PDA

View Full Version : Bitme Vs Docs.torrents

#Palestinian#
11-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, I made this thread to know if someone notice that Bitme start to be dead cause of his way to disable pple without reasons or for little mistakes , and docs.torrents.ro is raising so quickly and has a great number of members which they are so active beside many of them are from Romania ( who have great speed like the seedboxes that we buy ) .

For me , I have both sites , and I'm a medical student who intrested in medical materials , and for me I think docs is thousand time better than Bitme , i find every day new medical torrents with many leechers and seeders who are very helpfull and seed after leeching and many torrents in docs are free leech , whereas bitme have less active members who are looking at buffering their accs and don't conseder helping pple , and i don't think they have a free leech system on certain torrents .

So the pole is about which site is better for ur e-learning needs , and pls pple stop rating everything depend on lvls and rarity .

Can u pls give us ur opinions ?? not only ur votes ....

Ahmed047
11-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi, I made this thread to know if someone notice that Bitme start to be dead cause of his way to disable pple without reasons or for little mistakes , and docs.torrents.ro is raising so quickly and has a great number of members which they are so active beside many of them are from Romania ( who have great speed like the seedboxes that we buy ) .

For me , I have both sites , and I'm a medical student who intrested in medical materials , and for me I think docs is thousand time better than Bitme , i find every day new medical torrents with many leechers and seeders who are very helpfull and seed after leeching and many torrents in docs are free leech , whereas bitme have less active members who are looking at buffering their accs and don't conseder helping pple , and i don't think they have a free leech system on certain torrents .

So the pole is about which site is better for ur e-learning needs , and pls pple stop rating everything depend on lvls and rarity .

Can u pls give us ur opinions ?? not only ur votes ....

+1 :yup: i am with you

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-medical-tracker--post2882499/postcount14

#Palestinian#
11-15-2008, 04:23 PM
The guy who made the 3rd choice is so honest :lol:

tnt
11-15-2008, 04:37 PM
docs.torrents is good tracker but its not even close to bitme and its obviously

s33d3r
11-15-2008, 05:06 PM
docs.torrents is good but i am with Biteme :D

btw, you have already explain the reason why they ban people :P

for little mistakes

McBride
11-15-2008, 05:11 PM
BitMe forever

cuck
11-15-2008, 05:27 PM
On BitMe i can find a lot of E-books but docs can offer me a lot of tutorials ,other than BitMe .I can"t compare these trackers ..

anjelik
11-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I have Bitme VIP acc,I keep that for goods:lol:

ostracizado
11-15-2008, 06:06 PM
"GUIDE TO G-SPOT ORGASMS & FEMALE EJACULATION" .. bite that bitme .. :naughty:

maldini 3
11-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Bitme , i can't forget it !

NeonFire
11-15-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a BitMe account and love the tracker. I'm opening an account at Docs.Torrents.Ro as well right now.

sanjana
11-16-2008, 09:58 AM
My first e-learning tracker is Bitspyder and then Bitme....

Bitspyder is my personal favourite over bitme... due to content that you get in Bitspyder you won't get it anywhere.. not even in Bitme... because bitspyder has GB... which I never sceen this in Bitme.. However, bitme has more people when compare to bitspyder and more content but still like bitspyder because of friendly nature of staff...

Peanut
11-16-2008, 10:47 AM
I say there both the same
bitme (sense less) to disable accounts for no reason whats so ever .....

#Palestinian#
11-17-2008, 06:25 PM

Bitspyder is my personal favourite over bitme... due to content that you get in Bitspyder you won't get it anywhere.. not even in Bitme... because bitspyder has GB... which I never sceen this in Bitme.. However, bitme has more people when compare to bitspyder and more content but still like bitspyder because of friendly nature of staff...

well , i got bitspyder several times but never download anything , cause it's worthless for me , and what is GB ?

bt234
11-17-2008, 06:35 PM
The OP should leech some ESL ebooks or something. Irony.

