-invite GA lately where nobody won, right?

romanticking
11-15-2008, 07:25 AM
u think any thing u want but i dont want to reveal any peoples identity whom i had given the invite for higher level tracker as it will be dangerours to me and the person whom i invited as i know there will be eyes of somany staff members of various higher level trackers the huge giveaway list will be coming soon i will give them to anyone just i have my rules i dont care about person is senior or not i will give to persons who dont have reputations also but i must think he is eligible for it

Cabalo
11-15-2008, 07:33 AM
man, an honest advice: putting that sig as u have will have u running from noobs that will flood your PM box.

u seem an honest guy and willing to help, but i find it weird to see you jeopardizing such high valued accounts and doing giveaways in public here.

i can only give u an advice: be super-extra careful on who you intend to invite to those trackers. there are so many scammers and double faced people here, that most probably they would sell their mom's soul for such invites.

did i get right taht u look for an invite for Waffles and bitmetv ?

romanticking
11-15-2008, 07:37 AM
yes i already made big mistake by inviting one to sct i will pm u his username i had given 2 sct invites here as i really need bmtv and waffles but never like to trade i will not trade in my life i have somany high level tracker i can trade them but i will not do that because it is not good though i invite everyone who i think is eligible

kukushka
11-15-2008, 08:07 AM
for waffles invite
sct.url/forums_viewtopic.php?id=17675

yevgeny
11-15-2008, 08:14 AM
im not a member of sct but ppl keep saying you can get a waffles invite from sct forums.
edit: ah took me a while to post that.

johhn
11-15-2008, 08:17 AM
totally agree with cabalo, there are just too many dodgy ppl here,who would do anything shamelessly to get something they have no genuine needs for. so be cautious about it,dont jeopardize youself.
as for the bitmetv and waffles invites maybe I could help in a few days if you still need one by then, will send a pm with details,not one of those scum pm for sure.
p.s you indeed can get waffles from sct or hdbits, I got it from sct while I was a normal user class, it was an anytime invite from waffles admin - michelle (http://www.waffles.fm/userdetails.php?id=484), so have a look there.

romanticking
11-15-2008, 08:19 AM
its hidden friends i think it is available for spu only however i think i will not get invite for waffles if i donate at sct there i must become spu then i get it

totally agree with cabalo, there are just too many dodgy ppl here,who would do anything shamelessly to get something they have no genuine needs for. so be cautious about it,dont jeopardize youself.
as for the bitmetv and waffles invites maybe I could help in a few days if you still need one by then, will send a pm with details,not one of those scum pm for sure.
p.s you indeed can get waffles from sct or hdbits, I got it from sct while I was a normal user class, it was an anytime invite from waffles admin - michelle (http://www.waffles.fm/userdetails.php?id=484), so have a look there.

from hdbits can we get it?

johhn
11-15-2008, 08:23 AM
so I heard, dont have acc there, but it seemed you have to be a power user, but not necessary form sct, both from forum, have a look there.

romanticking
11-15-2008, 08:26 AM
http://**************.com/2008/11/13/tracker-forums-that-offer-invites-to-other-trackers/#more-1219

type ************** at *

from here i had known that they are only giving invites to pu at sct is it right?

johhn
11-15-2008, 08:34 AM
from sct, general chat, : Waffles.fm - Unlimited Invites to ScT users (http://www.scenetorrents.org/forums_viewtopic.php?id=17675) , by cheiie, but she's kinda busy during weekends sometimes
no idea about hdbits, dont have acc there, as i said

brightsid
11-15-2008, 08:46 AM
i am a proud member of FTN and SCT just joined in FTWR i hope i can give invites to these trackers here to everyone specifically i dont have any rules i will give invites to them who i think they are suit i never traded i dont like trading but i will give my invites to anyone if ur trader or not doesnot matter to me

I think everybody noticed what this is about

bumrocks
11-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Personally, I think this guy is full of crap...No user of either of the "F" sites mentioned would dare have a "Giveaway" here...That is the stupidest shit ever. I am a member of both sites and even though he might (and that is a big might) be at one I know he is not at the other...

He is breaking so many rules on so many levels it is ridiculous...

So at the very least take this into account. He is a loose cannon and if you did invite him he might get you and your invite tree banned for later inviting a trader...

Use some common sense people...The first thing I thought of was this guy wants to sound like he is so great with high level trackers with invites he is going to give away. So it would be a great idea to give to him. Utter crap.

Let me continue though...

Go look at threads he has "started"...So he is a member of "F" sites but is requesting TL, TTi, and of worst of all SITR? I am not dissing TL or TTi but to tell me you just got in to the F's but never had these lower level trackers? He is either working his way backwards or is full of crap. Such good friends for him to be at Level 9 but not good enough for low level.

Common sense...Use it!

joni22
11-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Waffels.fm <=-=> SCT
What.cd <=-=> SCC

Disme
11-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Personally, I think this guy is full of crap...

Common sense...Use it!

+1

This is the PM I got after posting my thoughts about his fake-ScT invite GA.

You will notice 2 strange things ... in this PM he claims trader2000 got his ScT-invite.
When looking at trader2000 joindate you see 11-09-2008 !
Now look at the date of the last post of his GA, before he closed it:
11-06-2008 ???

So he gave away the invite to a, at that time non-existing member ...

Need I say more!!!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6117/romantzf8.png

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-sct-giveaway-319880/page6#post3025095

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9506/romant2ok8.png

PlayeR
11-15-2008, 12:09 PM
and I absolutely dont believe you are on rabbit. it is a lie. I am sure of it.

johhn
11-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I was gonna offer him some help with the requests in a few days, but aftering reading above, feel like still being too green, thanks for the research, bros from upstairs.

romanticking
11-15-2008, 01:04 PM
is it possible for every person to get in every tracker to say true i am not member of somany lowlevel trackers i thik i can get in forums but high level is impossible if we request or asked they will ban inviter and requester

no problem what u think but promise a big giveaway is on the way anyone can apply as i dont have any restrictions but dont tell here what i had given it will be problem to u and me

IdolEyes787
11-15-2008, 01:37 PM
there are just too many dodgy ppl here,who would do anything shamelessly to get something they have no genuine needs for.

Apparently.

romanticking
11-15-2008, 01:43 PM
+1

This is the PM I got after posting my thoughts about his fake-ScT invite GA.

You will notice 2 strange things ... in this PM he claims trader2000 got his ScT-invite.
When looking at trader2000 joindate you see 11-09-2008 !
Now look at the date of the last post of his GA, before he closed it:
11-06-2008 ???

So he gave away the invite to a, at that time non-existing member ...

Need I say more!!!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6117/romantzf8.png

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-sct-giveaway-319880/page6#post3025095

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9506/romant2ok8.png

Wonder how the info for trader2000 was passed to Mr romanticking, since trader2000 is still under n00b status ie cannot receive or send PMs? :whistling:

msn

if u want sct profile links i will send u dont blame me apparently this may be my last request who want profile links ask me

bugs.bunny
11-15-2008, 02:14 PM
That would mean the msn contact info would also have to be passed to each other ie there should be a post or thread with such info :whistling

sheriff 01
11-15-2008, 04:16 PM
That would mean the msn contact info would also have to be passed to each other ie there should be a post or thread with such info :whistling

There it is folks - the nail in the coffin!

I think that the hole is already dug so deep that oneself could never even
attempt to get out of this hole!

romanticking
11-15-2008, 05:42 PM
why the fuck this people talking shit i dont like these people i hate them they will not give inivites and will make fun of who are giving