:pinch:

speedrabbit0
11-17-2008, 06:39 PM
I only have a Docs.torrents account, but I don't think it is that good

fstalk
11-18-2008, 09:53 AM
bitme.
but some book category is docs

uzer
11-18-2008, 10:29 AM
by my opinion bitme staff disable accounts with very small mistake,
doc.torrents.ro also good, but I prefer bttrove.org and gfxnews.ru.
both tracker are better than bitme if u compare it with e-learning point of view.
specially bttrove is very fast then others trackers some time its look like the second shoping cart of newest e-learning content.

aaatoel
11-18-2008, 01:02 PM
I used to be a member of both sites. But after a while, I realised that my e-book and e-learning needs weren't so dire and that I didn't need them both. I found pretty puch everything I need in BitMe and I decided to let my account to docs die. Not that it isn't a good site. On the contrary, it is great. A lot of stuff, decent speeds, many freeleech torrents and quite easy to keep a good ratio. I just think that those guys need a better layout. A more attractive one that appeals to the users. Sure, layout isn't the most important thing in a tracker, but I strongly believe that if you don't like the way a tracker looks, it is quite possible that you end up not using it.

geanta1
11-18-2008, 06:09 PM
docs.torrents.ro is very good traker, with a lot of torrents & seeder ... bitme is good too but docs is first !

flashback3r
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm a rather new member on bitme but I have to say it is woderful:D All I hoped for and more ^^ I have no experience with docs.torrents.ro but from what i have heard bitme is the king of the hill :P

ketan
11-19-2008, 09:04 AM
what about learnbits?

i recently learnt these two sites (docs. and learnbits)
i am not in bitme but heard lots of good things about it.
i am wondering that, if we compare with docs and bitme, where does "learnbits" fall?

under.zero
11-19-2008, 03:49 PM
both are great trackers also i like bitspyder too but no1 i think is docs because is from my country and i have astronimic speeds :D on it also on content all of them have great content

#Palestinian#
11-21-2008, 03:28 PM
what about learnbits?

i recently learnt these two sites (docs. and learnbits)
i am not in bitme but heard lots of good things about it.
i am wondering that, if we compare with docs and bitme, where does "learnbits" fall?

both are great trackers also i like bitspyder too but no1 i think is docs because is from my country and i have astronimic speeds :D on it also on content all of them have great content

learnbits need a long trip to be compare with docs.torrents or bitme ,

and bitspyder is a very old tracker but it doesn't attract many pple ( and i'm one of them )

Dnurg
11-21-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm only a user of docs.torrents, but I've found everything that I needed and much more. :)

virtuouslife
11-21-2008, 05:13 PM
I only have bitme. It has a lot of photoshop books that i need. Overall the content is good.

STAGUY
11-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Both are really quite good am Elite member @ BitME for quite some time now and a Power User on Docs.ro and both been very good on the stuff they offer but BitME still wins

+1 for BitME

LubTheStaringCat
11-21-2008, 09:33 PM
Docs Torrents Is a excellent elearning tracker
But there Is no real comparison between both, Bitme Is far ahead In all areas.

It's like the race of the Tortoise and the Rabbit, without the rabbits complacency he would have won with ease.:)

freedom
11-22-2008, 12:38 AM
docs 5604

there is a major difference between docs and any other e-learning sites: there is no donation system at docs, never was and never will be :) All things are shared only in the spirit of bittorrent community ^^

also at docs the most important thing is the user :)

rakeshishere
11-29-2008, 10:45 PM

This is just worth quoting once again :thumbsup:

raghuveer
11-30-2008, 04:07 PM
i am dead in both as this ths thread states ,i commited small mistakes ,can anyone recover my account ?,I have had big stats

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 04:22 PM
i am dead in both as this ths thread states ,i commited small mistakes ,can anyone recover my account ?,I have had big stats
what do you mean by "small mistakes" ? :rolleyes:

#Palestinian#
12-03-2008, 06:17 AM
what do you mean by "small mistakes" ? :rolleyes:

who knows ? ;)

drqaisar309
12-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Can someone please give me a bitme invite?
I am a medical student and upload medical stuff actively on internet e.g on docs. torrents i have uploaded 150 GBs. I have docs.torrents and demonoid invites, if someone can trade with me bitme invite.
Thanks in advance

EstelleD
12-13-2008, 06:02 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/ixcaiw.jpg

JPRC
12-13-2008, 06:06 PM
i can hlpe me?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-bitme-325431/?

thrillerboy
12-13-2008, 09:06 PM
I've docs and bitme..... docs have lots of freeleech torrents and occasionally they release some great packs for freeleech..... so, that people can build their buffer with ease and can download their hearts content, and can upload it to minimum requirements.....

Where in bitme we have to upload some rare content to the tracker to increase the ratio, in case you have low upload speed, this kinda sucks.... But, as far as collections video stocks and sfx are some categories you can't find in most of the e-learning trackers...... I donno about users with Mbps connections, but there are large number of internet users, who are still stuck with 256 kbps - 1 Mbps speed, they have hard time seeding back to bitme.....

My personal favorite is bitspyder though :P

Arian51
01-01-2009, 10:11 PM
In my opinion, docs is a more pleasant community and also the speed is better than bitme. ;)

teresckova
01-01-2009, 10:24 PM
i like a lot docs. couse they are more user friendly...on the other hand almost same content but not so much friendly,bitme..(stafzz0r)

nik_boom
06-14-2009, 11:36 PM
lookin for a bitme acount since long need help

brento
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
lookin for a bitme acount since long need help

lmao. :stupid:

SideShowBob
06-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Been on BitMe > 4 years its great, but Demoniod has more choice now days(programming stuff) and its easier to keep your ratio up.

7th
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
What are all those requests here =|
It's really difficult to respond to this poll here ("and will be always the best" should not be there) =/

I only have acc at Bitme and you know what? I don't fell like needing anything else. The tracker is amazing "for what I need" (also have GFXnews).

btw, if you get a vip status there and commit any mistake, you usually "gain" the opportunity to "try" to explain yourself... but they don't "bargain" if you're a simple user... That's my perception of the staff and I like their posture.

Col. Skillz
06-18-2009, 11:15 PM
is docs.torrents.ro down right now?

Louie
06-19-2009, 06:05 AM
is docs.torrents.ro down right now?

was closed:cry:

Col. Skillz
06-19-2009, 06:19 AM
really? for good? kind of surprising =/

So what bitme is the best tracker out there for sure now? bitspyder is probably second best...

Qlix
06-19-2009, 02:51 PM
BitMe has some pretty rude staffers but I'd dare to say, content-wise, that it's the best e-learning site.

jars
06-19-2009, 03:28 PM
bitme.org staff are worse than oink staff (rip) and bitmetv staff collectively.

sez
06-19-2009, 11:35 PM
I can teach y'all how to google if you don't know how to.just outta curiousity,how many torrents exactly does bitme have?

7th
06-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I can teach y'all how to google if you don't know how to.just outta curiousity,how many torrents exactly does bitme have?

18000+? :unsure:

TrackerEater
06-21-2009, 12:09 PM

Around 180,000 would be nearer to it ;)

7th
06-21-2009, 01:33 PM

Around 180,000 would be nearer to it ;)

well, I don't think so... :mellow:

JakeusZ
06-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I would have to say that the number of torrents on Bitme is a bit closer to 18,000 than to 180,000.

And yes, I just went and checked :P

7th
06-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I would have to say that the number of torrents on Bitme is a bit closer to 18,000 than to 180,000.

And yes, I just went and checked :P

ok, don't tell anyone but I did it too before my first post :lol: